Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
After watching Cat Tennon and seeing her lose the election, Amara Madden had a bit more time on her hands. She decided to explore more of New Zealand a bit. The Auror did not know much on the location. She walked around Obsidian Harbor and found herself in a darker alley. This was what she was used to, in her days as a cop in the United States, in a land of no-majs. She disregarded her magical heritage for a while, but regained it, and was able to become an Auror not long after moving her and Otis down here. At least their mom was still nearby for support. Amara waved her wand and lit her wand, having some flashbacks to when she would be investigating or going after a criminal with a flashlight. But, as she went to the voices, she stopped when she saw a witch roughly her age. Well, somewhat. She lowered her wand, and decided to ask, "What are you doing down here? This looks like an area for hags and other creatures." Amara kept her guard up, though, and it was evident in her tense body.

Little lost kitten, is that a way to ask?
A sleek form manifest right over a step having left a nearby shop, escaping from stealing a required item for her potion. She is faced then with a dim light, narrowed in at her direction. The witch shuffle the item in her pocket, her lips twitching at their corners. "You mean, what are you doing down here. A bit lost, pretty?" Jaden replied coolly. Bleak Street wasn't totally surrounded in shrouded darkness. There were few scattered lanterns hovering near some shops, so it wasn't hard to see who was standing in front of her. Stepping closer so the woman could see her face clearer, Jaden still glowing from youth, but there was some firmness in her jaw and the faint laugh lines near her eyes. An inevitable sign of aging. "In a couple years, I'll fit right in, right?" Jaden mused, gaze fallen over the woman's wand. "Put that thing away, unless trespassing and shopping is a crime, I haven't committed none."

Amara couldn't help but notice the woman's voice. And, what she said. She did not comment whether or not she was lost. Amara knew which way she came from, so she did not assume such things. Plus, she could apparate anywhere she pleased. At least, when the woman stepped further into the light and closer to Amara, she could see that she was rather attractive. Amara did not put her wand away, as she still didn't trust easy, but she did lower it a little more so that it wasn't imposing. She flicked it, and the light went out. "Trespassing is a crime, while shopping is not. Unless you mean walking, then by all means." Her American accent showed heavily, as well as her demeanor. "And to your earlier statement, I don't think you are a couple years away from being a hag. Perhaps forty."

Jaden took in the sight of the younger woman, well the most one can and considering the area they were. The lanterns above and the light dully lit from the other's wand, robbed her more cemented alluring details of the woman. But, from what Jaden can ascertain in these restricted passageway, she wasn't wrong in calling her pretty. "Yes, walking. But you're out here looking for someone to cuff, aren't you? Anything to get that American blood of yours going, huh," snickered the older witch. Teeth playfully roam across her lower lip now that the wand didn't seem so imposing. Jaden can comprehend why the woman held her guards up, in a place like bleak street, you'd be an idiot not to. "Why thanks kitten, how kind of you to notice," Jaden purred, stepping a little closer and ultimately becoming reckless with invading the woman's boundaries. A chance to be taken, but with her own wand ready if needed so be it.

Last edited:
Amara shook her head, since she didn't carry cuffs anymore. She did not work in the police field anymore, and while she missed it at times, she had to dig her roots back into the magical one. "I'm actually just exploring a little bit. As you mentioned, I am American, and new to the neighborhood. And, I'm not on the clock." Though, her work did require her to be on alert at all times, she was not on a case. Right now, they were dealing with the candidate's attackers. Amara was not involved, which she was thankful for. She might have missed the action, she still felt relieved. Politics gave her a headache.

Jaden retreated, her steps barley audible. "Oh, petty. I was hoping for something eventful this evening," Jaden openly admitted. Maybe giving the other witch the impression she was asking for trouble or not, whatever meant to be, to be. "You picked a strange place to start exploring," she said coolly, lips curling to a smirk. "Unless you're looking to die tonight, maybe, perhaps exploring other parts would be safe bet, pretty little kitten. I'm not trying to scare you, I only speak the truth. If you're not absolutely careful around here the dreadful reaper will creep up on you," Jaden warns her. Not that she cared, but she'd hate to see such a lovely face splattered all over the prophets. They have a field day with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back