Not again...

Bella Lanning

Wand
NONE
Bella flew through the darkness on her broom, her face was grey, black splodges circulated her iris', and purple veins rose up to be magnified by the paleness of her skin. Her breathing was quickened, and shallow, her heartbeat had sky rocketed above normal. All these things meant that she was infact changing. Jane had been triggered from all the pent up anger, Bella so foolishly held inside. She had sent an owl to only two people. Casey and Alexis. She wasn't on very good terms with Izaak at the moment, so she thought in the front of her mind that he possibly wouldn't even care of her where abouts. She was nowentering the glade, and heading straight for the temple, in a matter of urgency. There was no way she could bring Autumn at this time. The auto-immune supressant that the monks had clocked into Bella's brain would surely set it off if Autumn came, because they knew that medicating her would mean she'd have to either experience some great sorrow, or dance in the most pure peace on the corner of this harsh world. She would only think that the death of her daughter by Jane, would be more than enough to put Bella herself, out of the sorrow forever.

Brown envelopes were dropped on to the window sills of their recipients, the contents scrawled across hurriedly, as Bella's hands quaked at the grip of a pen, when writing them.
To Casey,

I must leave you for Japan again.. Please don't get angry or sad, because I am here with you forever. I left Autumn with my cousin Leighton, and he knows about you and is offering to come and take her to you on the weekends, or when you have time off school. I have to make a get away.. I'm sick

I love you.

Bella.

To Alexis,

Please don't have another meltdown because of my absence.. You know I will always be here. I just need sometime to--

I need.. Some. time to. I'm hurt. Don't fret.. i'll be back soon.. i can't deal with things now.

From Bella

The rain tumbled down from the shadowed sky like blades slicing the ground, a curtain cast gloomily across the spectacularly jagged horizon lying right before Izaak’s Converse clad feet. He noted with a pitiful huff that it seemed to run parallel with his mood- ominous, depressive, inescapable. The rain drops streamed consistently down his face, trailing down his neck and soaking the collar of his t-shirt which previously had been sheltered by his chin.

But Izaak no longer cared about the rain, he no longer saw it fit to lug his uninspired body that few hundred metres down to the beach so early each morning, he had even whipped out his wand a couple of times as he had been feeling so damned lazy. These were aspects of the nineteen year old that he had possessed way back when Alexis had only just begun her first year, when he had had no clue of her existence, yet she was the girl that had stolen them all. It wasn’t as if she had simply ended their relationship because at least then Izaak would have made an attempt at getting over her. But she had left him in limbo, told him to leave her alone while she took her time in deciding if ‘they’ were even worth trying anymore. The power rested entirely in her hands and in being so helpless, all Izaak could do was merely hope and wait.

Izaak had been more than wrong to cheat on Alexis, he had known that from the very moment he had woken up to realise that it was not her but his friend Isabella in his arms. His sister had made sure of drilling that into his head, as if it weren’t obvious enough. But then he had heard word from his best friend that Bella had taken yet another trip to Japan. And with infuriation now mingling amongst a spectrum of other emotions, Izaak had apparated directly to this timeless temple in hopes that Bella might waltz right up to him. He hadn’t thought her to be serious in her text messages.

hope you don't mind that i mentioned that it was raining XD

She felt sick to her stomach, as thick agitated essence curled up around her heart, and it continued to erratically beat as fast as a rabbit's travelling bound... She screamedin agony, and was unable to decend her broom before she rolled off it entirely. She fell straight to the ground, holding her chest in her clutched hand. She got up off the ground, and ran, straight for the temple before her heart beat heightened at the sudden sight of a figure's apparaition. She screamed in fright, and pushed the figure out of the way with her strength, and continued to run for the temple. Her breath was hastened still, and she was soaking wet from the rain. She finally reached the temple and threw open the doors, and with that she collapsed to the floor, with her heart in her hands... Men clamoured around her in Japanese, as they immediately rushed to her side, realising what was happening. Bella grunted and squealed in pain, and common thought began to leave her as Jane began to take over. The Monks helped Bella up and walked her over to an alter, to immediately begin the urgent ritual. "She's coming!!" Bella hollered over the sound of the men chattering and the tremendous down pour outside.

A force from a direction that Izaak had failed to pay attention to suddenly lurched his body forward. The nineteen pressed a frown heavily down on his forehead and whipped around to see who or what was the cause. Accompanied by agonizing screams, Bella had wrenched open the temple doors and raced desperately inside. So first she ridicules me over the phone and the she thinks she can just shove me out of the way? Izaak shook his head as he stared after her, clearly something was up but what was so bad that her big brother couldn’t fix? The screams that competed against the thundering rain were unnerving, the chanting even more so but Izaak jogged in after her.

Bella?!” He cried in exasperation as he stood several yards away from the Japanese monks, now fretting for his sister’s safety. A strong hand reached up and pushed through his soaking wet hair, wringing it of excess water. But Izaak didn’t care, he didn’t care that his shirt was now uncomfortably plastered to his torso, or that the rain had soaked into his socks. He wanted to know if she was okay care, regardless of whether or not they were furious at one another. “What’s going on?!”

blahh

The monks continued to clamour incoherently in Japanese with one another as they all lifted Bella up on to an stone table, and gathered some instruments and magical tools, and placed them in different spots around her. The monks feared that it would come to this; they strapped her down on the alter, binding her flat so she wouldn't jump off and hurt herself, or if she didn't hurt them. In her mind, she could here high pitched ringing noises at the base of her skull, and it continued to get louder, until it blocked evrything else out... The sound was deafening and she tried to block it out. She kicked and screamed, trying to fight Jane off, not realising that Jane was copying her movements and she unintentionally swiped at Bella's face. Her own hand rose up to thwart itself down to make contact with her own face, as if it had a mind of it's own. This all seemed like a horror film, just by focusing on one thing didn't seem so clear, and often didn't make sense. The monks sat around her all sat in a circle and recited some incantations in Japanese in a melodic chorus, that made Bella twitch and spasm on the stone table. She cried out to her father, and her hair was soaked from rain water and tears. Her veins wer visible under her pale skin, and the pulsed in time with the ferocious tempo of her heart.

Within that time, the deep black splodges of inky mess that stained the inner circle of her iris', had pooled into a thicker oily flush, and completely imperfected her eyes that seemed so stunning, now they were two hollow holes that were symbols of sinful solidity. Angry groans and shouts, bursted from Bella's mouth as Jane earned the undeserving privelege of speech. "Die!" She cried and gave an ominous and dark cackle, thick with the same oily sin as the deep ebonic opacity of her sightful instruments. The monks continued with their incantations, and Jane cried out with a sharp pang of pain, as she jerked into a semi bent position. Clenching her fists and releasing them repeatedly, her tendons poked in and out, as she tried to thrash and squirm out of the leather bounds.

Her eyes suddenly turned back to that crystal clear green as the monks gave that last incatation. A blood curdling screech echoed through the temple, as Bella wretched in pain, raising her head, to have her eyes and motuh wide open, in a horrific expression, whilst her head was elevated. It stayed up for a bit, and the sceam turned to silence, her head dropped back to the table, and lulled to the side as her crystal green eyes flashed between the two extreme hues, rolling back into her head, and releasing an airy, exhausted breath. The monks all stopped and looked at Bella in silence, when one shouted out "Konsui onna no ko tenkin shimasu!" They all started to hurry about and get new equipment. Not noticing Izaak was there, they hurried around and tried to keep her alive.

With each passing moment in that godforsaken temple, Izaak could feel his distress heighten. At first it was just mere confusion, wondering what it was that had brought his sister back yet again to a country he hadn’t visited otherwise. But now, as he watched on, horrified by the sinister personality that had gripped his little sister, the nineteen year old could do little else than succumb to the inundation of panic that would surely sever all rational thoughts.

The chants dissolved into the bittersweet peace of the sacred room and Izaak was quick to realise that this might be his only chance to forge some understanding. He pushed through the breaking circle of monks and darted towards the inner circle as they began to shout things he would do well to understand. “Bella!” Izaak cried out in pure desperation as he wrung her feeble shoulders with the frantic pressure of his hands. “Bella, please… What the f*ck is happening to her?!” Azure blue eyes whipped in frenzied movements across the aged faces of the monks. The striking colour all on its own, with no need for profanities or relentless tones, demanded the truth from these people. While waiting impatiently for an answer, Izaak mentally yanked himself away from the possibility that this could be the death of her. It simply couldn’t happen, he would not ever let her go.

Ikino raised his eyes to an unsuspected boy who he had thought was related to Akiko. He dutifully walked over to him as he panicked over her still and unusually lifeless body. He new a little bit of english so he desperately hoped he would understand him. "Calm." He said, nodding at the boy and placed a hand on a quivvering shoulder. "Spellw healring... i'side," he added gesturing with his hands placed over his heart. He pointed at Bella. "Akiko, hurt." Once again he patted his chest and nodded at the sun kissed young man and bowed his head. "Will move Akiko, if not can help. Will be, ok. Ok?" He said and smiled, knowing what he was doing and was certain the monks could help her. Bella remained to be stiff as a bored, the energy leaving a dank and empty hole in a rounded centre. The monks continued to chant in Japanese over and over, while some other looked into books and scrolls for more on what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back