Not a typical day

Sukie laughed when Alexia took a handful of soil and placed it on his head. "Omg help," he replied in a comical manner. "That means i help to condition, moisturize, shine, and shampoo my hair again," he added. "That will probably take me one whole day!" he added. "Come let's get out of here before the giant squid eats us both, i can't be dead now, i just got a manicure," Sukie continued, as he flinged his hair at Alexia.

Sukie smiled. "Sure, by the way,which part of the castle is called honeydukes?" he inquired, confused.

Alexia chuckled,"We have to get out of the castle before we saw it, its in brightstone." She explained. His so funny Alexia thought to herself and sway her head slightly, "But before we go, i and you have to change clothes. Let's just met there." Alexia said and walked toward the castle.

[[Should i start it or you?]]

(( Ladies first, so i'll give you the honor :p ))

"Oh?" he asked shocked. "We're actually going out of Hogwarts? That's super cool!" he sais, almost jumping in joy. "Oh right," he answered, looking down at his wet clothes. "I wonder what everyone will say when i walk in the common room wet," he added with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back