Not a typical day

Alexia Rodriguez

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
The sun was raising, she woke up with a beautiful starts. Alexia couldn't believe she's in Hogwarts, she decided to go out on the lake front for her morning routine. Alexia wore her typical pink sweater, white tee underneath her sweater, a blue jeans and a sneakers. She went at the lake and smiled as she saw the water so clear she want's to get on it.

Sukie stayed in the tree for a few minutes more, but people watching was the only form of entertainment and it was difficult from where he was sitting. No one could see him unless they were standing beneath the tree looking up, but neither could he see them except through small gaps in the leaves. He became bored quite quickly. Sukie peered around below him, devising the best way down. He clambered down a few feet until found an opening wide enough for him to slip through. His feet hit the ground with a thud, causing a sharp sensation to pass through his body for a moment, and then the pain subsided.

He stood up straight and glanced around. There were only a few people around the lake, despite the beautiful day. He did see a girl very close to him, however, staring at the lake. With a grin, he hurried the short distance between them and hopped next to her at the last step.

"Hello!" he greeted cheerfully. "Pretty lake, isn't it?"

While starring at the lake, Alexia felt someone walked behind her and jump when the person was beside her. "Sorry, you scared me. I thought i'm alone here." She said her hand was on her chest. The boy seems cute but a little hint of girly attitude, "Yeah, it is." Alexia exclaimed and looked back at the lake.

(( A little hint of girly attitude? I would think a lot :p ))

Sukie flashed his miniature smile and flicked his hair gently. "Don't worry love, its okay. I'm Sukie by the way," he replied cheerfully. "Nice place isn't it?" he added, his hand going through his black hair. "So, what house are you from? I'm from Slytherin," he continued, with a blissful smile. Sukie looked around and picked two flowers from the tree next to them. "Want one?" he asked, as he placed one flower behind his ear.

[[ <_< ]]

"I'm Alexia." She introduce herself looking at him back, "Yes, it is. this is my favourite place when i came here." Alexia said softly, Gosh, his cute. When Sukie said his from Slytherin, her face got bitter. "Oh, Slytherin. I'm from Hufflepuff, i thought Slytherin doesn't talked to Hufflepuff's?" She asked, that's all true, her sister doesn't talked to her any more. Then Sukie handed her a flower, she took it and placed it in her ear too. "Your cute when you have a flower on your ear." Alexia chuckled and sat at the ground.

"Pleasure to meet you Alexia," he replied with a big smile. "Oh don't worry, not all Slytherin are like that. I'm a Slytherin and you don't see being mean to you right?" he asked in a girlish manner. "And thanks," Sukie replied, at his flicked his hair the second time. "Wait, did you just mention you have a sister in Slytherin and you're from Hufflepuff. Is your sister Lexi by any chance?" he asked, his eyes twinkling under the sun.

"Ok, if you say so." Alexia said trying to place the flower right on her ear, "You can sit if you want." and she looked up at him, "Yes, Lexi is my sister." Her face became bitter even more at the name. She hugged her legs and looked back at the sparkling lake in the summer sun.

Sukie smiled. "Oh i see, how interesting.." he replied. "So Alexia, do you play Quidditch? I'm the team cheerleader at the Qudditch tournament back home in Japan," Sukie explained proudly. "Want me to show you some stunts?" he asked bravely.

Alexia looked up at Sukie again, "I do love quidditch, i already played when i was 8 years old."She said and smiled, Alexia even chuckled when Sukie said about his stunts. "Let me see them, then." Alexia exclaimed, still chuckling.

Sukie beamed with pride. “Behold the great Sukie,” he said, as he showed Alexia some of his cheerleading stunts, including a somersault and a hand stand. “Wanna try Alexia? I can help you,” he replied. “And you can use this stunts to show off in the Quidditch pitch when you’re on your broom,” he suggested cheerfully.

Alexia stood up and watch Sukie do the thing, she even laugh hard but more like a giggle. "Are you serious, your going to teach me?" She said shocked and even shocked when he said she can do it on the brooms. "I sill have to buy a new broom though." Alexia smiled.

Sukie raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you don't have to worry. I have an extra broom. You can use it if you want," he replied kindly, as flicked his hair for the third time. "The broom's new, its hot pink and it has glitter on it...Would that be okay with you?" he asked innocently. "So let's try the first stunt, shall we darling?" he asked, as he battered his eye lashes at Alexia.

"All you have to do is sway your hips to the side and turn to your right for the first step," he instructed in his most manly voice, although it still sounded girlish. "Need help hunny?" he asked.

[[your funny]]

"no, its ok. I can buy my own." She said and smiled at him, "Ok, should i sway it from left to right?" Alexia asked, she's not the type of girl who dance in front of a boy or is he a boy? Alexia just dance inside of their bathroom. "Yes, please. dancing is not really my theme." She exclaimed chuckling.

“Don’t worry love, you’ll be able to dance so well like me, you can probably dance better than a Turkish belly dancer,” he replied optimistically. Sukie placed his hand on Alexia’s hip and helped to push it to the right. “There! See, you can do it. And in not time, we can be dancing partners! I’m planning to dance at the end-of-year ceremony,” Sukie exclaimed excitedly. “Okay now, you have to fling your hand as if you’re trying to get a bug away from you.

Sukie then showed her how he did it. “Can you see my beautiful fingernails? I had a manicure before I left Japan,” he replied, showing her his shiny pink fingernails proudly.

When Sukie placed his hand on Alexia's hip she glance, "I think let's get over this, its not really my type." She said sorry for Sukie, he really does like to dance. "We can just do anything but not dancing." She smiled at Sukie.

Sukie smiled. He didn't really feel sad about it. He was just the happy-go-lucky type. "Don't worry love. I understand," he replied understandingly. "So, you excited about the lessons?" he asked.

Alexia smiled, "Yah, I'm excited and i think we have some lessons together." She simply said and took a rock on the ground and thrown it in the lake, and it splash a little. "Do you have any siblings?" Alexia asked this time.

Sukie flicked his hair at Alexia. "Yeah, i think we have some lessons together," he replied honestly. "I'm the oldest in the family and i have a younger brother. His name is Eldo," he replied. "Eldo's gonna be ten next year," Sukie replied excitedly. "I can't wait for him to join me here..' he added with a small smile, although his dimples could still be seen.

"Very excited huh!" Alexia kneel at the ground and cup a water on her other hand, she thrown it at Sukie. "I think i won't be excited any more, my brother and sister are all here." Alexia bit her lower lip waiting for Sukie who is just been wet from the water.

Sukie laughed when Alexia threw water on him. He shaked his hair so hard like a god would when it was wet, and all the water splashed on Alexia. "There!" he commented with a laugh.

When Sukie shake his hair, it when to Alexia. Some drops of water was on her face, "That was so mean." She said but giggling, she cup water again on her hand and threw at him. this time Alexia stood up and run a little bit far from Sukie.

Sukie laughed. "You dare wet the glamorous and pretty Sukie Takahiro?" he asked, running after the girl. He chased hew but stopped, when the flower dropped off his head. He picked it up and placed it behind his ear again. "Alexia!" he shouted, running after her again. Upon catching her, Sukie's picked some dry leaves and threw it at her. "There," he said bowing at her. "How are you Princess of dry leaves?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

Sukie fell in the water before he could do anything. Sukie laughed. He got out and pulled Alexia in the water. Sukie then splashed water at the girl. "You look better now," Sukie commented, when he noticed a seaweed on her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back