Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Cristian Kyle looked forward to the Yule ball, actually going to it with none other than Zenia Katsaros. She was gorgeous, and definitely a lot more exciting than her twin, though happy that Zoe managed to find another date this year. It seemed like a lot of the pretty girls had no issues, but then again, he had one, and it took him ages to ask her. He was only hoping that she would not mind him wearing practically the same thing last year, just made a little bigger by his mother so that they would not have to spend too much money. Cristian did not want to make too much of a fuss anyway. He had a job and whatnot, like his sister, so it was not a big deal. Cristian just liked to help out where he could. Right now, he waited by the snack table, where he told Zenia that he would be waiting for her since she loved cookies and whatnot. He did not mind them. He was a fan of the drinks though. He knew that Zenia would definitely put his casual dressing to shame. Anything she appeared in was glorious no matter what.

As usual, Zenia was way too excited for the Yule Ball. She had a lot of fun picking out her dress, and getting ready which she thought was half the fun. Zee was excited that her twin had a date as well, the two of them and their other halves were definitely going to go on double dates, and that excited Zenia even more. Zenia loved hanging out with Cristian and it showed how much he knew her; offering to wait at the food table. Arriving in her purple dress, Zenia quickly scanned the Great Hall, taking in the beauty of the decorations. Her smile only got wider when she saw Cristian. She half-ran, half-flew to her boyfriend, grabbing his hands in hers. "You're here! I'm so excited - you look fantastic." She was so lucky to call him hers. "Do you want to dance, or should we stuff our faces first?" Zenia asked, too excited to make a decision.

Cristian looked over his cup as he was taking a drink and saw Zenia flying toward him, without a broom. He looked down to see if her feet were even touching the ground with that speed, which they were of course. No one in the school, especially their years, could fly without a broom. Though, that would be fairly awesome. Cristian set his cup down and realized that it was empty, before he found a trash can and tossed it in. Luckily, he was able to do that before his hands were grabbed by her, which her excitement only brought a smile to his face. "Um, dance. I am sure that the snacks will be there after a bit on the dance floor." His thumbs lovingly stroked her hands, as he gestured toward the dance floor, ready to get this night started. After all, everything seemed to be running smoothly, despite him still worrying about Sione and how he was liking the school, which was not much.

The smile on Cristian's face made Zenia - if possible - more ecstatic. The fact that she was somewhere she wanted to be, with someone she wanted to be with who also wanted to be with her - it just made her happy. "Okay!" Zee grinned, her hands not leaving Cristian's even as they made their way to the dance floor. The night had only just started and it was going so perfectly! Except - "Ugh, why is she even here?!" Zenia complained as she moved closer to Cristian, her eyes on Evelyn. Her mood had dropped instantly. "I'm so sick of her being everywhere I am, she ruins everything. I don't even know why people like her, she's such a -" She cut herself off before she finished the sentence. "You know what?" Zenia said, eyes still on her enemy. "I'm going to tell her to go away, she doesn't deserve to be here."

Cristian walked to the dance floor with his girlfriend, before he realized that something in the atmosphere changed. Cristian looked to see Evelyn, with her date. The thing was, she seemed too entranced to even pay attention, and Zenia went off as if the girl just killed her mother or something. Cristian frowned, before sighing. This wasn't the first time he had seen her go off about Evelyn, including when he first asked her to the Yule Ball. He was even more disappointed when he heard her say that she was going to tell her to go away, even though the other Gryffindor had every right. "Zenia, stop." Cristian placed a hand on his forehead. "Are you seriously going to let some petty grudge ruin our night? She hasn't even said anything to you, and you behave this way. She has every right to be here with her boyfriend or date just like you do." Cristian wanted to make sure that he was holding her back, trying to talk some sense to her.

Zenia turned around and glared at Cristian as he held onto her and told her to stop. Her mouth dropped open slightly as he scolded her, and continued to say that the other Gryffindor had every right to be there. Zenia reached her arm out of grip, but took a step towards Cristian. "This is not some petty grudge. She's a terrible person, but as usual I'm the only one who can see it!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air. "So what if I'm angry? Don't I deserve to be? I can't believe you would take her side Cristian. I can't believe that you're not backing me up, you're supposed to be my boyfriend."

Cristian could not begin to understand what was going in inside of her head. How could she be so angry when the other girl did not do anything since the night started. Cristian looked down and shook his head, "I cannot pick sides when nothing has actually happened. I cannot wrap my head around your fit over a girl dancing." Cristian may have been her boyfriend but he was not going to stand and let another girl have her feelings hurt for no reason. As far as he could tell, the past remained in the past. Maybe Zenia could not look past that. "Zenia, if you are going to continue, then do it. You successfully let someone who was minding their own business ruin what could have been a good night. I can't handle this. I am leaving." Cristian started to walk away before stopping and going to the snack bar, grabbing a cookie and heading toward the exit.

Zenia's eyes grew narrow, but she would not let herself cry; not at the yule ball. She shook her head as Cristian began to walk away, her mind swimming. She was so angry at him. If there was anyone he had a slight annoyance with, Zenia would have been all over it. She would have stood by his side, no matter what. He obviously wasn't willing to do the same for her. He couldn't handle this? More like, he couldn't handle her. Zee once heard a saying that she really liked, and she was more than happy to use it at this moment. She followed Cristian, grabbing a handful of cookies (at least he had some good ideas), and caught up to him at the door. "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." Zenia hissed at him as she left, moving quickly to her dorm room, so she could eat the cookies and cry. This was not how the night was supposed to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back