OOC First Name
Charlie
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Eoin was still a little confused as to why he had actually agreed to go to the Yule ball in the first place. He hadn't really enjoyed it the previous year and he didn't think that was going to change very much, even if he was going with someone this time around. But, Jordie had asked him and Eoin had eventually relented and agreed to go, but not before making sure the Hufflepuff knew that this was not a date. And it never would be, they were just going as friends. So why was he still nervous about things, hands awkwardly flattening out his suit as he waited just outside the Great Hall for Jordan to show up. He just hoped he arrived soon and he wouldn't be left standing there waiting for much longer.

@Jordan Harris

Jordan had been very excited for his not-date tonight. He was going with Eoin, smart, sweet Eoin who he really cared for. He was running a few minutes late, he'd spent extra time styling his hair just so. He rushed down the stairs, trying not to trip. He ran down the stairs, doing his best not to trip. He came skidding to a halt in front of Eoin, smiling brightly and practically bouncing. "Hey, hi! I hope you weren't waiting for long," he laughed breathlessly.

When Jordie finally showed up, Eoin smiled a little nervously, almost subconsciously straightening up in front of the other boy. "Oh no, I wasn't waiting that long," he lied quickly, not wanting the other boy to feel bad for making him wait. The truth was, he had been stood there for quite some time now, but it was probably better than Jordie didn't actually know that. "But you... uh... you look good."

Jordie giggled softly, straightening his jacket a bit. "Thank you. I like your suit too, it's really handsome on you." he complimented easily, sticking his hands in his pockets to keep from trying to hold Eoin's hand. "What do you wanna do? We can dance or get some snacks," he offered, smiling widely.

"Oh, um, thank you," he responded awkwardly, swallowing uncomfortably as he started to feel a little hot around the collar. Even more so when Jordie mentioned dancing. Eoin supposed that was the point of the ball to begin with, but that didn't really mean he wanted to do any dancing. "It's probably a good idea if I don't dance," he offered with a nervous laugh, "I have two left feet."

Jordie chuckled softly, trying and probably failing to hide the affectionate smile he gave Eoin. "While I think you should dance at a dance, I won't make you," he promised. "Let's go find some snacks. I hear they have really good ones this year!" He chattered brightly, starting into the hall. He wanted to hold Eoins hand but he decided against it, not wanting to push too far.

"Really, it's just a bad idea all around," he still pressed with a small laugh, "I'll probably end up standing on your feet all of the time." And he would rather not accidentally hurt Jordie like that. But at least food sounded perfectly harmless and Eoin just managed to a small smile as he followed after Jordie into the hall.

Jordie laughed lightly. "Aw, come on, that's half the fun!" He teased softly, skipping a bit as they made it over to the snacks. "What looks good to you?" He asked, selecting an iced cupcake for himself and taking a bite. It was absolutely delicious. He smiled, watching Eoin fondly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back