Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Pink rose, open after Taerin Kendall-Wu

It was done... Well, the organising part of it was done now all that was left to do was the delivering part. He didn't know how he had gotten himself in this position, as one of the lead organisers, but he definitely liked doing it. Positioning himself in the middle of the Great Hall, Apollo took a moment before shouting, ''TAERIN KENDALL-WU! DELIVERY FOR YOU! COME AND GET IT!''

Taerin jumped in shock when a boy behind her start yelling her name so loudly she'd be surprised if the groundskeeper outside couldn't her. "Please, shout it louder. I don't think the Merpeople heard you," she glared at the younger kid, hoping he didn't have a rose for her.

Apollo jerked his head around when a voice responded to his shouting. Grinning slightly, the Gryffindor walked over toward her. ''I'M SORRY, DO YOU THINK THEY WILL HEAR ME NOW?'' he shouted whilst still at a distance of her so he wouldn't actually shout in her face.

Taerin glared at the younger kid while he continued to yell. She glanced to the table and leaned over to grab a spoon, picking up a large chunk of strawberry jelly before turning back to the Gryffindor and flinging it like a catapult, aiming for his mouth. If he wasn't going to shut up then maybe she'd make him.

He caught whenever she was flinging his way with his mouth and handed the older girl her rose and the note that came along with it. Grinning whilst eating the strawberry jelly, Apollo watched what she would be doing next.

Color speaks for itself.

~ Neven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back