Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy Parker

OOC First Name
Anna
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring
Hey everyone!

As you may (or may not) have noticed, I haven't been very active at all over the past month, for several reasons.

1. I fractured my wrist, and took a rather large chunk out of my knee, all at the same time. Picture this: fast bike, hyperactive dog, bird flies past, dog snaps, bike flips, bone cracks, knee is shredded by a tree root sticking out of a gravel path. I would post a picture, but it's pretty gross. 'Nuff said? I hope so. Plus the whole cast thing (it's off now, but my arm still hurs :( ) makes it difficult to type.
2. School. The stupid, fascist system we call education has decided that, no, me learning about moles (the chemical type) and irregular Japanese verbs is far more important than me enjoying my life, and actually having time to a) do my homework, b) watch TV, or c) have fun. Yes, it's that bad.
3. Rehearsals. It's all very exciting, and not so glamourous, but I got into the New Zealand premiere of 'Dusty: The Original Pop Diva', and rehearsals are taking up a fair bit of my time already, and we're only a month in. But it's fun, and I enjoy it, even though I'll be parading across the stage in nothing but a trench coat over my underwear.
4. Work. Yes, it's only 6 to 9.5 hours a week, and it's in the weekend, but it requires me to go to bed very early, so I can get up at 5.30am and slice meat for the fancy people living in Maori Hill. And then I come home smelling like shaved ham. And on that note, it brings me to number
5. New lifestyle. All the aformentioned hard work with meat has prompted me to turn to vegetarianism, simply because I don't think I can even look at another piece of meat in a hungry way. As such, my mother has decided that I must cook all my own meals, as I am refusing to eat what is on offer (which, if I may say so, is utter trash. Usually.). So, there goes another chunk of my time. Oh, and I've also moved from my shoebox to a room that is about twice the size of my old one. It takes the same amount of time to get it messy, but five times as long to clean it. Hmm...
6. Mother. Yes, the lovely one who brought me into this world sees herself as ruler of my life. So, every time I sit down at the computer, I get yelled at. This is the longest I have had on the computer since school started back, because she's currently out gifting a present to her god daughter. Hannah gets a dress, and I got a tramp for Christmas. As in, a hike, not a tarty woman. That would be awkward...
So, as you can see, I have no time. I wish i did, but I don't. But I am learning to prioritize now (i.e. I know which teachers actually care about homework, and which ones don't) so I may get on a bit more often. Hopefully.

I hope you enjoyed my ramble, and please feel free to respond and reassure me that I'm not the only person in the world to whom the term "over committed" applies.

Much love,

Anna :)

PS, will also affect Aspen Jones. If anyone actually cares...

Cassidy Parker said:
...and I got a tramp for Christmas. As in, a hike, not a tarty woman. That would be awkward...
Win. 'Nuff said.

See you soon :) and well done on getting into the show :)

-Olivia :lol:

Cassidy Parker said:
Hey everyone!

As you may (or may not) have noticed, I haven't been very active at all over the past month, for several reasons.

1. I fractured my wrist, and took a rather large chunk out of my knee, all at the same time. Picture this: fast bike, hyperactive dog, bird flies past, dog snaps, bike flips, bone cracks, knee is shredded by a tree root sticking out of a gravel path.
Enough!

Hehe, well, hope to see you back here soon xx

Sounds like your life is a bit full on right now! Have a good long break and relax!

Of course we all look forward to seeing you back on HNZ! :D

Brittany ♥

Thanks everyone :)

Just to add to what I said above about the production, I know have to wear one of these hideous things.
Billy-and-fan-girls.jpg

Apparently, they are g-strings :S
Needless to say, I am now on a strict diet, with a fake-tanning regime.
On the bright side, homework has seemed to have trickled to a halt for a while, so I may be able to get on a bit more often now, if mum can relinquish the computer for long enough! After this weekend she should be okay, what with the house and garden tour FINALLY being over, meaning she won't need it as often anymore! Yayness!

Anywho, must scoot.
♥ Anna :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back