OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Rigid Willow Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Alana Finch was incredibly pleased at how her look had come together. She'd taken a few of Saveli's suggestions, but she'd also added her own touch here and there. Slipping on a bunch of gold bracelets, Alana left the common room quickly, having told Asa specifically that she'd meet him in the Great Hall.

Stepping just inside, Alana took a moment to admire the room. The small rink looked like fun, but in her dress and heels, she knew that wouldn't be happening for her tonight. But, if Asa was as good at dancing as he was at other things, she had a feeling that she wouldn't even remember the rink by the end of the evening.

It wasn't the first time that Asa Romanes had to dress up, but he did it half mannered. He simply hated the traditional stuff. Nonetheless, he was taking this beautiful girl out to the ball. They were in similar predicaments, but Asa had a different mind on it. As he made sure the jacket was on properly, he ascended from the dungeons. He made his way to the Great Hall. His green eyes looked around the area before his eyes landed on blue and gold. That was Alana. He ignored the rink since that definitely was not his thing. He approached her before holding his hand out for hers, "Evening, gorgeous." That was hardly a word to describe the teenager in front of him. No word seemed to be compare to the red eyed beauty.

Alana blushed as she held out her hand so that Asa could grab onto hers. "Hi, handsome" she shamelessly flirted back in a sing-song voice. They'd learned of the common ground that they shared early in the semester, and ever since then, they'd found themselves together. The best part about it was that Asa didn't seem to care about any of the Zhefarovich family seeing them, so she didn't have to worry about protecting him and keeping him safe as she had with Matthew. "Do you like?" she asked, keeping herself at a distance so he could get a good look at the effort she'd put forth. Thankfully, Alana had managed to put some of the weight she'd lost over the semester back on, and she felt that she filled out her dress rather nicely.

One of the main reasons why Asa didn't care about the Zhefarovich family was because he bore no threat. He too was arranged, and he was not fighting to get out as much as he was just enjoying himself. Almost like practicing to be a suitable husband. But this was more fun really. Asa was going to be graduating soon, and that was the end of that one. And the one he was supposed to marry was graduating this year. He looked Alana up and down and definitely liked what he saw. And he showed it. "Indeed. You are absolutely stunning. I may have to keep you away from the boys around here. That may be a task." Asa wasn't a jealous one. If anything, he was really laid back. He smiled toward her, "Shall we dance?"

"Yes!" Alana nodded her head enthusiastically, grabbing Asa's hand and heading straight for the dance floor. She danced as she walked, having found that was an easier way to get through the crowd. She was eager to see Asa's moves, glad that she was feeling better these days and able to enjoy the ball. Still, she was even more glad to be heading home, not because she'd be seeing her parents but because she'd be away from the castle. This semester it had been almost suffocating at times. Pushing all of those thoughts aside, Alana concentrated on the handsome boy in front of her as she found some free space and turned to face him. Keeping their hands linked, Alana began to move to the beat, singing along to the familiar tune.

Just the fact that Alana was very excited about dancing with him only made his weak confidence grow. He never let anyone know that about him. Why would he? Who would want to know about the loner, doesn't care about anything Slytherin had actually had no confidence in himself? Asa walked along with Alana to the dance floor, taking her by the waist, and began to dance. It wasn't the best thing he could do, but it was definitely not terrible. He was being careful not to step on her toes. Shame someone like Alana was going to be wasted on someone like Chaos. Then again, he was interesting. Never boring. Knowing she would not want to talk about him, he decided on being a little forward, "What are your plans this upcoming break?"

Alana could tell that Asa wasn't much of a dancer, but he held his own and he was trying. The effort was endearing to the prefect. With a smile, she stopped singing, instead moving one of her hands so that her arm rested on his shoulder. She leaned in as she saw Asa's mouth open. Even though, she didn't hear everything he said, she managed to get the gist of it. "Oh, you know" she rolled her eyes. "I've got to spend almost a week with Chaos." She shrugged her shoulder. "You?"

Asa listened to the plans. Despite the music hurting his head, he could manage taking in what she was saying. Speaking a week with Chaos? That's what they were doing? Well, that would be the only choice since he managed to get himself caught. Asa smiled, and leaned closer to Alana, hoping she will be able to hear him better, "Would your father mind if you came over to my place for a few days, or a week before you go to Chaos'? My uncle would love to have you." His uncle knew her father personally. It was not something that went without being noticed. Plus, this was thrilling to him. This was like the most forbidden thing he had ever done. It was the only bad thing he had ever done, and it was addicting.

Alana smiled as Asa leaned in closer. Now, she could hear him much better. She leaned back a bit so she could see Asa's face and see if he was serious. His uncle and her dad were really good friends, they'd discovered. "He probably would mind, but I don't think he'd say no to your uncle." The thought of spending time with Asa for a few days was much more satisfying than what she'd have to deal with after. "Ask him to ask my dad" she nodded, her red eyes filled with delight.

Asa was normally serious about requests, and this was the first one that he had ever made when it came to inviting someone to Italy with him. Then again, maybe Collineus would just let her visit in the home they had in New Zealand when his uncle was working closer with the others of his workers or something. He just knew that he saw Alana's dad there from time to time. So, maybe business partners. "I shall. If need be, we can stay in New Zealand. I don't see your dad being very comfortable with a trip to Italy without him." Asa leaned in a little closer and smiled, "You do look beautiful tonight, Alana." His green eyes lowered to her lips. They looked very inviting.

Alana gave him a small half shrug. "We'll see what he says." She wasn't sure what her dad would think of her being out of the country alone. The travel would be killer on her though. When it came to apparating, Alana didn't handle it well and a trip to Italy would be difficult. The teenager noticed the direction of Asa's gaze, and she bit her lip nervously, hiding a grin. "Thank you" she stated before moving forward and giving him a kiss. It was a quick one, a peck really. "I'm glad we're here together."

Asa looked forward for the holidays, for once. He might have a beautiful girl on his arm when he walked into his home, either one. Asa closed his eyes momentarily as she gave him a small kiss, which was very quick and not long enough in his opinion. He opened his eyes and nodded, "Same here. I believe I have the best date here, and I'm a lucky one." Asa leaned forward and gave her a lingering kiss on her forehead, as a sign of affection. Asa enjoyed the dancing, and her company. He could not ask for the better night. He honestly couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back