No purpose

Sasha laughed at Shaylahs lack of knowledge on the matter. "Well they all look different. I'm guessing you're pure?"

"Yeah. I've spent my life with out the slightest bit of knowledge of the muggle world except music." She grinned at Sasha. "There is no way I'm doing a NEWT for muggle studies. Having to do an OWL is bad enough."

Sasha grinned. "O.M.G. You have missed loads, I'm going to steal you for a sleepover and teach you how cool muggle stuff is." She grinned and turned to her phone, texting her mum to ask if her new friend could sleep.

"Many have tried, many have failed." Shaylah remembered her tutor trying to teach her about muggle technology and her coming out of evry lesson knowing the same as she had before she started.

Sasha grinned wickedly. "But I ain't many, I know your 'tude, I know how to teach you." She had images in her head of horror films and awesome games on the computer, then maybe some popcorn in the microwave.

"Well you can try but I'm warning you now, it's never going to work." Shaylah grinned thinking about how many different ways had been tried to teach her new stuff.

"How do you feel about blood guts and gore?" Sasha had a twinkle in her eye that would look almost angelic if it weren't for the smirk it was paired with. She was sure this would be a quickfire way to get around the technology problem.

"Sounds cool to me. Why??" Shaylah frowned, confused why she was being ask what she thought about blood and guts whn she was being taught about muggle technology.

Sasha grinned, she was in. "Because muggles have this thing, it's called a televison, tele or TV for short, where you can watch that kind of thing over and over again. You can watch whatever kind of thing. The ones with blood and guts are called horror movies."
Sasha felt her phone go off in her pocket and took it out, it was her mum saying Shaylah could sleep if she liked, as long as they
included Alice. Sasha rolled her eyes, Alice wouldn't want to be invloved with the activities, she hated horror. "Have you got any way of contacting your parents, see if you can come over mine?!

Shaylah frowned more. "That just sounds odd. Why would you want to watch someone dieing. That's like medieval times. Oh, my htory tutor actually managed to teach me something."
She looked over at Sasha. "Only if you have an owl."

Sasha alughed. "Just trust me, it's cool." She thought for a second about how to contact her dad. "I don't, do you know where he is?"

Shaylah looked around and saw her owl in a nearby tree. Ever since she got attacked in Bleak Street, her dad had told her to have someone with her at all times but se didn't like the idea of having no personal time so he forced her to have one of her pets with her so she can contact him through them. "Yeah. He's up there. I don't have anything to wite with though." She never did.

Sasha went into her pcket and pulled out her blue post it notes that she always carried around, just in case there were some new moves she thought could work, and her pink highlighter. "There you go."

Shaylah wrote the note on the the post-it.
Note said:
Hey dad.
I'm going to stay at a mates house.
I'll see you tomorrow.
Love you
Shaylah. xx
Then she gave the note to Flake and told him to take it to Jay. "Ok. I'm done."

Sasha grinned. "Yay. Off we go then. Unless you want to do more shopping?" She had her dads' card on her, like usual, and had taken out quite a bit of money.

"I don't mind. I've still got a load of money on me though." Shaylah grinned. She had never been that into shopping but she liked the feeling of having new stuff.

Sasha grinned, took Shaylah's hand, and ran over to her favourite shop. She waved to the lady behind the till, the lady just waved back and smiled. The lady was used to Sasha by now. Sasha dragged Sasha over to the girls section and went over to the shoes.

Shaylah let Sasha take her to a shop tht she had never been in before. She'd only walked past it when she was shopping. Shay looked round the shoe section and saw a pair of trainers that she loved. She picked them up off the shelf. "I love these. Their lush." She smiled at Sasha.

Sasha looked at the trainers Shaylah picked out, she wasn't really a fan of trainers. "Uh huh." She went back to her shopping, immediatley noticing the cutest skirt. "How cute is this?" She held it up for Shaylah to see.

Shaylah laughed. "I am really not the right person to ask about skirts. Never worn one, never will."

Sasha's jaw fropped. "O.M.G. You are so lucky you're cool, Normally I would drop someone for saying that." She shook her head at the thought of a friend of hers not wearing skirts.

Shaylah laughed again. "I don't know what it is about them, I just never wear them. I can't imagine myself in one."

Sasha looked at Shaylah. "You would look totally cute in a little mini dungaree dress i think." She grinned at the image. Sasha always worked hard to be cute, it helped her innocent look for when she needed to scam people into doing things for her. Like she had that morning.

Shaylah laughed. "No chance, mate. It's neve going to happen."

Sasha laughed along with Shaylah, she would be fine as long as someone she knew liked fashion. "I think I've bought everything I want this week. You buying your trainers?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back