No purpose

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah was in a surprisingly good mood. Her dad had been home fo 3weeks now which she thought had to be the record.
She was bored though. She couldn't be bothered to shop for anything so she just walked round Obsidian with no objective but to kill to time.

Sasha walked through Obsidian, music in her ears. She was listening to a new song her and Alice were going to dance to the chorus of. She bounced along the street, not looking where she was going and smacked straight into a man.

The man began to yell, attracting a crowd, until he saw the shaking of her lips and the watering in her eyes. Sasha began to fiddle with the end of her scarf. "I'm sorry, I, I I just wanted to be happy for one second." She wispered so he would hear. After a second he gave up his angry look and became sympathetic, apologising for his yelling.

Eventually the man left her along, the whole time he didn't she had to make up some stupid story about her dad making her do all the chores and her not allowed to hear music as it was the one thing that made her happy. When Sash was sure he had finally left her face went instantly back to happy in an instant. She noticed a girl across the street who had been watching the whole thing. "That's how you con someone." She smirked and walked over to her.

Shaylah watched as a girl nearby was being shouted at. She could see the girl starting to cry. What a wimp. Then the girl walke away with a smile on her face and talked to Shaylah.
Shaylah started laughing. "That was great. You certainly had me fooled and you have to be good for that to happen." Shaylah smiled at the girl. She could tell they were probably going to be friends.
"My name's Shaylah Rouge." Shaylah held out her hand.

"Sasha Harris, Call me Sash." Sasha had a feeling that this girl, Shaylah, would be a friend. "I should hope I fooled you, If I'm not good at pretending then there is no way I would have all my stuff." Her tone of voice cleary said Duh! ans she rolled her eyes as she said it.

"Hey, you're not going to Hogwarts this year are you?" Sasha hoped she said yes, having a friend there with her would help her get over the almighty betrayal of her sister. Okay, maybe Alice choosing a different school to go to wasn't such a huge betrayal but it felt like it. Especially as it was spliting up twins, something you should never do.

"Same here. My dad always wants me to be hapy so if I ant something and he says no I just pretend to be sad and he gets loads for me." Shaylah smiled. She loved annoying her dad, no matter how much she loved him.

"Yeah. I am. What about you??" Shaylah loved it how she was finding it so easy to make friends in NZ. In Scotland, she hated everyone and it worked both ways.

Sash nodded. "How cool is this. I hope you don't mind but I'm adopting you now, You're my mate wheather you like it or not." Sasha was being completely serious, it didn't matter if Shaylah hated her now, she would follow her around and annoy her until she gave in and hung around with her.

Shaylah laughed. "Fine by me because I'm adopting you." Shaylah oved that she had found someone who was alo like her.

Sasha giggled, bounced and clapped her hands. "If we're the same age that makes you my triplet." She didn't catch on that that would sound odd to someone else, seeing as how normally people weren't twins.

"Triplets??" Shaylah didn't understand how they could be triplets when there were only two of them.

Sasha stopped for a second, confused, before she realised Shaylah didn't kknow about Alice. "I have a twin, Alice. We're not identical or anything like that but we're like, mega close. Alice Hayley and Sasha Mikayla." Their mother had insisted they have two names each, not that they ever used both names with introductions.

"Oh right. That's cool. Is she going to Hogwarts as well??" Shaylah thought she might as well ask questions instea of being bored.

Sashas' face went stony. "No, she isn't. Alice wanted to go to Beauxbatons and our parents let her." Let's just say that Sasha really wasn't pleased about this arrangement.

Shaylah frowned. "Why would she want to go to beauxbatons when you're ging to HNZ??"

Sasha frowned and crossed her arms. "Because she is a bofftop." This was her own piece of slang for boffin or smart person. Alice thought that /beauxbatons would help her education. Merlin knows why.

Shaylah frowned again. "What the hell is a bofftop??" Shaylah wasn't up with slang so she didn't know much.

Sasha giggled at her new friends ignorance about her slang. "It slang for boffin, stupidly smart person."

"Oh right. Cool. I've never heard that one before." Shaylah grinned.

"Yeah well, I make most of it up." Sasha grinned and put one earphone back in, turning on her music and going over her moves in her head. She frowned as she occasionally missed one or couldn't fit it in.

Giggling, Shaylah said "You look like you're in your own little world doing that. What exactly are you doing??"

Sasha looked back up and paused her music. "I'm going over my danc moves. I have abig competition before the beggining of term and I have to know it all of by heart." That competition was her way of saying goodbye to the comunity for the term, ahe wanted to out shine everyone by miles.

"Oh right. That sounds cool." Shaylah had never tried dancing. She sang and drew but never dancing.

Sasha nodded. "I wouldn't do it if it wasn't." She laughed. "Hey, have you got a mobile? It would be so much eaier to text you than owl you, quicker too." She didn't think that maybe the girl was a pureblood or didn't know what a mobile phone was.

"Isn't that one ofhose wierd little things that people carry around in their pockets??" Shaylah had only once seen or heard of a mobile and it was quite a few weeks ago. "No. I don't."

Sasha looked at the girl odly. "You, you don't know what a mobile is?" She reached into her back pocket and pulled out her phone , it was a good one because she made her daddy buy it for her. "This is a mobile phone, you phone people on them."

"I've seen one once before and it looked completely different to that." Shaylah remembered what Angela's had looked like. is this the same thing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back