No purpose

"Yeah. I am." Shaylah wlked ove to the counter and payed or the shoes then walked out the door. "So, where's your house??"

Sasha grinned, wanting to see Shays reaction to the answer. "about ten miles away."

"Doesn't sound too bad. I mean, It'll take a while to walk there but still." She grinned at Sasha

Sasha laughed at the idea of having to walk it. "Hun, I'm just gunna get dad to give us a lift. I don't wanna walk for three hours." Sashe didn't do excercise, yes she would do workouts to make sure she kept fit but she didn't do sports, running or even more walking than was nessesary. In her muggle school she made her dad write her a note every week so she wouldn't have to do any sports but swimming and dance.

Shaylah grinned until she realised wha most people seemed to mean when they said someone would give tem a lift. "Wait, you don't mean on of those big box things on wheels, do you??" She really hoped Sasha would say no.

"A box thing on wheels?" Sasha was frowning in confusion. After a while a look of understanding spread it's way across her face. "You mean a car. Yeah he is but don't worry it's perfecting safe. We have a land rover."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back