Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Cade's Rez;April 2051
She got home early, leaving the pub to the supervision of her staff. She made an important appointment to be certain of something and had gotten the results in her hand. She made her way to their bedroom to get dressed before going to the kitchen to get dinner ready before Alexander got home. Rhianne was beyond ecstatic and nervous about it. She set the table and prepared the dish, his favorite,just as she heard the door opened. Alexander did not know that she was already home. Usually, he would come home first and went to pick her up at the pub where they usually had dinner or brought back some food to cook together. Not tonight. The man would surely be surprised.

Late nights were part of the job description so when Alexander could get out of the office 'on time' he jumped at the chance to get home. He arrived at the house he shared with Rhi to find the woman already home and preparing dinner. "Honey I'm home," He said as he entered the house. "I wasn't expecting to find you here,"

Last edited:
Rhi smiled upon seeing Alexander enter. She met him halfway before wrapping her arms around his torso. "I came home early.", she replied simply before reaching up to kiss him on the lips. "How's work?", she queried afterward while she busied herself in taking off his jacket off him so he could relax. Being in a suit all day while dealing with Ministry stuff would make one feel stuffy. It amazed her how he still looked this good after a long busy day. She was sure he would be wondering as to why she came home and did not even send word to him.

Alexander smiled at his girlfriend and kissed her back, it was a surprise to see her home so early as she usually had to stay late to close the bar, the after work hours were usually the busiest after all. "It was okay, but you know I can't talk about it babe," He said casually. It was a difficult part of the job, even the smaller things Alexander dealt with were confidentially to any non ministry employee. "So whats this in aid of anyway? Or did you just come home early for no reason?"

Rhi chuckled at his response. " I know. As long as you're not stressed, I'm good with that.", replying before giving Alexander a kiss on the lips. At his question, she smiled at him coyly before slowly pulling him to the dining room. "Well... I got you something. But you will have it after dinner." She kissed him again before moving to set everything and brought his favorite dishes to the table.

Alexander's curiosity was peaked and he wasn't sure he would be able to wait until after dinner, but Rhi would know that about him. "You can't just drop that on me then say I have to wait," He laughed as he followed her into the dining room. He kissed her back, his eyes following her as she went to prepare everything. "Okay I'll wait, what can I help with?"

Rhi inwardly smirked at the reaction that was passing through Alexander's face. Clearly, the man was curious which even made her more excited for it. Handing him plates, she lightly tapped his chest. "Well, you can set the table. I'll do the rest." She then proceeded to plate up the dish and brought it to the table. "Have a seat, babe. I'm sure you are hungry already.", she said as she placed a portion on his plate.

Alexander nodded and got to work setting the table once it was done he took a seat while Rhi brought in the food. "You're right I'm starving," He sat and Rhi brought out their food. Once they had eaten Alexander picked up the plates and took them into the kitchen. "Okay, dinner is done, now tell me what this surprise is,"

Rhi watched her boyfriend ate his fill although she could sense an urgency in it. She stifled her giggles as she finished her dinner. When they were done, the man hurriedly took the plates to the sink making her laugh. "Someone was in a hurry.", she teased as she stood to get the envelope from the kitchen counter. She also brought him coffee in the new cup that she bought home. "Coffee?" She wondered whether Alexander would understand what it contained. If not, he would have to finish his coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back