No I'm not her

Annabelle Howard

Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Anna had heard that Belle was in Korea and that was the only answer why she was there. If it wasn't for meeting Belle and kill her, Anna wouldn't be here. Finding Maybelle was the only thing that was in her mind. If Belle wasn't in Korea, she should be in France. But Anna had heard some rumor that her parents ditched Belle after finding out that she was a werewolf. Deep inside, Anna still care about her although she hated her.

She rushed to a random direction, not caring where she would end up. She sat on a rock that was located in front of a grave yard and rested her forehead on the tree behind her. She stare at the full moon in the middle of the night and start thinking about the werewolves. Belle should be out in the woods and Anna would go find her in the morning and kill her.

Ryan walked under the cover of darkness in this foreign country he had to keep his guard up. He didnt know anyone here and didnt trust anyone. He knew what it could be like here at night with all these muggles surrounding him. It made him sick. His view went up to the full moon again as it had done every few minutes. He could inly think that Belle would be in the woods in her wolf form fighting for survival with other animals. He would have to wait until the morning to see her and to make sure that she was not hurt.

Ryan continued to walk in a set direction with his wand tucked in behind his belt, covered by his shirt so that he could access it easily and so it was not in view for muggles to see. His green eye light up when he caught sight of a familiar face. About to walk over to her common sense struck him. The figure in front of his wouldnt be Belle as she was a wolf. He though back to the conversation they had had about her twin who was said to be dead. Annabelle.

Ryan walked slowly to her to make sure he didnt startle her. He would just be making sure. "Anna." He called out to see if she would respond to that name and if not he would try Belle, the name tat his wolf responded too.

Anna had been wasting her time there with all the filthy muggles for nearly an hour. She was surprised that a lad called her, she wasn't expecting any guest except Belle. She stood up and slid her hand to her pocket, if the lad was going to attack her, Anna would attack him back. She was nothing like Belle and she would never be like her. "Who are you?" She glared at him coldly with a hand on her pocket. The place was abandoned, muggles were afraid of ghosts and they said that there were lots of ghosts in the grave yard. Anna thought they were pathetic since ghosts were harmless, they won't and couldn't do anything except trying to scare other people.

Ryan stayed where he was as he looked on at the girl who had been less then welcome to him. He couldnt blame her though. He wondered if she knew he sisters presence and if she knew where Belle was residing now. One thing was for sure, he wouldnt be telling. "My name is Ryan. You just look like someone i know. No big deal." He said as he tried to sound casual like he had not really had a reason to call her. "I told you my name, as i know yours already its only fair you give me some information the same worth as my name." He said as he spoke loudly so she could hear him but not so loud that others could over hear

Anna glare at him coldly, of course she was suspicious how on earth could he know her name? "I'm assuming that you've met Maybelle?" She sneered, she hated her and she had met some lads that met her, it was awkward. If Belle knew that Anna was alive, she would probably freak out and start yapping. Anna took three steps forward with a hand still in her pocket holding tightly on her wand. "You know... It's a full moon... And she'll be resting in the hiding place of hers tomorrow. I might know where it is" She said coldly as a smirk appear on her face, she was thinking about the forest behind a house that used to be hers. "And I'm killing her" She wasn't going to give him any information about her, she didn't even know who the boy was.

Ryan held his head high as he looked down to the girl. "Yes i know her. I know her very well and i doubt you will find her, she is in a different place to where you may think she is." He said as he knew that she would probably be around his second house as there was a huge forest there and he thought it would offer her better coverage than the one in New Zealand. It was when she mentioned killing her that it got serious for him. He took a deep breath and looked at her. "Well to get to her you will need to go through me and there will be no way i will let you lay a finger on her. She doesnt know you alive so she will not know if i kill you now." He said as he pulled out his wand and pointed it to her. His eyes flicked to his arm where his arm mark was showing slightly. He looked back up and didnt make it look like it was any thing but a normal tattoo on his arm. "Your choice." He said in an stone cold tone

Anna narrowed her eyes as she took her wand out of her pocket and held it tightly. "Who are you? Her father? You know nothing about her, and you know nothing about her past." She eyed him sharply "I don't think so" She was assuming that Belle was in a relationship with him, if not then why on earth would he want to protect Belle? What shocked her was that she saw a dark mark on his arm, it was showing a little but Anna could recognize it. She lowered her wand and showed him her dark mark. "I wasn't expecting her to be with a death eater" She spatted.

Ryan eyed her as she spoke. As if she knew her now they had not seen each other in years. "As if you know her better than me. You left her years ago.You have no idea who she is any more the fact that she doesnt even know your breathing shows how little you two know about each other." He said sourly before his jaw tightened when she mentioned him being a death eater. His first thought was that she was a filthy Auror but when she showed him the mark on her he lowered his wand. "Well im just full of surprises." He said lifting his wand again. "Doesnt change the fact that i wont let you harm Belle." He said keeping up his posture, standing tall and squared up

Anna wasn't expecting Belle to know that she was alive "Why... Do you care so much about her?" Anna had never been loved before and she was jealous that her sister had all the attention all to her self. Anna was thinking about kicking the lad but after knowing that he was a death eater as well, it wouldn't be an easy one. She then lifted her wand at him and decided to put it down place it back to her pocket. She wasn't going to tell him that she was going to kill Belle. "Fine" She threw her arms to the air "I'm not killing her" She lied, she was going to kill her once she got rid of this lad.

Ryan lowered his wand and put it back behind his belt and put his shirt over it again. "Because i do. Is that a problem for you because i dont care. I care for her a lot so leave it." He watched her lower her wand and knew she was lying. "Good because she is under my constant protection and observation so i will know when you try to do anything. He said as he knew that all his houses were under magic protection and only her or select people could enter when he wanted them too and he would soon make sure to give her something magical so that when she was in trouble he would know.

Anna wasn't expecting Belle to know that she was alive "Why... Do you care so much about her?" Anna had never been loved before and she was jealous that her sister had all the attention all to her self. Anna was thinking about kicking the lad but after knowing that he was a death eater as well, it wouldn't be an easy one. She then lifted her wand at him and decided to put it down place it back to her pocket. She wasn't going to tell him that she was going to kill Belle. "Fine" She threw her arms to the air "I'm not killing her" She lied, she was going to kill her once she got rid of this lad.

Ryan lowered his wand and put it back behind his belt and put his shirt over it again. "Because i do. Is that a problem for you because i dont care. I care for her a lot so leave it." He watched her lower her wand and knew she was lying. "Good because she is under my constant protection and observation so i will know when you try to do anything. He said as he knew that all his houses were under magic protection and only her or select people could enter when he wanted them too and he would soon make sure to give her something magical so that when she was in trouble he would know.

Anna couldn't understand why she had to protect her self while Belle could have someone else to protect her. "You do realize that she's going to hate you once she finds out that you're a death eater, right?" From what Anna could remember, Belle had never hate anyone but she wasn't sure about the girl now. "I don't care if you want to protect her, she's nothing but a coward, she's too fragile. She can't even protect her self. That's pathetic... She spatted remembering on the night when Belle left her all alone.

Ryan scoffed and shook his head. "Why does she bother you so much. It looks to me like you cant let go of the past. You havnt seen each other in years and your out to get her. Where is the point in that, seriously." He said sighing and shaking his head again. "Why dont you move on and worry about the future and not the past. I doubt she will bother you if you never see her." He said trying to make sense about what was possibly going through her head

Annabelle was obviously jealous, and that was why she wanted to kill Maybelle. Belle got all the attention all to her self since she was little until now, how could Anna not be jealous? "Worry about the future? I'm worrying about everything!" It didn't make sense but Anna couldn't think of anything else. "And beside... My sister would love to meet me" She walk toward the lad and stop right in front of him.

Ryan listened to her speak and sighed. She was right Belle probably would love to meet her but first she needed to know that Anna was alive and he wouldn't be the one to tell her. "But to meet you wouldn't she first need to know that your alive. Cant know about you but im not about to tell her and you have no idea where she is so you cant exactly trot along to go tell her now can." He said sarcasticly as he looked away when he heard a noise. There couldn't have been muggles around at this hour, not around a graveyard. Ryan looked back to Anna as he continued to listen for movement

What Ryan told Anna was right, she knew nothing about Belle and where on earth she was. But she had heard that she was back in Korea that was why she was there. "I'll find her" She said coldly as she glared at the lad. She was making sure that Belle wouldn't be able to meet this lad. "I've seen her before in the bleak street but I was too busy so I can't introduce myself to her" She lied, she did saw her in the bleak street but every time she saw Belle's innocent face, Anna didn't have the heart to kill her. She cried in the corner instead of killing Belle but she was making sure that the next time she saw her, she would kill her either with magic or without.

Ryan smiled again and ran his hands through his hair. He was getting a little tired with her empty threats. If she had really wanted to kill Belle, wanted it as much as she said then she would have done it. "Ok Anna if you say so. Well anyway i will leave you to think about how you will kill your twin sister who is going through hell at the moment with a curse that she never wanted in the first place, thinking about how she thinks that she was responsible for your so called death and how she will hate herself." He said blankly before walking past her to get to the cite as he needed to get a delivery from someone

Anna could never kill Belle, she had wanted to kill her but every time she saw a smile on her face, she couldn't touch that girl. "I've made my decision" She said coldly, she wasn't going to tell him that she couldn't touch that girl because deep inside her heart, she still love her. "And either I'm killing her or not, it's none of your business" Anna would give anything to be like Belle but she couldn't be like her and would never be like her.

Ryan shrugged as he walked away from his fellow death eater. "Fine i dont care im a little busy now so i will get back to you." He said as he walked. He didnt really have the time for her at the moment, he didnt have the patience tonight either, usually he would but apparently now was a little different. He wasnt in the best of moods and just wanted to get a job done with as little hassle as possible then get home and wait for sun rise

Anna shrugged and walk away from the lad she was going to go to the forest behind the mansion that used to be the Starr's family. She wasn't going to talk to him any longer if he wont give her any information about Belle. "Later" She muttered and leave him alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back