No, I'm not crazy

Zac Kuang

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Stay away from the family, that was all he remember. The voice in Zac's head had been telling him to stay away from the family members. This explained why Zac was in the UK during weekend, usually he was always with the family of his but not this time. The vision had been coming, attacking him, every night and every time he was with his family, especially when he was next to his beloved cousins Genvieve and baby Mason, it seemed that the future was predictable and it was as gloomy as it could be. This was the reason why Zac had two dark circles below his eyes and that his skin was as pale as snow. The boy had been staying away both from his family and his friends for months and he hadn't attend any of his classes for nearly a month now, he wasn't even sure if he could pass the final exam it seemed that he was going to be kicked out of the school and he knew that his father wasn't going to let that happen. But the vision, scared him, it haunted him and he couldn't do anything about it.

London was busier than ever, there were a lot of people walking around the city some with wands in their pocket and mostly not. The temperature was pretty cold at that time and the sky was dark even though it was only 11 o clock in the morning. The black haired boy walk toward the lamp post as he stood there waiting for nothing. Some people stared at him, even the muggles thought he was high, but no, he wasn't. He was just tired of life, of himself and worse... Of the future. Killing himself was the next thing in his mind. Zac used to be the boy who think positively most of the time, he used to be one of those who smiled at all time, but not anymore. Death was all he saw every time he lay his head on the bed, every time he saw his cousins. "No" He muttered as he held the lamp post tightly smiling by himself looking to the ground.

Father had arrange his trip for London, everything had been set in place. For what reason Ritsuka travel England, he could not tell you. His father's demands weren't meant to be disobeyed, however his father had always been righteous man, Ritsuka trust and believe whatever his father reasoning he had for this unplanned trip. Last time he doubted his father words, he had been wrong and humiliated. Let's just say Ritsuka did not like repeating history, but he did not like feeling like an alien roaming the busy streets of London, alone and unsure where his steps were leading him.
Ritsuka blend into fleeting crowds, everyone around him were rushing by. Muggels and magic folks entwined together unaware of ones secret lives. To live in both world came complications and understanding what it meant to hide your biggest secrets. Father had said nothing to be ashamed of, everyone had their own faults or flaws. The young man still struggle with the full meaning of life, often he went to Sensei for help. Sensei spoke just like father, Ritsuka couldn't doubt them both but often he is left with unanswered questions. Frustrating it maybe, he accept it partially till the day comes when the unexpected arrive, maybe than he will understand. Little did he know something unexpected stood just a yard away, underneath a street dim street light post. Casually as he took slow strides, did he capture the distraction waves crashing into him like pins and needles. Sensei had been rarely the only person to take such effect on him, Ritsuka stop a few meters away. If he positively knew with all his beings someone around him had abilities like Sensei. Raising his gaze to search the faces, one stood out more pale skinned than anyone else here. A boy just about his age stood lost and alone, his face read ominously signs all over, it was hard to look away. Ritsuka felt his feet ignore his thoughts to keep away, but his curiosity lead him to go farther till he halt again. "Are you the one I'm suppose to see today?" he asked with a calming composer, his hazel eyes settle in a serious gaze. Ritsuka was hiding his questionable thoughts for now, he had no plans to show weakness.

Just as Zac thought, he was going to meet someone unexpected, someone he knew nothing about, a complete stranger. "It all depend, if you're talking about death then maybe, but if you're talking about my father's restaurant then no. My sister would be the one" He wasn't sure why he would give such information to a complete stranger, but why not? His life was a mess anyway, at least that was what he thought. And even though he still had siblings, he could never appreciate it, he wanted more, he wanted ALL of his family being safe. He tilt his face a little as he looked at the boy sharply "Don't waste your time while you're alive" Yes, he was crazy, he was completely out of his mind. No one would talk to stranger like that except him and all those retards on the street. But again, he wasn't himself, things were too complicated for him. The boy let out a weak smile before looking at the ground.

"Death?" Ritsuka hissed out of nowhere he felt spiteful for the boy, he couldn't explain why he did all of sudden. Death a subject you never mention with a stranger underneath a dim light or by curb of some unknown alleyways. "That sounds like a threat, why would anyone mention death if something wasn't going to happen" he felt his steps trace back. Ritsuka had enough sense not to toy with the words of someone you may need one day. If any, don't toy with someone who your father wanted to speak too. "Does this have anything to do with my family?" the boy stood silence dropping his head down before he said anything else. "Answer me! Why am I here to see you? There has to be a reason why I'm here" for a fraction of the second Ritsuka felt like time was cheating on him. His father? Something? There had to be a reason why father sent me...someone is danger. Someone may be dying? Ritsuka eyes stretch out in horror, he's afraid to what the boy may say.

Zac tilted his head a little, why would such a stranger asked him about death? Especially if he was a muggle. "Life will soon come to an end anyway, so why bother being curious about who's about to die?" The weak smile on his face hadn't faded, he then stared the boy in front of him, he reminded him of his sister who was curious about everything and wanted to know about anything but in an annoying way. Just then something came up to his mind, the vision came and it was always about death. This time, it wasn't about his family but it was about the boy's family. "Ahhh I see what you're talking about" He placed his hand on his forehead trying to forget what he saw. "I don't wanna talk about it" He spatted and looked away, he was afraid of it. He didn't even tell his cousin what happen, but he was urged to tell this boy what was going to happen with his family even though he wasn't sure either it was going to happen or not. "You'd better take a good care of your old man" That was all he could say, he wasn't even sure if the man in his vision was the boy's father or uncle. What he knew was that he was shivering in cold, dying on his very own bed.

"You know well why I'm here..." he stop to listen to the boy speak. If Ritsuka wasn't losing his mind now, he swear he could feel something dark harvest this boy soul. "You saw something happen to my father? And now you don't want to tell me" he spoke as if he were saying this all in a joking way. Pushing the bad thoughts away, he ran to stop the boy from going anywhere. Reaching him he grabbed his shirt, Ritsuka close to shaking him in a traumatic way. "What do they call you?" he loosen his grip, he needed to know who this guy was, maybe he could meet sensei. "And why are you here?" a buzzard question, but if he didn't know anything, Ritsuka will be left in the dark as well.

Zac wasn't going to tell this boy what would happen to his father, he was afraid of death it's self so hy bother telling him what would happen specifically. "Why do you have to ask why I'm Here if you already knew the answer?" He said trying to mess with him a little. There weren't anything too serious, not until he something came up for the second time. "And secondly, take a good care of this girl, she won't be out for too long if you don't stop her from reaching here. Go home and stop fooling out jere before everything is too late" the girl in his vision who was either his sister or cousin. "honestly I don't even know why I'm here" the boy chuckled and frowned. He was there to stay out of his family but why UK? "I just have this feeling that had been telling me to go here either it's worth it or not I wasn't sure. Not until now" he forcefully let go of the boy's grip and finally looked at him in the eye telling him that he wasn't lying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back