No excuses really

Annalie Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
Hi... Did ya miss me? Or remember I existed?

So a few of you may remember me? Maybe? It's been about 2-3 years since I've been on. I didn't post an absence mostly because so much was going on in my life that HNZ basically just fell by the wayside as did a lot of things and I kind of just abandoned things.

Well after counselling sessions for depression and medication, attending and dropping out of uni, getting a full time job, moving, traveling and a whole lot of soul searching and a name change (I now go by Micah rather than Melissa fyi - those who know me off here know why but feel free to ask - but honestly call me whatever you want, but not like Kevin or Phyllis or something cause that would be just weird...) I'm back. Kinda. I'll officially be back next month when I get internet but for now I may be lurking from time to time. I won't be throwing myself into the deep end and will simply be reviving a few characters until I can cope with everything again.
Hi again.

<3 Melissa/Micah

Welcome back Micah! Wow it's been a while since you've been on, and while we didn't really plot I still missed your face around these parts. I'm so glad to hear you have medication now, like seriously. It's really helpful for depression! I hope things go well. We should plot when you come back fully!!

Welcome back to HNZ! :)

Welcome back Micah! ^_^

It sounds like things are on the upside for you! I sure hope they are. Welcome back Micah! Good to see you again ^_^

Meeeeeel! Or Micaaaaaah!! You're baaaaaack!! Welcome back!! I haven't seen/heard from you in a while and it's good to have you back!

awwww thanks guys its really great to be back!! I'm starting to get a bit addicted again :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back