Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Daiki knew he should've maybe planned to have a little more of a costume, but he hadn't bothered, and he was sure that it wouldn't matter. He walked into the great hall, and stared in awe of how amazing it looked. he couldn't blieve how much this place had changed since early in the day. He wandered around, taking a moment to just admire all of the different things in the room. How different it all was from what it had been.

Kanako was pleased with her costume. It was simple, but elegant. Not disastrous like her brother's costume, which was painfully simple and dull. Looking around, she spotted someone she'd seen in some of her classes but he wasn't wearing anything special. She frowned. Maybe it was a statement somehow? "How come you aren't wearing a costume?" she asked, perhaps a little rudely, but mostly out of curiosity.

Daiki looked towards the girl who spoke to him, the question was said a little rudely, but he didn't mind. "I mostly forgot to bring one," he told her simply, since that was mostly the reason, and he didn't think it was necessary to do so. "But, I could pretend and say I'm dressed as a muggle," he added with a little shrug. "What's your costume?"

Kanako was a little confused by his remarks. If he had the idea, why didn't he just lie in the first place? But she kept her thoughts to herself. "Oh, I see," she said, very much not seeing. "I suppose that's alright." She wasn't about to tell on him or something, though the thought had crossed her mind. "I'm a forest nymph. Can't you tell?" Kanako tilted her head from side to side, looking a little silly as she did so, as though the action would somehow prove her forest nymphness. She then considered the boy carefully. "I'm Kanako by the way. What do you think you would've dressed as if you had remembered?"

Daiki hadn't been able to tell, but he nodded. "Oh, I see it now," he said, just hoping she'd take him at face value, he didn't entirely see it, but he didn't in his mind need to now see it for it to be what she was. "Maybe a vampire, that's a classic halloween costume,"

Kanako smiled happily, taking him at his word. The idea that he wasn't fully sincere didn't even occur to her. "It's good, right?" she said, not the least bit ashamed to show off. "A vampire," she repeated, considering it. "You know, it might just work for you. I can see it. Do you like that sort of thing?"

Daiki gave a little nod of agreement, since the costume was actually very cool, even if he didn't entirely see it. He nodded again as she agreed that a vampire costume would work for him, and he absolutely agreed with it, thinking that it would work. "Vampire stories are fun," he replied, but didn't really go much more into it. "Do you like nymps? that sort of thing," he returned the question to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back