Nina Patrokov

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
29c0zcw.jpg

NINA ... ESME ... PATROKOV
<i></i>

- Birth Date: June 30th
- Current Age: 15 years old
- Basic Appearance: Strawberry blond hair, warm hazel eyes, dainty features. Short for her age, she is about 4 ft 11" and is quite skinny, she isn't quite finished developing yet, making her seem misplaced, but she hides it with her personality.
- Parents: Charles Patrokov and Bea Patrokov
- Siblings, if any: Darcy Patrokov (male)
- Pets, if any: Nilma (kitten) and an Owl coming..
- Area of Residence: Originally Germany, but moved to London when she was two years old. She constantly fought with her parents so her Grandmother adopted her and she lived in Scotland for quite some time. During this past summer her Grandmother picked up and moved to New Zealand with out giving Nina fair warning.
- Blood status: Muggleborn

- Hogwarts House (And why): I am in Hufflepuff because I am quite shy and soft spoken, most of the time.
- Best school subjects (And why): Potions and Herbology.
- Worst school subjects (And why): Divination, because I believe it is a pointless class and in my third year I took it and I almost failed my exam, since then I've been quite sour to the class, and don't plan on taking it any longer.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A fox.
- What would their Boggart be? Pending
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Nina's animagus form would be a raccoon.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Nina would see her her family getting along for once.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When she was in France in the passed summer with Alex.

Hey Nina. :)
I'll try to help you develop your character a bit. :D

What are Nina's parent's occupations? What are five adjectives that best describe each of them?
At what age was Nina adopted by her Grandmother?
How did her caregiver react to their child/ward being a witch?
What is Nina's relationship with her brother?
Who does her brother live with?
What are Nina's favourite and least favourite subjects in school?
Why might Nina's patronus be a fox?
Any idea what her boggart might be now?
Why might her animagus be a raccoon?

1. They own a muggle restaurant in London.
Charles: Strict, Quiet, Narrow minded & Caring Bea: Motherly, Nervous, Soft spoken & Stubborn

2. Nina was adopted when she was six years old.

3. Nina's Grandmother is a witch but hid it until this past summer because she was worried about Nina and the tournament. Nina's parents are proud but relatively ignorant with the whole thing.

4. Nina loves her little brother but because they live so far away and Nina is unable to apparate she only saw him this summer for her first time.

5. Darcy lives with his parents as he is a little under 2 years now.

6. Nina's favourite subjects are Herbology and Potions her least favourite are Divination (she only took it in her third year) and Astronomy.

7. Nina's patronus would be a fox because they are swift and cunning, two things she wishes that she could be on the daily but only shows these traits every so often.

8. I'm thinking the death of Darcy or something along the lines of the chaos that happened when Alicia was kidnapped, it brought on more chaos then she ever wanted in her life, something she hates very much.

9. Her animagus would be a raccoon because she thinks that they are underestimated and have more to them then being a 'thief.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back