Night time wander from all the noise

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy held the door open and let Angela walk past before he went. He was being a proper gentleman this evening. I was fun, he was in a suit with a tie and everything. Teddy walked, hands in his pockets, with Angela until he found a nice spot to sit. He had been getting a bit croweded in the hall and it felt a bit too stuffy so he had asked Angela if she wanted to go for a walk and she had agreed hastily, she must have been feeling cramped too.

"You feel like joining me?" Teddy asked as he took off his jacket for her to sit on. Her dress was beautiful and he didn't want to be responsible for grass stains. He lay back on the grass and looked up at the stars. A part of him wondered if Skyle was doing the same thing. Skyle was Angela's cousin and the girl Teddy wanted to be with. She had told him she was going to tell Angela that they had met and they liked each other but when he asked how it went he had gotten no reply.

There was a bit of a spring in Angela's steps when she noticed Teddy's eyes on her. Skyle had told her about her little crush on Teddy, and it didn't bother Angela. It just meant she'd have to step up her game a little bit, healthy competition never hurt anyone. She smiled at him, her lips red and plump. "You are such a gentlemen." She said with an admiring glance at him, tossing her red locks back. "to think, I never knew you had it in you!" She giggled a little bit and walked with him, her black heels digging slightly into the ground. She still wasn't taller then him, but close to his height. she grinned a little bit at him, her teeth looking white against the red lipstick.

"Of course i do." She said, her cheeks raising up when she smiled her little smile. She didn't mind the grass and swooned a bit when he laid down his jacket. She turned a bit, so that her dress would cover her, and looked at him. The moonlight hitting into her aqua eyes. "You look great." She said, her eyes smiling more then her mouth.

Teddy smiled at her, her dress was really nice and suited her. "Thanks, You looks gorgeous." He wondered if Skyle had actually told Angela about them. He wasn't sure if he should mention it in case she hadn't told her yet and he had to explain. He didn't have the guts to do that. Of course there was the other situation, that Skyle had told Angela that he liked her but Skyle didn't actually like him back. He didn't want to hear that but he wasn't sure that it was completely false.

Teddy was curious so he decided to see if Angela would mention it by starting the conversation in the right direction. "Hey, I met your cousin during the Brightstone weekend. Skyle, she's pretty cool." He chuckled as he remembered exactly how they met, he hadn't seen her lying on the ground and managed to fall over her in a way that meant her also landed on her. Of course she smacked him on the head when she realized exactly who he was but she also believed him when he said he was changing.

She smiled, and through her pale-pink blush, came a redder color that meant she was blushing. She smiled at him some more and looked at her hands, the ring Skyle had given to her when she was five. It was so beautiful, even if it was slightly creepy. It went with her dress, kind of. She looked back into his blue eyes.

She let her smile fall down a little bit, Skyle, why would he bring her up tonight? He had went with her to a dance, they were practically dating, and he wanted to bring her up? She just wasn't trying hard enough to make herself appealing. "Yeah, she's a bundle of joy." She grinned at him. She took a breath and leaned forward, kissing him. She wasn't about to loose another guy to her cousin. A ditsy blond with no body, was it because she was fatter?

Teddy leant back, pushing Angela off. He was surprised by the kiss but his reactions still worked fine. "Woah. What?" He was confused, why was she kissing him? They went to the ball together as friends, now she was kissing him. Then it clicked. Why Skyle hadn't replied to his letters. Angela still liked him. He knew Skyle wouldn't do anything to hurt Angela, even if it was something that made her happy.

Teddy frowned, this meant that he and Skyle couldn't be together. That was the thing that had been making him happy recently, the thought of himself and Skyle together. "What, what are you doing?" Of course this was just theory, just speculation, there was a chance he could still be wrong. There was a chance he could still get his girl. Maybe Angela was just reading signals wrong or something.

Angela bit her lower lip. No one could even describe how stupid she felt. Maybe there wasn't a fight to be won or lost at all, maybe Teddy didn't like either girls anyways. She looked at him, and then down at the ground. She felt so stupid, but, she knew she loved Teddy. She had for a while. He was always on her mind, even when she tried to be mad at him, a small part wanted him. Wasn't that what love was? She looked back up at him, her eyes sparkling with the little light the moon was shedding as the sun sank lower.

"I... I want to prove to you that I'm better then Skyle. She said you liked her, but, you don't even know her. And besides, you and me, we're here at the Yule Ball... together." She said, speaking slowly. All Angela's life, Skyle had always gotten the better portion of the boys attention. Darian was hers, and he had loved her. But, Angela was there, in the cold, while a sap in the face hit her as she realized what just happened. She was rejected by her love. Rejected by the only guy that could hurt her and get her forgiveness back just as quick.

Teddy then understood fully. "Sh!t" He put his head in his hands. He had been stringing her along without even realising it. He had just assumed that her crush on him ended when she dumped him and he had completely ruined her relationship with her boyfriend. He had thought they were here together as friends. Obviously he was wrong.

Teddy lifted his head and forced himself to look at her. This was going to be awkward and painful. "Ummm, er, I, ummm, I thought we were here as, umm, er, friends. Er, Just friends" He looked down at the grass again. Angela was still a good friend, he couldn't bare to see any pain on her face and he has a feeling this would cause some.

Angela knew what was coming. Her face went into a protection mode, creating a strait line on her lips to show no happiness or sadness. She watched his reactions, and she blinked slowly, trying to hold back the tears that sparkled on her waterline. She should have seen this coming, why he was so playful. But the way he had looked at her that day at the pond, didn't he even think of her like that? He used to, he had liked her so much that when she broke up with hm, he had ruined her other relationship. She was so stupid.

She nodded and looked down, with a face that said, 'I saw that coming'. When her lashes lifted from another slow blink, they were wet. It glistened on her maskera, and a tear ran down her face, bringing some black eye-liner with it. "Oh." She said. She felt really stupid again, more then before. "Okay." It took her even longer to realize that this meant that he liked Skyle better. She got on her knees. "Well, friend, I think I'm..." A sob broke into her voice and she stood and left quickly. why did she even try? How could she let herself get that emotional over a guy who had broken her body without barely knowing her.

((Is this end, and should we start with the other plot?))

Teddy watched as Angela left and banged his head on the ground. He knew that, right then and there, he had probably lost one of his friends. He didn't have that many to start with and Angela was always there for him. He knew, he had always known really, that she would forgive anything he did but he would feel too guilty to manipulate her like that.

Teddy lead back and closed his eyes. He would let Angela talk to him again in her own time. That way she could work through it without him pressuring her. He knew Skyle would probably hear about this as well. That couldn't be good. He had been so happy and then, in less than five minutes, that had all gone up in flames. He sighed and got up, picking up his jacket, and headed to his dorm. He wanted to owl Skyle and tell her his side first. So he wouldn't seem a total jerk</SIZE>

<SIZE size="100">END

Users who are viewing this thread

Back