Night Owls

Isabella Fedele

OOC First Name
Annie
It wasn't really like Isabella to break rules but the Forbidden Forest was just so alluring, what with all the magical plants and animals that lurked within it. So that was why Bella had decided she needed to check it out. Everyone else was doing it and even though that was a lousy excuse she wasn't going to be the only one at Hogwarts who had never seen the forest. So with dark clothes on she made her way slowly through the dark castle without much problem, it wasn't until she got outside that she felt someone else was there. She quietly shut the door behind her and stuck close to the wall. She couldn't see a thing but she knew lighting her wand would mean exposure to anyone around. So instead she chose to make a break for the forest, unfortunately she ran straight into someone. She fell back with a thud, "Oww." She sad feeling her right hand a bit scraped up from catching her fall.

Alric was taken aback by something--or rather, someone who had ran into him. He almost gasped due to shock, only managing to stop himself when he realized that he wasn't supposed to be in this place at this time of the day. Being a first year and a complete newbie, Alric didn't know that much spells, so he wasn't able to cast one as a supposed defense against whoever bumped into him.

That was why he felt relieved when he heard a young girl's voice reacting to what seemed to be her fall when she bumped into Alric. "I'm sorry!" he hissed apologetically, trying not to freak out when deep inside his brain was all jumpy. It was dark but Alric was able to grab the girl's hand and pull her up so they were finally facing each other.

He wasn't much of a social type. He stayed staring at her for a moment and then, realizing how awkward the situation was, he chuckled. To Alric it was a chuckle, but people would surely mistake that chuckle to a girl giggling. And his pretty face didn't help at all. "I'm sorry. Really." he said, the awkwardness leaving. He had this friendly vibes that everyone back home used to love.

Isabella looked up, sure she was busted and was relieved to see a boy that looked to be about her age apologizing. Bella was still a bit shaken up from the fall, she hardly even noticed when the boy helped her up. After a second Isabella regained her barrings and looked at the boy, she recognized him. He was a first year too and in Ravenclaw. He had started laughing and Bella couldn't help but laugh too, it was pretty funny both of them sneaking out and then clumsily running into each other. He apologized again and Bella smiled, "It's fine, I couldn't see anything. Thanks for helping me up." She looked at her hand, it wasn't too bad and she could get it bandaged up when she got back to the girls dorms. Pulling out her wand Isabella lit it up, "We're in the same house. I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm Isabella." She grinned at the boy, she couldn't remember a name but she remembered him from classes and things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back