OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kaleb
T'was night, right around 8 O'clock or so when Makaylah Makwa, had the sudden urges to go outside for a night flight. It was against the rules to be outside late, even more to be out in the corridors. Though Makaylah didn't give a hoot. She was tired of going by the rules and not having any fun anymore. It was like walking in straight like with these people and Makaylayh was one of many wanting to break out of it. Makaylah desired grew more by the days, when those around you remind you every day what was expected from you it's not a shock there why she had those feelings. She was a Makwa otherwise and proud of her wild side. Creeping out of her dorm prove to be super easy. She had a perfect badge and no one ever challenge in what she was doing when she walked around the corridors.
She had made it half way down the steps when the keeper of Hogwarts saw Makaylah, quickly she hid away from views, she was sure she had been caught from school authority. However as she look to see if he was heading in her direction, Makaylah was in luck to see he had vanish. Probably mistaken her for a house ghost. Makaylah hurried the rest of the way, mad dashing around the corridors till at last she was out the exited from the side of school which lead to the quidditch pitch. Gitty about her break out, Makaylah took out her wand and summon her broom from the closed shed. Makaylah own no broom, she settle for one of the houses broom. Makaylah tuck her wand inside her pocket and mounted the broom she had now in possession. Taking flight, Makaylah soared the night skies enjoying the wind rushing through her hair. She was in love with flying, more in loved then she could say she had been with Collin Jin, maybe she guessed. Makaylah couldn't compare them both, for one was a human and one was a hobby. Still, least flying never disappointed the Ravenclaw girl.

ooc: I am so sorry, been swamped with other rp's and I thought I had already replied... :shy:

The night was quiet and Gryffindor tower was nice and cost, the warmth of the fire was so nice and the peace that filled the tower was inviting, to most. But not so much to Tamalia, she thrived on noise and excitment, not peace and quiet, that was too much to ask of her. She needed to do something, anything. It was night and most were asleep, which meant it was a good time for some much wanted exploration. The forest was out of the question, she had been there far too many times and the lake was nothing too interesting. With a sigh, Tamalia decided to just wonder around and see where her feet led her, perhaps she would stumble apon something fun and interesting.

Tamalia wondered through the castle, making sure to not wake the paintings or be seen by anyone, there were some close calls, she thought she saw a professor, but it was just a ghost and she continued on her merry way, down the flights of stairs and out the doors, walking in the direction of the quidditch pitch. She had no idea why she came here, she did not have a broom, which meant she borrowed one of the schools broms, which was no big deal, the school brooms were quite fine themselves. So she hopped on and got her baring and flew into the night sky. It felt good to have the wind in her long blonde her, her robes flying behind her, she didn't have to wear her robes, especially at this time of night, but she had recently had her trunk die on her, taking all of her beloved clothes with it, which meant that she had very few things to wear, so during the rest of her time at Hogwarts, she was going to wear her Gryffindor robes, it was far better than walking around naked in her opinion.

The ride was pleasnt, it had been a while since she rode a broom and though she had no desire to join the Gryffindor team, she still liked flying. But her smile faded when she saw someone else in the sky, at first she considered turning back, it looked like a professor, but she soon realized that it was not, it was just a student. If a student was flying around, that meant that they were breaking the rules, like Tama was, which meant if they wanted to have a stink ababout her flying, she could throw it right back at them. So she tailed the student and flew uup bbeside them, realizing that it was a girl, a very familiar girl, like she held some sort of position in the sschool, but Tama didn't really care, she didn'tt think much about that stuff, it wasn't that shocking, there had to be school leaders. ''Hey stranger, nice night don't you think?" She asked, using some of that well known Kaster kindness, though this was mostly due to her younger brother Sam.

Makaylah adored the night skies. it was pretty to look at and it was breath taking to fly in it. She could be here all night making good use of the broom she borrowed. Makaylah would twist and turn on it, rolling to her left when she wanted to stir left, rolling to right when she wanted to go right. She even attempted to lay on it and let the broom guide her as if she was floating on the clouds. It be stupid of her to do that, so the attempt was quick and before she had lost control of her broom she was gripping it tight once more. Makaylah stirred to where the moon shined the brightest, she stayed there the most.

Absolutely oblivious to not seeing anyone around, Makaylah was nearly taken by surprised when she heard a girl voice interrupt her forever gazing at the world below her. Oh twisted faith she thought, I'm busted! Makaylah reaction to the girl was to quick denied being out here. Makaylah had frozen in place for a couple seconds, seconds later she was okay. Makaylah was okay knowing if she got in trouble the girl would get in trouble too. It was cunning, Makaylah had her sides too. She smile though, wide and welcoming for company. Makaylah recognize the girl too, from her classed she guessed. It was a good thing they put all the fifth years together or else she wouldn't have come to the conclusion that her name was Tamalia. "Yes a nice night I agree, just as long as we don't get caught" she hinted. "Your name Tamalia? We have classes together."

Tamalia nodded slightly, that was why the girl was familiar, they had classes, though admittedly, Tamalia could go to class more, and she could focus a little more during the lessons she attended, but she wasn't failing or anythin, she was passing and the grades she got were not disappointing, but they could have been better, much better, but she shrugged it off, next year she'll try harder, probably, well... she'd try anyway. ''Yep, that's me.'' She answered. She wasn't sure if anyone could forget her name, it was too unique to forget, while her last name was too simple to forget, it was quite funny. ''But you're right àut the getting caught, being sprung is never fun...'' she mused, looking at the moon.

The moon was beautiful tonihgt, she was glad that she was not scared of the dark or a werewolf, she couldn't bare to not be able to stare at the moon and apreciate its beauty, it was the main focus of her art after all, how could she not find it beautiful? The planets always made Tamalia curious, the stars were interesting to her and the moon was just too beautiful to resist, her family would joke that she'd marry the moon if it coukd say 'i do', this might be true, it might not be. ''So is your name... Makaylah?" She asked, she was horrible with names and should be better at remembering them, but she only remembered names of close friends and family.

Makaylah quite agree, tis was no fun at all. Maybe worst for Makaylah, perfect duties would be surly strip away from the Ravenclaw girl. Makaylah like being a perfect sometimes, sometimes she'd hardly ever realized she was a perfect at all. Makaylah would allow students younger then her get away with trouble deeds, she would be the type to just watch and looked amused while someone younger was destroying something or getting into something. She's changed a lot and sometimes she noticed she change but not in a good way. Oh well, Makaylah was the youngest of her siblings they can't expect her to be perfect. Makaylah was living her life and no one had their input in what she should do, her mom maybe, her dad no way, as for her siblings they never keep in touch with her. She couldn't remember the last time she last talk to any of them.

"Do you do this all the time? Sneak out whenever you feel like it?" she asked the scrawny looking blonde girl. With the moon shining down on them tonight, Makaylah realized how small the girl look compare to her. She was slim compare to the Ravenclaw, okay so maybe she has changed in outer appearances. Should it matter? Makaylah thought not, she loved how well she has develop over the years. Makaylah was thick, in the middle and all around. Makaylah would worry about her looks if it matter to her and if there was a certain someone in her life again. "Isn't it gorgeous, it's better back home in Hawaii." she referred to the moon, it was so huge and oddly beautiful mixing to the swirls and colors of the night skies. "Mhm, that's me" she replied a cooked grin fit into her odd expression. "It's sad we never talk, you think being here for five years you would know about everyone in school" Makaylah said staring ahead at the moon.

Tamalia laughed slightly. Makaylah's question brought her back to her first year, she had done many things that year, gotten into a fight with the paintings, wondered into the Forbidden forest, at least four times, climbed the cliffs, tried to explore the lake... many things that were not allowed, especially since she did most of them during the night, in the company of her bat, most people called her anti-social and suspicious, she called herself an independent explorer, there was nothing wrong with that. Right? ''I used to.'' She answered. ''Lately I have been tied up.'' She finished her sentence with a touch of annoyance and sadness, considering her being 'tied up', could be translated as: 'My parents and older brother died and now my little brother is practically superglued to my hip because he thinks I'll leave too.' Since they were in the same year, it made it harder for Tamalia to get away from Samual, not that she didn't love him, he was her baby brother, of course she loved him, but he was so high-maintenance, he wanted her to build leaf piles and run around the grounds with him, she wasn't that energetic and she had different interests, such as her current addiction to painting, it had become so bad that she usually had stained hands, like tonight, her hands had faint colours on them, blues, purples, blacks... dark colours since she was currently working on painting the night sky, and a little bit of white and other lighter blues for the moon she was working on. She took one last glance at the moon and nodded. ''Yes, well it's beautiful, I've never been to Hawaii, but it looks better than Australia, though back there I’m not on a broom hanging around the sky...'' She said; humour wrapping her sentence and a smirk growing on her pale face, she was usually cautious when she told people that she was from Australia, there had been cases where they had asked her to put on an 'Australian accent' she already had an Australian accent, what were they expecting? She to speak like she had no education? For her to say G'day, Anklebitter, and Mate? It was ridiculous.

Tamalia frowned slightly, for her, it was quite simple to not know the people in her year and class, simply because she had two main friends, Nadia and Koboshi, neither were in her house, but that didn't matter, Nadia was basically her sister, though when she thought about it, she was like her niece, since she had been unofficially adopted by her older sister. And Koboshi was her secret friend, they would release all their annoyances and angers onto each other, then walk away, though it was always awkward, considering Koboshi was a pureblood supremacist and Tamalia was not a pureblood, but that never caused fights, since Tamalia rarely got into fights anymore, she had become quite secluded and quiet over the years, like the current events had tamed her. ''Well... I'm rarely fully conscious in class, if I show up.'' She said softly with a small shrug. Most thought that education didn't matter to her, but she was very big on her education, it was just that it didn't always show, especially when it came to her attendance.

Makaylah slump transfixed at the girl, her attention for the moon was shortly lifted when the girl began speaking to her again. It was quite interesting how both young witches stayed up there just talking amongst themselves and not caring if they were moving in their broom or not. Makaylah didn’t think about it, she was to relaxed her in position to take noticed how silly it would look to a muggel even, witches talking over broom. It’s funny when you thought about it, Makaylah did not, she lean down on her broom with one elbow supporting her upper body. “Australia? I didn’t expect you’d be from there, you’re much lighter then what I expect an Australian to look like” she said with no means to offend the girl. Her accent sounded simple too, maybe because Makaylah didn’t pay much attention to other culture, but she could see the difference of a thing or two when she thought about it or when it was visual to her eyesight. Makaylah first impression on others sometimes were not accurate, she would continue to smile at the girl in her presents. “Not saying that it’s bad, this why we to increase the activities at school” she said somewhat to herself then really saying it out loud. If there were more activities in school there be less awkward moments, or in this case Makaylah moments. Makaylah swung to the side her broom and rolled one around to move back up in horizontal form.

“I have the same problem” she said laughing about the classes, Makaylah went a little less than usual. Before she use to go all the time with her boyfriend. Her ex now being Collin Jin was the reason why she had stopped going all together. To spent more time with him and get away with lazing around. It’s recently she’s been going now to class, not all of them just the one she could tolerate for a few hours in the week. “I’m a perfect and it sucks, cause if I don’t go to class they remind me all the time that I’m a prime example to the younger student” she drop her expression and gave that oh please expression, like all the younger students were really going to pay any mind to her? They do what they want and that was that.

Tamalia laughed, though she did not lose her balance, she was good with a broom and was fine with heights, so she was completely comfortable, Makayla looked comfortable also, which naturally made Tama comfortable. ''Yeah, my family is of european decent, which accounts for the hair and skin, but I also don't like the Sun, so I never got around to getting a tan.'' She explained with a shrug. She was not offended by the question, it took a lot for her to be offended, mentioning her pale skin and petite frame were not any of her triggers, though any insult to her family would change her calm exterior to a horrifying rage. ''Well, more activities would be great, though in all honesty I wouldn't really participate, but I know many other kids would love to be able to do more things. Just to keep misfits that go out at night busy.'' She said, joking about how they both decided to leave their dorms for a night out in the sky, but it was true, if she had something to do, other than homework, she wouldn't sneak out as much, and no matter what anyone said, playing with ones bubbly younger brother was beyond boring, well, more tiring if anything else.

Tamalia's eyes went wide, prefect? A prefect that did not go to every single class in existence? It was shocking. ''I would hate that.'' She admitting. The thought of being pestered by Professors to go to class and being told that young kids followed in older kids foot steps. That was ridiculous and totally incorrect. ''Well, that's completely incorrect. I have five older siblings and if I followed in any one of their footsteps, I would be completely different. Kids will do what they want, look at us, I don't know about you, but I'm not out here because my older brother used to sneak out at night.'' She explained, rolling her bright green eyes. ''Sometimes I think they just make up the excuse as scare tactics.'' She added.

Makaylah laughed with Tamalia. She was started to like this girl, she was easy going like Makaylah. A quality in herself that she saw less in other girls, she could really see herself getting along with an Australian girl. Their difference and similarities would be fun to see come out. Makaylah deserved a friend or two too, mayhaps she thought in silence. "I live for the sun, all the time. it's not bad if you get use to, though I guess you have made up your mind about it" Makaylah has yet to travel to the U.K. She yet to see the world and all that it had to offer. She once wanted to become the same thing her mom was in Hawaii, a paleontologist expert. Now, she was unclear of her future, unclear what she do or where she would end up. Everything had been set once for her, everything now was just unclear as she saw it now.

"You have five older siblings too?! That's just like me" she too was in shock upon hearing this. Again she's been living an a world much isolated, so when she met someone so similar in this case Tamalia, it was like brand new to her. Makaylah blushed changing her already tan skins to reddish tan color. It would be obvious if they were standing out in the daylight, but they weren't. They were still in the moon's reflection, hoovering over the quidditch pitch, trusting but the moon's light to guide them out tonight. It was insane that they haven't hit a wall or something like the top of a tree yet, Makaylah saw that now both girls didn't think this through when they decided on a night adventure. "Okay I don't know about you, but maybe we should go down and walk instead?" she steered her broom down and started to make her way to the ground. Makaylah did not wish to lose any of her body parts tonight, and did not wish this on Tamalia too.

Tamalia shrugged. "I have been burnt by the sun one too many times." She said simply. To her knowledge, no-one liked being sunburnt, ever, and when she was younger the sun used to fry her up like bacon, it was horrible. "And I really horrible heat stroke, I just don't find it worth it, unless I'm going to the beach, it's different then." She added. Tamalia hated the sun and sunburns, but she loved the beach because of the water and the possibility of making sand castles, or Sandmen, they were also fun. But the best thing about beaches were the fact that you go there with your family, as a family, or with friends, as friends, no worries, no hassels, just a beach towel and the waves.

Tamalia laughed in shock, she had not met someone with five older siblings as well, she just had one more question to ask, just to see if the coincidence would carry on. "Do you happen to have three younger siblings?" She asked curiously, if she did, Tamalia would find it simply amazing. When a small breeze blew through her blonde hair, it felt really good, but she soon realised that she could barely see anything past Makaylah, and Makaylah's suggestion was ingenius and responsible, so she followed her down to the ground and strenched slightly. "I agree, I don't fancy dying from flying into a tree. Want to start walking to the caslte?" She asked, they were a fair distance from the castle, and if the took their sweet time, which Tamalia was planning to, it would leave plenty of time to have a good conversation.

Makaylah landed with a slight pushed to the ground, she pulled on the broom handle some more. The broom responded to her wanting to stop, she jump off before she hit a small mounted of rocks. Makaylah dodge just in time, she grab the broom and brought it up to her shoulder to carry it back to the shed. "'No my parents are divorce like almost after I was born, or somewhere when I was six" she shrug, she simply didn't care about it, her dad had been an awful man when he was around. When her parents got divorce it was the first time her mom felt liberty. She became this whole new person and it was for the best of it. Though she could never get back her family names, she had stayed with her children last name only for them. "Still think it's cool to meet someone who has five older siblings!" they reached the shed in which Makaylah kicked in open and drop the broom inside. She was care free and sometimes a slob. Makaylah took her time not to notice her bad habits and flaws.

"Do you get along with them?" she asked, they would have to turn back to walk to the school, it was a long walk from the pitch. Makaylah didn't mind, anything to be out here at night instead of being in a room with snoring girls. Makaylah pocket her hands and watched over the skies, it was getting darker when you detoured around the stands, the moonlight was pretty much far away into the distant, this was a time she would need her wand. She took out her wand and used 'LUMOS' to exposed the green lands before them. Makaylah waved her wand some more, the beam increase on the tip of her wand. a light speck swarm around the tip of her wand. If you look closer you would be able to see the light bugs were gathering around her dim source of light. Now we can't have that happening, she shooed them away from her wand.

Tamalia stretched once again when her feet were on the ground, not losng her balance on the loose rocks under her feet. She held the broom by her side and looked at it, it was quite old and run down, but was still a good broom, it listened well, never did she lose control of it, which could be so easy to do if you did not concentrate, and were bad on a broom. But she soon frowned, so early in their walk too, it was quite a shame. BUt she had never been in the situation where her parents had split, the only time she knew them to not be together was after her father died, and even then her mother died a few months later, so they were not apart for too long, which gave her some comfort, the way she wanted to believe it was that they were both together, with Ben, watching over her and her siblings. Sure it was a cliche thing to think and some found it silly, but she thought it was a nice way to view the death of her brother and parents, far better than how she first viewed it, she thought her life was over, but it continued, and she had to deal. She was going to speak, but Makaylah continued the conversation for her, she smiled at this knew sentence. "Yes, usually people are shocked by the amount of siblings I have, it's nice to meet someone that doesn't think you're lying about your own family!" She said smiling, shaking her blonde head at the stupidity of some people she had met over the years. Tamalia tottered quickly into the shed that Makaylah had opened with her foot and placed her broom back, noticing the difference in how they both put away their brooms, but she didn't comment. Growing up with many siblings meant that there were many personalities in one house, that meant that she had shared a house with a piggy, whose name was Jack. He was ten times worse than Makaylah, knowing him, he would have left his broom outside and continued to the castle, not caring whether it was lost, or damaged.

Tamalia laughed, there were nine of them, though two did not live in the same house, but Lisa's daughter and girlfriend lived with them. Since there were so many, there were always arguments and fights. "We do get along, when we're eating." She joked. "Since the youngest is about three, and the oldest is over twenty three, there are arguments and differences of oppinion, but we mostly listen to my eldest sister, Lisa, since she is the head of the household now." She explained, smiling at the thought of her wonderful sister, she was strong, kind and intelligent, she was just the perfect sister and when she took over the family, even though she was a squib, she was strong and intelligent enough to understand enough about magic to make good decisions on magical schools, and she was able to sustain the household, though since Jack went off without a word, things had been a little bumpy. "How about your siblings? Do you get on with them?" She asked, smiling at the amount of bugs that was gathering around Makaylah's wand, she lifed her own. "Lumos." She muttered, deciding that she would try to balance out the amount of bugs surrounding Makaylah's wand, and the path was far clearer with two wands.

Makaylah caught that look Tamalia gave her, she question if it was rude of nor, or was she shock that a perfect was not so perfect at all. Mom says she gets it from Ashutosh or probably Embry. Makaylah said no one; she was her own person so her messy behavior was that of her own. Every time she said this, mom would laugh. Makaylah had spunk, attitude, and random behavior. Dad once called her crazy. It was a few things Makaylah would always recall about her dad and that were why she disliked him a lot, and the fact her memories with him were not so great. No one liked dad except Seth anyways. Makaylah rolled her eyes, ”As if human can’t produce a litter of their own” she snickered. ”I wished I had more but it’s alright being the youngest and aside from that, my sister has a little boy. His name is Isaiah you would love him” her squib sister (Oh my lord another coincidence!!) had a child out of wedlock, mom said nothing about it, she like everyone else, found Isaiah a joy to be around. He had a special name for her, he called her mema, and Isaiah was loved.

”I think we use to be that way, but since I’m the youngest and I hardly see them as much often it’s always a nice Aloha nui loavisit. You know eating, music, parties and have fun” Makaylah swatted more of the bugs away. They were like small fairies like bugs, Makayalha swatted a couple more out of the way. She grew tired of the pestering and let them be.

My muse is useless. >.<

Tamalia laughed, in some strange way, Makayla reminded her of several of her siblings in one person, though she knew this wwas impossible, if several of her siblings shared a body, they'd fight all the time. She laughed at her thought and pulled herself back to reality when she saw the castle loom above them, they were quite close now and would soon have to start sneaking around, but it was still safe to have their lumos spells at work, but once they cleared the lawn, it would be back to darkness, the castle was getting to be a llittle too cclose. "I asked my little brother once, what it was like to be the youngest.'' She explained. Since there wawas only a year between her and Amanra, she couldn't remember being the youngest, she wawas only one. But Samual had been the youngest for a little over ten yyears, and she knew he didn't especially like playing second fiddle to Hamish, who was quite a loud and demanding three year old, but he was too kind to ever act as if he didn't love their baby brother with al his heart. ''He said that it was 'totally awesome', but to be honest, I don't see how.'' She admitted, she saw the perks, sure, having older siblings to lean on and being the baby of the family would be a plplus, but being treated as if your hand had tto bebe held all ththe time... never being told anything if there wwas a problem with the ffamily? She'd hate it, even nnow Samual didn't know the details of their parents and brothers deaths, or the fafact tthat Lisa and Hyaden had been working overtime to sustain the house, Tessa had been playing mother to HHamish and Lucy aand Jacks whereabouts were still unknown. It was frustrating for Tamalia, but she couldn't imagine how frustrating iit was for Sam.

She laughed again and waved hher wand carefully, she didn't want to accidently cast a spell, but the bugs needed to know that heher wand wwas not a stand for them to rest on, it didn't seem to work though and she sighed. ''Dam bugs...'' she muttered, turning her attention back to Makayla.. "That sounds like something my brother would say.'' She said, rolling her eyes at the thought of her stupid brother Jack, he was an idiot and at the moment, hher wwhole family could kill him, he had been causing them a lot of grief as of late and Lisa had had enough of it, she had even sent Tessa out to find him, which she described was 'difficult'. ''So what are you doing in the holidays?"

Makaylah heard carefully to what Tamalia's brother had to say about being the youngest. it was fun actually and you have so many brother to look after you. She loved them all and consider herself to be lucky to have such a big family. "My brothers are the best thing in life, they protect me and are always there whenever I'm feeling down. I'm the second girl in the family my sister being the first. She's a twin to Seth, Seth went to Drumstrang but not Leia. Leia had the baby at seventeen and she was born a squib so she never went to school. I was the first to attend Hogwarts" she said brushing her hair. Makayalah said a whole mouth full when she wanted too. She didn't care if she just met someone totally brand new, or some stranger she saw walking by, Makaylah would talk about anything and about everything to someone whom she personally never knew. She trust herself not to say anything weird or give up source of information that would screw her over. She wasn't in Ravenclaw for no other reason! She was pretty much a open book, when she was younger she was loud and more obnoxious, it's fair to say she's calm down a whole lot. mom depended on that the entire time that Makaylah would calm down eventually.

"I should be use to them, but I don't think they are bugs" she sweared they were starting to look like fairies in the bit of light the wand could offer. They were gearing closer to the school, almost walking up the lawn. "What is is almost like your brother?" Makaylah said shining the light right at Tamalia's face. "Nothing, probably go home to Hawaii! Oh, oh you should come?! I live right off the beach so you'll like it!" her mom would love it, it would be the first time she's ever brought someone home. And it was about that time she did, "You can meet my uncle, we'll he's not like my uncle but we call him uncle. He acts young and has his own burger stand, what you think?" they paused right at the school step, it was about that time they cast their wands away. 'How do we go about sneaking back inside the school?!" she turn to Tamailia nipping down the side of her lip, getting out oof school was easy getting in the school would be prove to be a difficult mission.

Tamalia nodded, she definately saw the perks of being the youngest sibling, but she liked to be the younger sibling instead of the youngest, it was just a personal preference that was probably different for everybody. But she had to smile at herself, the similarities of the two of them were amazing. "My brother Jack went to Durmstrang, and he had a twin too." She said, her smile faulting slightly. Tamalia used the terminology 'had' because Ben, Jack's twin, had died at the wand of a Deatheater, it had rocked the family greatly and they were still patching everything up, even after three years, but Ben went about the same time of her parents, it was a series of unfortunate events that were so strong, it really took all the moral the family had to sustain itself. "And I am also the first of my family to attend Hogwarts, the others went to either Durmstrang or Beauxbatons." She added, simply basking in amazement. Tamalia had to admit to herself, she never usually spoke this much, she was more of a thinker these days, but one someone like Makayla came and spoke so much and with so much enthusiam, it was contagious.

Tamalia shrugged, she didn't really care what they were, they were serverly annoying and she just resently discovered that they bite. Better... "Yeah, well soon they'll be dead if they keep biting me!" She grumbled, holding her finger, which had a little red mark on it, like a mosquito bite, it was weird, it was quite small, but hurt so much, it felt like she had been shot, though she had never been shot before, she was sure it was the same amount of pain, it had to be. Tamalia laughed and shielded her green eyes at the sudden light in her face. "Let's just say Jack is not the most settled guy around." Infact, he was a little bit of an idiot that breezed through life without fully realising that his lifestyle was not the best, though she had not seen him lately, last she saw of him, he was acting ten times worse because of Ben, it really hit him hard. Tamalia was slightly shocked at the invitation she recieved, but smiled, Hawaii sounded fun, and she was fifteen, there was no way she was going to toss up an opportunity like this to see where her new friend grew up. "I'd love to come, a burger stand? That sounds awesome!" She cheered, some of her original personality shining through, but she stopped when Makayla did, the school... the steps... the test. She flicked her wand and the lumos went out, she had been practising that move ever since she could use Lumos, and now it actually worked, she could snuff it out without uttering a word, though putting it back up was a different thing, she frowned with thought. Makayla's question hung in the air for awhile, before Tamalia came up with a ludicrous idea. "How about we see if anyone is in there first, if there is someone behind this door, we camp it, if not, we try to creep in and go from there." She said, slowly opening the door to peep in

You can choose whether they camp it or sneak it :p

Makaylah faced drop, suddenly she felt like's she's met her unknown twin. It was weird, how they had so much in common. Well kinda of, she blink a few times concentrated a little inside her head. "poop, I don't mean to swear but your starting to sound like my twin or something. First to go to Hogwarts too?! My mom let me decide, she let us all decide where we wanted to go. I think she did to tick my dad to be honest' she said half laughing, half grinning. Makaylah and her mom didn't like him, none of her siblings liked them. Leia hated him the most but she has forgiven him for Isiah sake, not Makaylah. She pretty much has let him out of her life, she lived with only knowing one parent in her life and that was her mom, and sometimes her uncle tito. "What made you decide to go here out of all the other school?" she wanted to know more about Tam, she seem like a reasonable girl to get along with, additional to that they sort have similar paths in life in which Makaylah found it strange. Whenever you meet someone like that, it was like they were your cousin or something, she's heard a lot of Hawaiians say that whenever they meet someone who was destined to be you're life long friend. It be cool to think like that, but considering she hadn't met that many others here at Hogwarts, it could always just be a seasonal friendship. Makaylah hated skipping ahead of herself when things were great, she went with the flow and let destiny played out on it's own. "And what happen to your brother?" she said on a more serious note, Makaylah mind was always missing something when talking to someone, she sweared it had it's own censor buzzer of it's own sometimes.

'"I would check, I mean --" she pocket her wand and let Tam stay behind. She tried to move the handle of the outside entrance, it was stiff and it did not budge. Makaylah tried several times to twist the handle of the door avoiding to make any sound while she did it. The action prove to do nothing, she sense there was a charm set on the entire school and there was no way they were getting inside tonight. Makaylah shrugged, "Looks like were camping out tonight" she took Tam by the arm and walked down the path again, they would have to settle for somewhere bright so that no unsuspected creatures would get them while they camp out. It would be the first she broke a rule and maybe not the last. "Your brother Jack sounds like my brother Quil sometimes, but pretty much for the most part my family quite tame" she didn't know why, they were respectful towards their mom and guess that made a difference that she was still around? "Awesome, now my mom can stop asking when I'll bring a friend over, she's been hassling me about it. Guessed I finally met one!"

Tamalia burst into laughter as Makaylah came to the same realiseation as herself, and decided to voice it, much to Tama's amusement. It was truly hilarious to the Gryffindor, and her eyes showed it. "Yes, it's really weird, I was just standing here thinking: oh dear Merlin, another similarity?!" She explained, shaking her head, her blonde curls waving by her shoulders. She than nodded. "Yeah, my... I had the choice to decide, my brothers went to Durmstrang and my sister went to Beauxbatons, so I decided that I would go to Hogwarts, because I didn't want to be stuck with any of them!" She joked. "We would have ended up killing eachother if we went to the same school..." She added with a small shrug. That was the Kaster way, voice your opinion with your family, and possibly kill them, well, maybe not the last part, but sometimes with some of the fights they had with eachother, anyone would think it was mandetory to try to kill one another. It was interesting, Tama could see that her and Makaylah had walked similar paths to get where they were, obviously trials would have been different and achievements, such as Makaylah was a prefect, while Tamalia was not, though she doubted that Makaylah was a black belt, it was possible. Tamalia stopped everything for several seconds, that included breathing, even her hair stopped blowing in the wind. After a few seconds, she realised that she was not getting air and she started to slowly go blue, she blinked and shook her head. "Sorry..." She muttered, placing her hand on her head and clearing her mind. "His twin was killed..." She explained. She didn't know Makaylah's stance on Deatheaters, so she didn't meantion that part. The only reason she knew was that Lisa had gotten someone to dig around and they found out that Ben was murdered by a Deatheater, when Jack cames home they would tell him, though they didn't know how to, the family didn't want him to start hunting down Deatheaters and turning into a monster himself, but Jack had always been a little emotional, especially when it came to Ben.

Tamalia stooed in the background, on her toes so when the door opened, she would be able to see inside. But the door didn't open, she frowned. They were stuck outside, in the dark, with bugs that were still liking the taste of her skin and the cold breeze. Just great, though she did always like camping when she was little, so it couldn't be any different, she was just grateful that she wasn't hungry, and if she did grow hungry, she had chocolates in her pockets, enough to share, so she wasn't very worried. She smirked. "Well then, let us be off!" She announced, going with Makaylah down the path again and finding a lighter area in the grounds, this time the light source was not swarming with those things that felt like were trying to eat her, she was very grateful. She than laughed. "Yeah, he doesn't like... being normal." She explained, especially now. Tamalia than giggled. "Lisa is always saying that I should bring people home, but then I know that if I do bring home friends, she'll stress out because our house is very big and very busy." She explained, sitting down on the ground and propping herself up on her arm. "Happy to help with the nagging mum situation." She said smiling.

Makaylah proceeded to walk alongside of hew new found friend. She frowned to hear about someone dying, it was always sad to hear when someone lost a loved one. She's lost a few family members but they had merely been distant relatives. her great aunt, a great uncle, a few older cousins. It's the relative you least heard about while growing up, the one that's was always traveling or to busy to pay a visit every now and then. Her gran was the closest of them all, she died of old age. Makaylah was sad, though not emotionally wounded of this lost. Her mom had long prepared of these type situation, so she mourn in a respectable way. "I'm sorry to hear about your lost, he must've been a great brother when he was still alive?" she said in respect to Tama, she said a few words here and there. Makaylah didn't want to speak about him much, she had not the privilege to meet him when he was here on earth. All she could say by Tama reaction to him, was the bit that she shared with Tama. The subject change, Lisa was mention a few times, she smiled another one like her sis Leia. Course Leia had always lived through her siblings growing up, she had but normal tribal school and them to look after.

"Well if Lisa doesn't mind that you can come over, then that will be great!" Makaylah plop down right besides Tamalia. They had found a spot were the moon was the brightest and the swarming of bugs were decreased because of the amount of light was greater then the tip of their wand. Makaylah pulled her wand in front of her, where she twirled in place out of boredom. She loved the night skies when it was warm and not chilly. Sleeping under stars is fun when you're sleeping on sand and not the green laced grass. This was going to be a long night out here, least she could count on having Tama's company to make it easy and enjoyable for the time being. "Have you ever slept out here in the dark, this is my first time and it's a bit creepy" she wonder if Tama has heard about the werewolf in school, Makaylah never talked to Briar before and she wasn't planning to either. Something about the girl, made Makaylah stray away from her at all times. "Just saying, there's a werewolf in school and she will totally freak me out if she was to be out here, you have heard about her?"

Tamalia nodded in recognition. She didn't really speak about it much, because she was not fully comfortable with talking about the Ben incident, it was an uncomfortable situation for her and her family. She smiled at memories of how awesome Ben was, he was really smart, she was sure he was a genius, everyone said that he would go places when he was older, but he never made it out of school, he was in his last year, just before his graduation. It seemed unfair because he was so talented and careful, she couldn't understand how he got included in something so messed up and shocking, in all honesty, it was something Jack would get tangled in. Jack was known for trouble, often getting injured in fights, both magical and muggle. Ben had never been so dumb to mix with bad crowds, yet he was the one that managed to be killed by a Deatheater."He was, he was really intelligent and kind and serious." She explained, that was basically Ben in a nutshell, and this description showed the shock that she felt at the fact that he had died in such a way.

Tamalia laughed slightly, she was sure Lisa would allow her to go to Makaylah's, though she would probably want to meet the people she would be seeing, but that would be a really simple thing, Tess could aparate them all there and then Lisa couldn't say no. "I think she would be fine with it, she'd probably want to meet you and everything, but afterwards she'd probably let me go." She explained. Since the death of her parents, Lisa was mum, that was how it was simply put. Lisa became mum to them all, and for a while there, Jack was sort of the 'father figure', especially to her baby brother, Hamish, he even called Lisa and Jack 'Mum and Dad', because that was what they were to him, he didn't know any better. Tamalia smiled. "Well, I have been camping and that, though I have never slept outside of the Gryffindor common room before, I haven't been camping for years. But don't worry, camping out isn't that bad, as long as it's not too cold or hot, and you have someone with you, to keep you company." She explained. She was glad that she wasn't doing this herself, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun if Makayla was not her to talk to. Tamalia laughed weakly. She had heard about the werewolf, but she never really spoke about her, she didn't see it as her place and as far as she knew, Briar was a nice girl that had a bad thing happen to her, then again Tamalia was in her house, so she saw more of her than Makaylah may have, considering by the way she was acting, she probably didn't go out of her way to talk to her, nor did Tamalia. Tamalia respected the fact that she had no right to judge the girl or be rude to her, but that didn't mean she wanted to be her best friend and give her hugs all the time, she kept a healthy, polite distance and encouraged her little brother to, because knowing Sam, he would end up in the wrong place, at the wrong time and get himself in trouble with the girl. "I know about her, we're in the same house, I don't really speak to her much though." She explained, showing her neutral stance on the subject, though she had to admit, she didn't want to run into the girl tonight, it was a full moon and she was a werewolf. "Trust me, if she's out here, I'll be the first to freak." She promised, with a small nod.

Makaylah felt a little bad, maybe that was a little harsh. Though she didn't say much about it, she simply let the subject drop from within their conversation. She went quiet as to listen to the world around her. It was majestic at night, really peaceful if you put away your fears of werewolf or other magical creatures to the side. Makaylah loll to the side of her arm, using her elbow fold as a temporary pillow. She wiggled a little to the side, finding comfort into the ground, the grass becoming her temporary bed. At a moment she didn't know what to sat to Tamalia, it was weird when she found herself quiet and nothing else to say. It was best that they fell asleep and maybe by morning, possibly by morning they could run back into the school when the charm was lifted and they'd have access to entering the front door. Makaylah looked over at Tamalia, she started to laugh shaking her head,"This is not going to look good if they find us in the morning, we better be up before they could catch us" she yawn, her eyes fluttered she would be asleep soon enough. Instincts kicked in, whenever Makaylah laid down it means sleep time for her. She won't last long, she could never fight back staying awake, it was no use trying tonight. Makaylah yawned, her mouth moved to say something all but a mumble of words came out, she closed her eyes and was softly snoring besides Tamalia.

OOCOut of Character:
Someone going to join us soon :r so don't GM to the morning just fall asleep too xD

Takuya was enjoying being Deputy Headmaster again. He'd learned from his mistakes when last he had the position, and he knew that if he had the chance he would go back and fix it all, and make sure that Jackson would have gotten out all right. But, alas, he couldn't. He had nightmares, sometimes, because of the events of that night, and he would never forget the looks on Maddie and Briar's faces when he had told them the news, albeit behind Cyndi's back, and he had paid for that as well. He'd served a year in punishment, and now he was back up there next to Cyndi. He wondered who the new Headperson would be at the school, he was sad that he actually hadn't been able to say goodbye to Gabriel, and wish him all the best in whatever he chose to do in his future. But, alas, he wouldn't get the chance, and he was ready to report to the new Headperson when they arrived at the school.

Takuya had rounds of the grounds to do tonight, and as he made his way out to the Quidditch Pitch to make sure there was nobody who was out for a late-night practice without any kind of authority. It wasn't exactly unheard of, people liked to get things done when there was nobody to get in their way or halt their progress or try to kick them off the pitch, and doing it at night did get a whole lot more practice then in the day. Takuya heard a view voices in the distance and knew that his night was going to get a whole more eventful then it had been. Lumos. Takuya thought, approaching the Quidditch Pitch. Takuya spotted two girls out on the Pitch, camping out? That was definitely the most unusual thing he'd come across today. He didn't want to have to punish people before term even started. Approaching them, he sighed. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? You two had better have a good explanation to why you're not in your dormitories." He noticed one of them was a Prefect, oh how this wasn't going to end well for them.

Tamalia nodded and yawned, she was starting to grow quite tired, she was lying down and Makayla was growing tired also, so it seemed to rub off on Tamalia and so she soon grew tired,. The green grass was soft, and the night sky was dark and comforting, the moon beamed onto the two of them and she yawned once again, pulling her blonde curls behind her shoulders and twisting it so it would work as a sort of pillow. Her hair was long and thick aand very soft, so she often used it as a sort of pillow. She nodded in agreements, they would have to make sure that they woke up quickly, just to make sure that they were not caught and questions be asked. Though the consequences would be worse for Makayla than Tamalia, she was quite sure. Since Tamalia had been in trouble for sneaking around a few times, people sort of expected it nnow, but Makayla was a perfect, and whether she acted like one or not was not going to be debated if the time came that they were caught, she'd get into a lot of trouble, though Tamalia would try her best to get them out of it, she doubted any of her excuses would work, considering they would both cop the 'you are supposed to be rresponsible' talk, especially if their finder knew that Tamalia had a little brother at the school, she'd be cooked for sure.

But this was a little premature right now, they were alone, they could do what they wanted, such as sleep. She laughed slightly as Makayla drifted off to sleep quickly, a slight snore escaping her mouth. Tamalia would have joined her, but a chill ran down her spine as she heard someone, someone who was very close, was not Makayla and was a man. She slowly turned her head, only to see the deputy headmaster standing over them, her green eyes opened wide as she came to the realization that her and Makayla were dead. Makayla would surely get a warning from him, and Tamalia? She wasn't sure what he would do to her, but she didn't want to think about it. ''Sh!t.'' She muttered, she wasn't sure if anyone heard her, but she hoped they didn't. But his question was a difficult one to answer, what was she going to say? There was no answer that would worm the two of them ouout of tthis situation without some sort of punishment, unless the deputy decided that he suddenly wanted Tamalia and Makayla to break the rules, but she doubted it. ''Um... we were just... yeah...'' she said quietly, realizing that there was no answer, except saying that she single-handedly forced Makayla to stay out with her, Makayla was sure to cop something. ''The door was locked...''

Sleep was not meant for her tonight. As soon as she heard someone else voice, Makaylah stirred slowly awake from her slumber. She prepared to speak and question Tamalia who was she talking too. Nothing could prepare her yet to see who was standing over them. Makaylah rolled to her back and looked back at Professor Blaze. Oh crap! A lock of her long hair played in her view, but there was no doubt that she was not dreaming and not actually conjuring up Professor Blaze. They didn't get the chance to stay the night outside, It was suppose to be a whole new experience. Underneath her wide eyes expression she was seriously pissed off at the professor, pissed and annoyed. Why us? Makaylah moved the loose lock away, she scrunch up her eyebrows, what was he thinking? Ways to punish us already. She soften her eyes and looked over at Tamalia, Tamalia said a few words and that was all.

"We kind of got locked outside and decided that we could sleep here tonight. To enjoy the experience as students?" she try to sound convincing, she wanted to sound convincing, she wonder if she sounded convincing? Well obviously that's not going to cut it, damn for getting caught the first time ever. Makaylah bit her lip, nervous twitching would least help right now. She patiently waited for the verdict, first detention of the year, that had to be some new record for the both of them to suddenly achieve together. "No not good, it would benefit our studying in surviving out in the wild?"

Takuya raised an eyebrow at the two of them. Surely they didn't think that he would believe the two of them, or feel sorry for them. The front door got closed ten minutes after curfew hit, which gave them all ample amount of time to get to the door, and then inside. It was never a problem, and had never been a problem, with anyone else. Sometimes the door was even left unlocked, as a service for the newer Professor's that would be arriving during the night, as the term hadn't officially started yet. They were still down on a few staff members, so it definitely wasn't a problem for them to leave the doors open. This was given that there were meant to be some staff members on duty in the Great Hall to stop students from escaping the castle and exactly this happening. He didn't want to have punish them already, the semester hadn't even begun. But, rules were rules, and he was going to have to think fast here. It was obvious they were lying to him, because you didn't just come up with two different stories on the spot, so either one of them was lying to him, both were lying to him, or they were both just really, really, really, confused. Somehow, Takuya didn't think they were confused.

Takuya sighed deeply at the two of them. "So, the door was locked, yes? Why not send a signal up to the castle that you're stuck outside? Being a Prefect, Ms. Makwa, I would assume you would have thought of this, yes?" Takuya said, knowing he'd get the truth out of one of them eventually. "And even so, as Sixth Years, and one of you being a Prefect, you know when curfew is, and when you have to be back inside the castle and inside your dormitories." Takuya said, all joking-ness gone from his voice. He definitely wasn't happy with these two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back