Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna arrived with Austin to Rydges Formosa Golf resort and there was such amaizing place around and she wanted look around here more ecplore they both walked junior suite numer and she wanted try play golf later our go spa. "What you wanna do?" She asked with warm smile Austin.

@Austin Maxwell

After checking in, they got in their suite. He hauled their luggage inside and placed them near the closet area. When Austin heard his girlfriend asked what he wanted to do. He was debating whether he should let her go explore by herself for awhile or not. "Do you want to go to the Spa? I'll call them to reserve?" Austin choose to stick with the last part. The young man didn't have the gull to tell Jenna that he was busy finalizing his internship papers. His internship in New Zealand was only for one year and he's about to complete it. A full time job as a Marine Biologist is already waiting for him back in Texas. His dream was about to be complete but then he didn't want to make his girlfriend sad and she too just completed her schooling. But the topic of him moving back in Texas needed to be discussed after.

"I'm thinking that you can do that reserve spa. I know we have one night but we can still do something fun" She smiled Austin. She was happy be there with Austin. The ice land was new to her and she wanted explore to. "Kiara, told me that we can go visit her when we can in France. She asked you to came" She smiled.

@Austin Maxwell

Last edited:
He heard his girlfriend's answer to his question and immediately got to the room's high-tech concierge intercom. He pushed a button and asked for a reservation for the Spa in the afternoon. After a brief talk with the robotic concierge, Austin ended the call and turned to Jenna. The young man got a bit of what she told him about France and his facial features changed from slightly happy to apologetic. "Yeahhh, sugah. I gotta decline that offer. My internship is 'bout to be over and am movin' back to Texas for a full time job." Austin wanted to go but he got priorities that he's been dreaming of. He was just hired as an Assistant Professor at his former University's Marine Science Institute where he formerly did his first internship. Austin was also thinking to do his Master's Degree at the same school. "I'll make it up to you." He hope Jenna was okay with that.

Jenna was a little surprise that he told her that he is moving Texas and she was a little sad but she wanted folowed Austin. "I can go with you Texas and live there if you want. I can left my job Dragons and by apartament Texas. It's not a big problem for me. If you want." She was not a drama queen and she hoped that he don't wanted brake up with her but she was ready left her job and go with him.

@Austin Maxwell

Austin smiled a bit but sighed, "I dan wanna make yah quit your job. You're fresh outta school and yah dan wanna do that." It was true for Austin. He didn't want to be a burden to her, what if Jenna's job right now is her dream job? He would just feel guilty about it. The young man isn't a nag, he understand that people has their own lives even in a relationship. Although, he was still curious why Jenna wouldn't use apparation to travel. "But I appreciate yah willing to do that. But seriously, yah dan have to quit." Austin gave Jenna an apologetic smile.

"But you won't broke up with me when you be Texas and later understand that is hard go New Zealand and see me?" It happens when you live far awy and relontiships is way more harder. She was a little sad about this talk. "Ok, but later i can still move Texas to" She smiled.

@Austin Maxwell

He chuckled slightly at her worrisome. Austin came closer to her and held her face gently. "Darling, why the thought of breaking up?" The young man didn't understand, was she hurt by somebody before she met him? "This relationship still has a long way to go, sugah." He had to assure her that not even a long distant will break this relationship. "I can visit yah. After all I am a wizard and can apparate." Austin kissed the top of Jenna's head and after, made his way to her lips. "Yah can always move but I suggest yah do yah dream career." Supporting was a big thing for Austin.

"I'm just afraid being again hurt"She told him and didn't wanted again feel pain and broke up Valentin's day. Better broke up another day not Valentin's day where is special day for lovers. "I hope so. Ok, i will try not be worried"She hated apparate and don't feel always good when she uses i think the foult was in the past. Kiss the head and later to lips was nice. She seemed not to woried when came first time. "Don't vorie about that. You to are inportant" She smiled and kissed him cheek.

@Austin Maxwell

Ahh He now has a base why she's so paranoid about breaking up. Austin was a bit disappointed about her revelation. Yes, it was trauma but then if she keeps thinking about it then Jenna wasn't over with her ex-boyfriend. Austin didn't smile, maybe being away from her he'll realize something. 'Should we go to the spa?' He diverted the conversation elsewhere. He didn't have time to be mopy, it was a one night with his girlfriend. And tomorrow they'll be back in the city and he'll have to sort his exit paper for finishing his internship.

Jenna agreed then she walked out from the room waited Austin. Mayby it was a bad idea told him about brake up she don't wanted disapointed him but she hoped that the time when they both spend together will be right she didn't wanted end the night. It was her birthday and she wanted enyoi herself. They both walked spa.

@Austin Maxwell

The Spa was rather relaxing, he had cleared his mind and started anew. After a few hours at the Spa, they went back to their room. It was getting to dinner and Austin wanted to ask Jenna if she was hungry. "Do you want to grab something for dinner? or do you just want to order from the hotel's restaurant?" He didn't really want to walk around after that nice massage. Just staying inside and watching tv was just fine

Spa was perfect and Jenna was happy later call Kiara and say thanky for the spa night. It was relaxing. "Can we order from hotel's restaurant? And not going and sty room?" She asked and she was to laisy to walk.

@Austin Maxwell

Austin smiled at Jennaʻs answer and went to the concierge tablet to order their meal. After a longitude of ordering, Austin finished and went to find Jenna, he looked at her with longing and desire. The man slipped behind her, hugging her from behind. "Has someone ever told yah you're beautiful?" He whispered on her ear and kissed Jenna's cheeks. "Maybe when I can find yah a job in the US that's bout dragons. Would yah come move with me?" Austin didn't want to leave Jenna here but it was needed.

"Aww, you are so sweet. Thanky" She kissed him cheek. "I would love to move with you Austin"She smiled and told him that she was agreed move with him later.

@Austin Maxwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back