Nice to meet you.

Alexandra Finnigan

Walking around the house bored wasn't something that Alex could imagine herself doing on a Saturday. She put on her jeans and a white top and walked outside her house. She would go to a pub today, seeing as she was super bored. She walked down her street and walked into a pub. She ordered herself a beer and sat at a stool near the bar.

Brayden was walking to the local pub. He had just been playing rugby with a few of his muggle friends. He liked playing rugby, it was the only muggle sport in which he liked. He walked in and then to the bar and ordered a fosters. He sat down and waited for it. He looked to his side and smiled as he saw a pretty girl which he had sat next to. He sipped his drink then spoke. " Hello."

Alex took a sip of her drink, and looked around. The music was loud in the pub, but that's what she liked about it. She turned to see a good looking guy right beside her. " Hey." She said smiling at him. " I'm Alex Finnigan." She said.

Bray thought for a second before introducing himself. She caught him off guard by saying her name so quickly. He smiled back at her. " Im Brayden Hunt. You can call me Bray, or Brad. Or what ever you want, i dont really care." He laughed slightly. " Sorry about all the dirt, just had a game of rugby, which my team won." He smiled then looked down at his kit.

Alex smiled. " Ok, Brad." She said looking at him. She took a sip of her beer. " Are you from around here?" She asked him.

Alex nodded. " Yeah, I just moved here from Ireland about a year ago." She said to Brad. " Any family here?" She asked him.

Bray shook his head. " No i was a only child and my mum didnt know who my dad was and my mum died when i was 16. Its just me." He smiled and sipped his drink. Talking about his mum never bothered him as he wasnt really close with her anyway. " So what made you want to live here? I mean sure Bath is a good place with all the shops but London or Manchester is just a bigger version of this place."

Sandra nodded, she knew how he must feel about his mum, she never felt like she had a mother either. " Well, I'm not really a big city person, like yeah shopping there is fun and what not, but the size is the issue for me." She laughed. " What about yourself?" She asked him after she took a sip of her drink.

Bray shrugged. " Like i said i live all over the place. I just practise with the team here and sometimes stay here for a few days but i like to be in different places, its more interesting." He smiled then looked in a mirror behind the bar. He had mud all over his face. He laughed. " Im just going to wash the mud from my face. I must look like a tramp." He chuckled then went into the mens toiletts and washed his face

Alex nodded, " That's true." She said taking a sip of her drink. " Alright make sure you come back." She laughed and downed her drink and ordered another one.

Once Bray had dried his face with a few paper towels he walked back and sat down again. " As if would leave a pretty girl like you. Never." He laughed " That drink is on me." He smiled then gave the money to the bar tendor as he ordered another one. " So Alex, is there a man in your life?"

Alex laughed. " Thank you." She smiled. " Nope, no one.. I haven't dated for about 5 years." She said nodding. " How about you, there must be someone for you, I mean like your not that bad yourself." She winked.

Bray smiled crookedly and scratched his head. " Well i came out of a relationship a few months ago and i havent really been looking for someone yet. I figure that the right person will come to me sooner or later." He chuckled. " And apparently i was right." He winked back at her as he finished his first drink then moved onto the one he just bought. This would probably be the last drink for the day as he wasnt a big drinker anyway

Sandra nodded. " I know what you mean about the one." She said and winked back. She finished her drink. " It feels weird to be in England when I'm used to the Irish way, it may be similar but it's different." She said looking around.

Alex nodded. " That's true." She said. " Are you a pro rugby player?" She asked smiling at him, she then ordered a water to settle down the beer.

Braydeb shrugged. " I can hold my own. Im in the premire league so yeah i geuss i am a pro." He laughed. " Its weird how i like this muggle sport over my own people sports but i find rugby is more, whats the word.... Exciting. I mean sure i kick a ball across a firld or run along with it. I like to run into the other people with it, i find it fun. They run with they ball and i just smash into them." He laughed

Alex laughed. " I can understand, it's the same way that I love soccer, it has somewhat the same point to rugby." She said. " One day, I'll show you that I can beat your but." She said laughing.

Sandra nodded. " Pretty sure that I'll beat you." She laughed. " Sounds good, I'll meet you then?" She said getting up from her chair. " I have to go now, but I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked him.

Bray stood up with her and smiled. " Ok well im sure you will find the ground easily, if not just ask someone. Traing strats at 8 so come when you want." He smiled again as he looked at her. His heart fluttered and he had butterflies in his tummy. It was weird how he felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back