Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Newt was choose be lake with animal travel case and his sholder was a toy who looked a little like real. He waited @Naomi Wu-Maxwell and he was hoped that she will be came here. Her hands was sunflower for her and he waited her.

Naomi bob her wig hair one last time with her hand as she came down from the Hufflepuff Common room to the Entrance Hall. It was her first Halloween party with just some random people she hadn't met or known that much. Although, she felt safe with Newt around and she doesn't know why. Arriving at the Entrance Hall, she saw other students had costumes on as well. Naomi didn't felt awkward at that time anymore.

The young Hufflepuff girl happily entered the Great Hall where she was in awe about the decorations. Naomi was tranced by the floating candles that she had forgotten that she would be meeting Newt down here. She started her search for the tall lad and it didn't took her long to noticed a boy with a suitcase. Naomi ran toward Newt from behind him. Putting her hands over his eyes.
"Don't tell me you're the famous Newt Scamander because he's my favourite author." she demanded jokingly.

''You look good! This is for you''. He gave her a flower and she deserved. Becouse she was only friend in shcool and he wanted that she was happy be part of Hogwarts. ''Do i look like him? He is my favorit author to.'' He smiled her. '' What do you wanna do, eat our dance?'' He asked.

@Naomi Wu-Maxwell

She liked being close to people especially the people she cared about. Naomi is seen as a shy and quiet girl but honestly, she's the opposite. Her family would say that her being talkative was good for business but she wasn't thinking of running their corporation. At least not right now. "Thank you so much and you look very handsome." Naomi pinched his cheek. Although, she was surprised at the flower but she took anyways. "Thank you, you shouldn't have. Now I feel bad that I didn't get you anything." Maybe she would just give him something when she sends a letter to her mum.

"Yes, you kind look like him but cuter." Naomi giggled. She can't believed how she can be forward to him, it wasn't like her. "I'm starving, let's go get something to eat. By the way, do you want to do a picnic on the 8th of December? I'm celebrating Bodhi, it's a Buddhist celebration. Kind of like Christmas but celebrated the whole month." She would appreciate if he says yes but if he says no, she wouldn't force him. Not everyone is into a religion and she respect that.

''Thanky'' She smiled. ''Don't worry about that. I am glad that you liked'' He take deep breath and at least she liked the flover.

''Now, i am blushed'' He smiled her. "Let's go to table and something eat. It's important to you, then i came no matter what.'' He promised her.

@Naomi Wu-Maxwell Maxwell

Naomi was glad that Newt wanted to participate in her tradition. A friend like that is very rare. She nod when Newt agreed to get something to eat. There were only finger food at the refreshment table which was a bummer for her. Maybe I'll ask mum to send me some Asam Laksa Soup, I miss Singapore street food. The Hufflepuff girl got some cheese and crackers and made a mini sandwich out of it. "Here try this. Say Aaahh!" Naomi offered the mini sandwich to Newt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back