New Zealand Home - Visiting

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
OkarekaMain.jpg

Patricia stood in the fireplace in her house in Northern Ireland. She was a bit bored so she decided to go back to New Zealand for a few hours and see if she could meet any of her friends. After a few moments she had arrived in the living room of the open house.

She went upstairs and changed out of her old clothes, not wanting to get her good ones dirty. She went back downstairs and cleaned up the mess from the using the floo network. She went into the kitchen and made herself started to make herself some lunch.[/center]

Aiden's birthday was in a few days, which meant that New Years was as well, which meant that he had to go back to New Zealand for a few days, which did not tempt him in the least. He was quite content at the thought of staying in Bulgaria, mainly because Isabella wasn't in New Zealand and Joceline, Gaspard and Gisella were.

He looked over at Rosaline and Avrille, and muttered a quick farewell as he grabbed his bags and walked over to the fire place, taking a handful of soft green beads, then he muttered lazily, "New Zealand Manor." With a flash, Aiden was out of his house in Bulgaria and in another fireplace in New Zealand.

He let out a cough, and stepped out of the fireplace, assuming that it was his own. "Gaspard!" Aiden called, still not realizing that he was in his neighbors home. Her ran his hand through his short brown hair, trying to get the soot out of it, but he figured that Afra, his house elf, would clean up later.

So he walked towards his kitchen, where he heard someone, not noticing the many boxes and different decor. When he entered he caught a glimpse of a short brunette, assuming it was Joceline he muttered in French, "Hello slime." He rubbed his eyes and reached into his pocket to take out his glasses, before putting them on.

Once on he noticed that he was standing in front of Patricia, in someone else's home. Aiden's groaned, thinking he was in Ireland, because he didn't know that Patricia moved to New Zealand. "Oh Hi Pat.. I ermm.. floo," Aiden said awkwardly as he rubbed his neck anxiously. "Sorry," he finally muttered, commenting on the mess he left in her living room from the floo network.

Patricia had went into the kitchen a started to make some food for herself before heading into Obsidian or Brightstone, depending on how long she had.

The house was errily scilent, Patricia didn't like the scilene, she had been too used to the hustle and bustle of Hogwarts, quietness seemed awkward. As she boiled the kettle for a cup of tea she could have sworn she heard a voice call out. Nonscence she thought to herself, Everyone is back home. She shrug it off to it been so quiet and a slight gust of wind.

Patricia continued to make her food, but became increasingly aware of another prence in the house. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a familiar voice behind her, although she didn't know what was said, something in french anyway, and by the tone of voice, it was meant to be an insult.

Patricia turned round to see Aiden Lorka, fellow second year from Hogwarts. A boy, who she used to consider a friend, but at that moment in time, was unsure how to feel about him. Slightly dumbfounded Patricia asked, "Aiden? What? How?" She asked. When he said floo, Patricia understood what had happened, and she started to laugh. "Don't worry about the mess, I will get it later." She said shaking her head, thinking about the story Joe had, only a few days before she arrived home.

Aiden bit his lip as Patricia began laughing, even though it was contagious the young boy was embarrassed by his mistake. Damn french accent, it's the last time I'm not hiding it while I use floo, he thought frustratedly. "Erm.. Pat?" Aiden asked as if he was asking her exactly where he was. He looked around her house and asked awkwardly, "Are you moving Pat?" He furrowed his brow anxiously, the layout of her house was a little similar to his, this was all a little odd for the Gryffindor boy. He looked back at Pat as he waited for her response, his blue orbs set on his.. friends.

Patricia stopped laughing when she noticed Aiden looked slightly embarrassed, "Oh I'm sorry. Don't think I'm laughing at you. I just reminded me of a story my brother told." She said quickly. "A woman accidentally arrived here, when using the floo network too, shortly before Christmas break." She added quickly.

Patricia looked at Aiden, he seemed anxious about something, but what. Patricia listened to his question. "No Aiden I'm not moving." She answered. "Why do you ask?" She asked. It seemed a somewhat, strange question.

[I'm kind of assuming there are boxes around her house k?]

Aiden smiled sheepishly at Patricia and said, "Um.. because there are boxes around your house.." She furrowed his brow curiously as he asked, "Are we in Ireland or New Zealand?" He looked around her house once more then observed, "Your house looks a lot like mine."

((OK :D Lets just say, we just moved there))

Patricia looked around at the boxes which Aiden was observing, "Oh." She said. She realised why he was confused. "We are in New Zealand. And I'd assume your huse is awfully familiar, as far as I can remember, you don't live to far away from here." She said with a smile.

"Oh and the boxes are here, because my parents, bought this house, not so long ago, so they can be close during the school term." She explained. She knew that they only had her best intentions at heart, and she liked that, but she was safe enough in New Zealand, especially in Hogwarts, despite what happened last year. Luckly it had slipped her mind to mention that to her family at the time.

Aiden nodded his head and then asked curiously, "Hmm... what street are we on?" He bit his lip as he tried to recall exactly what street he lived on. "So.. having a good holiday?" Aiden asked awkwardly, unsure if he should just leave now, but because he didn't know where he was he figured he should just ask Patricia questions and guess from there, hopefully it wouldn't be too much of a walk, as he didn't trust himself to use floo any longer. Thank goodness the ministry closes off fireplaces in muggle houses, he thought with a relieved smile.

Patricia thought for a moment, she wasn't used to the new address yet. "Ummm, Harbour Road I think. It's only a few minutes walk from Obsidian." She said, hoping it would help Aiden find his way home.

Patricia nodded, "My holiday was great. Kate and Natasha came over for a few days. The only reason I'm back is becuase I came over to see Natasha off home again." She said. "What about you?" She returned. "Get up to anything exciting?" She asked.

posting as:

Aiden smirked and said, "No wonder our houses have a similar layout, I live on the same street as you." He bit his lip in thought then smirked again, "In fact, I think we're neighbors, this house was on sale for a little while, and I remember my Aunt mentioning something about muggles having floo, didn't really add up to me." He shrugged his shoulders and then said, "Well I was in Bulgaria for most of the holidays, but now I'm in New Zealand because my father wants me to spend my birthday and New Years with the family." He rolled his eyes coldly at all of this, he could not wait for school to resume at all.

Patricia listened to Aiden, she was surprised to say the least, but didn't know if it was a good surprised or bad surprised. Sure, last year - for some of it, her and Aiden had been good friends, but ever since the incident, there was that tension. Giving a small smile Patricia said, "Oh wow." Not kowing what else to say.

Patricia wondered who Aiden's aunt was, no one mentioned visitors to her, apart from Nataliia Dragonov but Patricia couldn't make the connection between the names. "Who's your aunt?" She asked, thinking the name might jog her memory. "Oh yeah, we got permission from this Ministry and the British Ministry of Magic to open up a connection to my house, so we could travel back and fourth instead of running up a fortune in plane tickets." She explained.

Patricia listened to what Aiden was at during the holiday, "You don't seem to pleased about been back in New Zealand." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back