Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Me Again! This time, I'm not being so thorough, and I'm posting the ideas I want most. Of course, I'm open to plots with any of my characters, so just let me know.:)

Airen Gates
fce5db9b16b22ffbaede9fd0bbcf071b.gif

Airen is my six year old. She's the younger of two twins. Her mother is a Quidditch player, a chaser for the Holyhead harpies. Her father is an overdramatic fashionista. I'm not completely sure about her personality yet, but I'm eager to roleplay her and find out.

Zion Lind
tumblr_msnnprl8lu1snzg78o1_500.gifv

Zion is seven. He's soft, and a perfectly normal boy with no real talents of his own. He needs some friends. He'd be a fairly easy follower, needing strong people to show him around. He just wants to make some friends; he's rather lonely.

Soren Gates
ede6cf44517b07b4ada3dade068ea2dfcacf0879.gifv

Soren 'Rin' Gates is Airen's cousin, one of the triplets. He's brave, loves playing with hair, and gives unwarranted fashion advice. He's nine years old and lives in the family Inn outside of Arrowtown. He's a natural leader, and looking for fun while convincing his scaredy cat brother that things are just fine and braiding his sisters hair.

Valerius Bianchi
tumblr_inline_p7v2fs6y5I1rifr4k_540.gif

His name is Valerius. Not Val, Valerius. He is Stefan Bianchi's son, and next in line to inherit his father's business. At least, until his older sister showed up. Excuse me. The position of the child abandoned by their mother is already taken, thank you. He hates Blair, and he's really rather entitled, but he's not that bad. Sometimes. Maybe.

Hamish Reid
0f40eca43ee57711045c942bb8e248677470bac2.gifv

Hamish is a first year Ravenclaw, practically inseparable from his brother Seamus. Not in the sense that they're always together, perhaps, but more in the sense that they are always a team. If you want anything to do with Hamish, he will first speak to Seamus and odds are if Seamus isn't for it then Hamish won't be, either. He is protective of his brother, often acting more like a parent than a brother. Hamish is oddly serious for a boy his age, often worried about dinner and the diet he and his brother are on, and bitter over being not only separated from Seamus, but being put so far apart. Hamish has a passion for cooking and reading but not much else. He could use a few friends, perhaps someone more fun loving to drag him on adventures. He's cranky right now though, from separation anxiety and sleep deprivation.

Xinyi Huang
d561992022a005b6dd78d58ed8539775.gif

Xinyi is Jingyi's twin brother. He's the elder twin, but he hardly feels like it. He is soft, an artist, but he has been bullied fairly heavily and his twin has always protected him. Fed up with feeling worthless, like he was a burden unworthy of his siblings, Xinyi took up self defense classes and has done his best to become stronger, pushing aside his softer tendencies and trying his best to lock it away. He tries very hard to be tough in the hopes maybe one day he might be able to earn his brothers love. He could use some friends, or a strong jock he can try to follow and emulate. He's a first year Gryffindor, and won't wander too far away from Jingyi often if he can help it.

Akihiro Chen
1970e1c28c514d84e36b06fa6c251f5b.gif

Akihiro is my first year Slytherin. He's... Well.... Aki is a jerk. He cares mostly about his image, his aesthetic, and he will befriend only those that fit his idea of pretty and desirable. He is shut off to mostly everyone, and is carefully collected and composed. He can be very cold and cruel. The only person in the world he truly cares for and loves is his little sister Aika. Aki is absolutely charming, manipulative, and cunning. He could use a few 'friends', but he will most likely gain a few enemies as well.

Maisie Morvay
tumblr_nzfqmuJqFv1v1d5hlo2_r1_500.gif

Maisie is a first year Gryffindor. She is bright, happy, and absolutely a little bit out there. She's an old school witch, with crystals and herbs and spell books, always filling her Grimoires with potion ideas and theories. She is chaotic, wild, and carefree. She's adopted, and proud, because after all, her parents chose her. She is confident and bubbly. She needs friends, followers, and probably a rival or two.

Dreya Monet
18879.jpg

Dreya is soft, shy, and socially inept, but she is an amazing baker. She dreams of owning her own bakery, but for now she's working as a bank teller and selling pastries and other baked goods on the side while caring for her ailing mother. She's an absolute sweetheart, and could use a few friends. She's 22.

Etienne Monet
InbornFavorableIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

Etienne is Dreya's twin brother. He's very soft, gentle, and kind. He teaches piano to kids. He's not looking for romance, but he is keen for friends. He's a very supportive guy, and definitely the kind of person you want in your corner. She's 22.

Viviana Bonetti
DifficultBackFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Vivi is a very confident, strong woman, and not one to be messed with. She is a champion duelist, one of the best in Italy. She could use some girlfriends, or some men to intimidate. She's 28.

Stefan Bianchi
8db3e3b93c19fdddf5a7a74b2181e3b8.gif

Stefan is 34. He's the Ceo of his company. He's proud, stubborn, and temperamental. He's just met his daughter for the first time, and that has been... interesting. He could use friends, some enemies, just anything really.

Hi Jess we have a lot of plots going on already but I'll add a few ideas to the pile.

Isadora could maybe be friends with either Rin or Val, or in Val's case maybe enemies. I THINK she's in the same year as them (if they're sorted next year?). I think Val might make for an interesting dynamic because they might have similar family pressures.

I think Louis and Maisie could be fun friends. He's a year older than her, but he would really like her I think.

I'm leaving it at this because you threw a lot of ideas at me already :p

Hi Jess we have a lot of plots going on already but I'll add a few ideas to the pile.

Isadora could maybe be friends with either Rin or Val, or in Val's case maybe enemies. I THINK she's in the same year as them (if they're sorted next year?). I think Val might make for an interesting dynamic because they might have similar family pressures.

I think Louis and Maisie could be fun friends. He's a year older than her, but he would really like her I think.

I'm leaving it at this because you threw a lot of ideas at me already :p
Yeah, both will be sorted next year. Val and Isadora could be fun, though I've added all three ideas to our list. You can tell me others silly, lol, I can add them to the list.

JESS!! well, lol, we have a HUGE list of plans but I wanna throw in a bit more

So, as we talked, Airen and my little boy that I'm going to make really soon since they are the same age

And since it's not unexpected offer... Sadie and Soren, at least because they are siblings :D

Blair and Val, of course. But maybe also... Danielle and Val? She's rather friendly lol, or I'm going to make one more char and she's going to pretty much ignore everyone's negative traits, so? She and Val?

Hmmm... Hamish and Leah, they're classmates and I feel like she would literally drag him everywhere or show up at his dorm at night and just be like "I'm bored, come here!" and just makes him talk or play something with her

And Maisie/Xinyi + Tim. Do I have to introduce Tim? Tim may not be the best strong man to protect Xinyi but he would totally call over his sister, she's the one to actually end up in fights or Maisie and Tim. They have interacted a bit but they don't even know each other names lol

And after thinking, Evander and Maisie? She feels like someone who would like get through his shell pretty easily:D

Lol, that's a lot again, I'm sorryo_O

JESS!! well, lol, we have a HUGE list of plans but I wanna throw in a bit more

So, as we talked, Airen and my little boy that I'm going to make really soon since they are the same age

And since it's not unexpected offer... Sadie and Soren, at least because they are siblings :D

Blair and Val, of course. But maybe also... Danielle and Val? She's rather friendly lol, or I'm going to make one more char and she's going to pretty much ignore everyone's negative traits, so? She and Val?

Hmmm... Hamish and Leah, they're classmates and I feel like she would literally drag him everywhere or show up at his dorm at night and just be like "I'm bored, come here!" and just makes him talk or play something with her

And Maisie/Xinyi + Tim. Do I have to introduce Tim? Tim may not be the best strong man to protect Xinyi but he would totally call over his sister, she's the one to actually end up in fights or Maisie and Tim. They have interacted a bit but they don't even know each other names lol

And after thinking, Evander and Maisie? She feels like someone who would like get through his shell pretty easily:D

Lol, that's a lot again, I'm sorryo_O
Added it all to my lists ;) hit me up when you're home again and we can figure out what we're doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back