OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Hi! Looking forward to having more fun this school year!

cH7nr72.gif

Saira Lykims / 2nd Year / Slytherin

Saira is reserved and quiet most of the time, but to people who she likes/close with, she is caring and passionate. She cares for her grades even though she doesn’t have any certain passion for any classes. She’s open to talk about her feelings with people she likes. She follows the rules most of the time but is willing to break some rules when she feels like it. She can be impatient and will do most anything to get what she wants. Saira likes to play the guitar, but also knows how to play the piano and (somewhat of) the violin. She also likes animals and plants. She’s not a big fan of sweets but she likes mint and sour things. She doesn’t have any goals right now but I’m planning to try and make her a prefect.

Needs: Friends & People to dislike, Someone to make her realise she likes girls too "(aka a crush), People to perform with (maybe in a band or go busking or something)

0LfjfaA.gif

Lillith Montgomery / 2nd Year / Hufflepuff

Lillith is my baby. She’s the sweetest little thing and will go over and beyond for anyone, even if they just met. Lillith loves being active and enjoys to run. She’s recently learned to love climbing on trees thanks to a friend(thanks Ana). She also loves to dance, and can (and will) dance anywhere spontaneously and without music; in a classroom, on an empty field, and especially in her room. She will break the rules any time she feels like it or when she gets bored. She hates boredom and insincerity. Lillith knows that she's pretty and will NEVER be too shy to flaunt it. She wants to become an animagus and also wants to be part of the hufflepuff quidditch team.

Needs: Friends, enemies (I can see someone getting really annoyed of her and Lillith still being very nice to them), A (quidditch?) mentor

Weaqaxd.gif

Valentine Addington/ First Year / Currently Unsorted

Val’s a new character who I developed and was technically created by Maria. He has a twin sister who he’s really close with. Val is direct and straight to the point which most of the time comes off as rude. He puts up a small wall around him and other people except to his twin sister because they used to move a lot for school. He can take a bit of time for him to be comfortable with you, but when you do, you can guarantee you just gained a pretty reckless and rowdy friend. He is negligent and doesn't care about his grades, but oddly gets pretty high scores. Val hates his name and likes to be called Val which can get confusing with Valencia having the same first few letters. He likes to swim, skateboard and likes older music. He doesn’t like lying and studying. He doesn’t have any goals at the moment.

Needs: Friends, enemies, a LOT of people to dislike

sGtSPBm.gif

Aerin Park / 1st Year / Gryffindor

So.. if you watched avatar.. She’s practically Toph. I thought it would be fun to roleplay her, so I made a character who's similar but pretty different from her. Aerin was born blind but she is very capable of doing things herself and is pretty independent. She’s abrasive and sarcastic and jokes about herself a lot, but if anyone else tries to make fun of her (with ill intention) she’ll hit the hell out of you , either with words or with her fists. Aerin does horseback riding and archery. She also likes music and flowers. She doesn't like people who block her way and people who tell her what to do. She also has a service dog called "Boa".

Needs: Friends, enemies, some people to dislike

Note: I want to add that her blindness has not yet been approved yet. If it doesn't get approved, she'll be basically the same person except she'll be able to see.

Additional Character/(s):
Lelo:
A house elf who was badly abused in a pureblood household before hogwarts. The owners threw him away after an incident. He was “found” by the old headmaster of hogwarts and has been working there ever since. He likes to help students out.

Additional Note:
! If you’ve got anything else in mind, always feel free to reach out to me!​

Val and Aerin need more Jordie, lol. Once they're sorted we can go into more details?

Val and Aerin need more Jordie, lol. Once they're sorted we can go into more details?

Yea sure! Feel free to message me again once Jordie’s sorted! Val will be sorted around after friday I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back