New to the school

Angelica Toralba

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Angelica was now near the lawn and smiled on its beautiful atmosphere. the september air was cold and the trees was changing its leaf color, to brown from orange. she walked slowly to embrace the air into her soft face, forgetting this is not their school and that she's away from home.

ally was walking at the lawn to have some air and to read her new book her father sent to her, as she was walking she saw one of the students of durmstrang. ally walked towards the girls slowly to not scare the older girl, as ally was at the girl's front she said "hi, i'm ally crysin, can i walked with you? if it is ok, i mean." and waited for her answer.

Ally nodded and they walked together, "are you really competing the tournament, coz, i heard from my great grandmother that the tournament is dangerous and quiet unpredictable." ally said while looking at the castle, she smiled from the view. "what's it like to your school? is it beautiful like hogwarts?" she asked to angelica.

"yes, i'am even my parents don't like it. well, i'm already here and taking this one at a time." angelica looked at the girl and smiled. "our school its like this, lawn, garden, castle...everything here has them in our school, but even though its the same i missed my own school and my family too." she said while starring at her foot.

"homesick much, that's what i feel when its my first time here, being left alone. i don't talked much to the students here, i'm always at my dorm in slytherin, i prefer that way actually." Ally looked at angelica and then smiled. "i think i can be your little sister here, do you have any siblings?" she asked for this is her first talked older than her.

"yes, i have a sibling and she's my twin actually. she's in beauxbatons, where separated by our parents so we can live along, her name's marigar, cute name huh!" she laugh and walked until they got onto a big cherry maple tree, angelica grab ally's hand and they run towards that tree to sit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back