New to the school

((The Watanuki is a big family and in some strange way they stick together. :p ))

Sunako looked at all the people here from under her hair and rolled her eyes. "I think this place is getting to crowded for us. Takenaga-san Onii-chan." She said as she tapped her violent older brother with the back of her right hand. The other clutched her curse book tightly to her chest. She couldn't care less about thies people and Sunako was already in detention so it didn't matter to her if she got more. Veronica would be getting her's when Sunako came up with a way to make her suffer endlessly.

Sunako saw that another girl had her wand to Veronica. Sunako put her thin pail hand on the girl's wrist. "Be sure to leave her alive. Her life belongs to me." She said her voice low and creepy. It was the voice that had sent weaker men running. With that Sunako glided out of the scene much like a dementor would after sucking the soul after some unfoutunate person.

Veronica watched Sally come into the scene and she raised an eyebrow. She hadn't heard from Zac that Sally arrived into Durmstrang and the fact that she was dating Scipio was surprising as well. "Okay then" she said with a smile as she heard Scipio's explanation about his intentions being to keep her out of detention. She put her wand back into her pocket and said "Hi Sally, good to see you in Durmstrang." She did mean it because she had nothing against Sally, one of her friends whom she had met in NewZealand. Veronica was going to take her wand again as she watched Watanuki appear but watching her speak she laughed and didn't bother getting her wand anymore.

Sally was surprised that there were awkward people in the school. As soon as the Japanese girl put her hand on Sally's wrist, Sally rolled her eyes. "What kind of school is this?" She talk to no one in particular. Students in Beauxbaton were never like this perhaps it was because they didn't have dark art class in the school? "I don't think I'm gonna like this school" She replied Veronica right after she told her that it was good to see her in the school. Sally then turned to the Japanese girl, she was obviously younger than her "I'm not trying to kill her" Of course Sally wasn't going to kill Veronica. She hadn't had the heart to do that, like Zac, Sally wasn't a violent type of person either. But she attack other people verbally.

Sally then placed her wand back to her pocket as she eyed all of them and observe them in detail. She had been doing that since she was little even though some people thought it wasn't a good thing to do and it wasn't polite. But Sally couldn't stop it, she was always curious and she wanted to know everything about other people. "People these day" She sigh and muttered as she rested her self to the wall behind her trying to see if drama would come.

Veronica sighed as she figured out that Sally was probably angry with her for 'breaking' Zac's heart and all that drama. "You'll get used to it soon, once you find a few friends" she said with a smile. She laughed as Sally told Watanuki that she wasn't trying to kill her. "She's one character" she told them after Sunako left. A minute ago Veronica was on her way to complain and turn the Japanese and Scipio in for making chaos and make them end in detention but Scipio had changed her mind.

"I'll ...go now" she said with a grin as she watched Scipio and Sally wondering how they had met since one was in France and other in Italy and how they had both transfered to this school. Thinking of transfer students, she was starting to wonder how many more students would be coming into Durmstrang and how many of them will be Japanese.

"The Watanukis are psycho-paths."Scipio muttered to Sally.He knew that he should keep her way out of their way."Bye Veronica."he told her retuning her grin.It was gud to know that she wasn't completely unreasonable.He had decided he would try to get to know her later without the Watanukis irritating him.

"Sally."Scipio said as he put his hands on the wall either side of her and said,"I didn't know you were that protective of me."he told her with a playful smile on his lips.Now that the psycho-paths were gone he wanted to relax and have some fun with his girlfriend.

Sally was trying to be nice to Veronica, after all it wasn't all her fault. "Yeah they're wierd" She muttered as she lean against the wall crossing her arms and smiled at Veronica. "I definitely wont talk to them..." She paused as she remember the creepy look of the Japnese girl "EVER" She continued and let out a small chuckle. Veronica was still cool, she couldn't understand why Zac would want to break up with her. "Yeah I agree, they're psycho or... Maybe she was joking?" She giggle.

Sally nodded and waved at Veronica
"Byeeeee" typical Sally, she was always cheerful. A fake innocent smile appear on her face as he saw Scipio putting his hands on the wall. "I don't have to be a boy in order to be protective right?" She was glad that she was back with her boyfriend. She lean forward his ears "You know I'm good" She whispered and rested her head on the wall.

"Scipio we are only psycho-paths when we want to be, and why protect a girl who can protect her self? you think you are her savor?" Ranmaru then laughes and turns to walk out of the room... "Pathetic people sometimes I swear."

Soon they began leaving and so was Kyouhei's sibling. Sunako left but Kyouhei didn't care, his attention was too focused on Veronica. He was going to kill Scipio and Veronica or at least someone they love, if he killed their love mates then it would hurt them even more. That was his goal starting on this day, he would go find someone they love and torture them in front of their eyes. When Kyouhei heard about his family being called psycho-paths, a smirk appear on his face. He wasn't sure if he should be proud of it or not but perhaps he was.

Kyouhei followed Ranmaru from behind, he let them to see whose boss there. He walk beside Ranmaru and followed him wherever he was going. "I agree" He muttered simply in Japanese before leaving the rest of the students. He was sure that he was going to torture the new girl after finding out that she was Scipio's girlfriend, as in Veronica, Kyouhei would just tie her boyfriend on a chair and start casting a spell at him in front of her eyes. Well that is IF she had one, if not then Veronica would be the target and Kyouhei would let Sunako have fun with her.

Ranmaru walks right next to his brother."Kyouhei they'll be sry for calling our family that.. They'll be sry for even mentioning our families name. Trust me on that." He then let out a pyschotic laugh going to find the rest of their family. Ranmaru then thinks to himself mentioning the watanuki family isnt a smart thing to do. I do believe the "siblings" of our family will get along and have some fun with this one. Then he looks at his brother and smirks. "Sounds like fun don't you think?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back