new to site.. needs friends for character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus Draven

my character is corvus is new to eveything.. he is half german half mongolian and grew up in turkey.. he isnt necessarly evil but he isnt good.. he is loyal and respectfull.. corvus is a black belt in jeet kune do.. loves to ride horses and to practice sword fighting. corvus also needs enemies. an enemy who is a good person someone who loves to be the head of the class and is very modest..
corvus likes to act instead of think first.. i could also use some help becoming comfortable with this universe

I have this character ...

Clover is evil and talks straight to the point (ex: If you are ugly then your ugly), Clover doesn't trust that very easily and she will intrigue you before becoming friends with you.

So, i think that will be friends ...

And I can offer you my other character Elouise Possible ...

Elouise is pretty and good hearted, she hates people being evil toward her and will fight back if you ever insult her. Not top of the class but she's getting on it.

That would enemies ...

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back