OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajax was admittedly feeling a little sad, though he’d had a fun time at the valentines dance, the almost loss of Andy had been an odd experience for him. He wasn’t quite sure what to make it of it, or what to do about it. He couldn’t force her to be his friend, but had spoken to her and things were a little better. He knew he should’ve reached out a little more but things had been busy, he knew that she was annoyed by the thing with Chloe but he didn’t know why that wasn’t pretty harmless - he’d apologised for it all but he felt bad. It was for the first time since coming to Hogwarts that the usual carefree boy had felt not so carefree. He felt sad, Ajaccio had never felt sad before. He’d felt disappointed to leave places and he’d felt frustrated about situations he found himself in, but he’d never felt sad like this. So sad that while he’d been skateboard outside in a light drizzle, when the heavens had given way to a hard down pour, he’d just sat upon his skateboard at the water front and let him just sit and think in the rain. He had never minded the rain, it always gave him the space to think when he needed it. He just didn't need it all that often.

Wendall was a little bit confused about Jenna, why she hadn't asked him to the dance at Valentines but then he was still happy that she'd come to see him eventually. With his shoulder still a little sore from the other day, Wendall was just trying to get around the castle without hurting himself any more than he already did. It had started to rain when he was out by the gardens, looking over at the work from the Wild Patch Club as they'd been busy making it look cleaner, which it did, but the second year knew he couldn't stay outside for long if he didn't want to get ill. Raising his robes over his head, he had begun to jog back inside, the heavens opening as the rain was getting heavier by the minute. He spotted a figure sitting out by the lake, who despite all the rain wasn't really moving at all. "Ajax?" he squinted through the down pour even though there was no way the Ravenclaw could hear him from here, Wendall just assumed it was him because he was sat on a skateboard. Changing direction, Wendall approached his friend, confirming that it was him that was sat and ignoring the fact his hair was getting soaked. "Won't your hair get really.. frizzy.. if you stay out here?" Wendall called through the rain when he was close enough, his robes were already starting to lose their defence as he felt rain water trickle down his back.

Ajaccio vaguely heard his name being called but he didn’t turn to look towards them, finding it easier to just stare forward at the water. He did look round when the voice got closer and he looked round and though he could’ve figured it out who it was by the voice. He gave a little smile and ran his hand through the now wet hair. ”It’ll get so frizzy, I’ll start conducting electricity,” he forced the joke, unwilling to let Star know that he wasn’t feeling too happy. He moved slightly to watch the boy, ”What are you doing out here Star? You’ll catch a cold,” he then added not wanting Wendall to join him for too long if he was intending to sit with him. Ajaccio had spent long stretches in the outdoors at all weathers, he was sure that Wendall hadn’t and he wasn’t sure he wanted the boy to see him if he was a bit upset, not sure that he would be the right company for now.

Star chuckled at Ajax’s joke, wondering if that would actually work. Maybe if he got struck by lightening his hair would hold enough electricity for them to watch a movie. He missed watching stuff like when he was home, but then again when he was at home he missed his friends too so there was really no winning. “I was just checking to see if any gnomes came back,” he said matter of factly as though it was obvious. Wendall thought about what his friend said about getting sick if he stayed out here, “Yes, probably, I think I will. But that’s okay, I get a cold a lot anyway,” mom told him it was because he was weak. Too weak to fight anything off, even a few germs. “You’ll get sick too if you stay here. Why aren’t you coming inside?” He asked, genuinely concerned for his friend because he didn’t want to see him get ill.

Ajaccio was pleased that he had made Star laugh a little and then looked towards the area behind him for any gnomes. Ajaccio hadn’t seen any gnomes but he hadn’t been paying that much attention. He nodded and had expected then for Star to leave, to walk away and go back inside, but he didn’t. If anything he was a little surprised that there was some concern in Star’s tone. ”It’s okay, I’ll be okay. I spent weeks in the rainforest..,” he trailed off, not bothering to finish the sentence really, not enjoying the thought and deciding it wasn’t worthwhile to finish. ”I’ll come inside soon,” he just said instead. Motioning vaguely to the castle and letting his tone drop a little and letting some of the melancholy that he felt seep through and but he forced a little smile. He hoped that Star would leave him alone, he knew they were friends.

Wendall didn't really know what Ajax spending a long time in the rainforest had to do with anything. It wasn't as though he was still in the rainforest now and maybe he wasn't use to being out here as much as he once was. Ajax's tone seemed quite dismissive as though he didn't want to come inside at all, and as Star looked between his friend and the castle that he knew would be warm and safe and dry and no doubt dinner would be soon on the table, he didn't quite feel comfortable leaving the Ravenclaw out here all by himself while he went back to the school. "Are you waiting for someone?" Maybe if he was, Wendall would feel a little easier about it all, but if he was out here just because then he couldn't leave, not even for warm food. The second year was still hesitant to move, although he didn't know any sort of spells that would help keep either of them out of the rain. "I can wait with you if you want?" he offered.

Ajaccio was really surprised that Wendall seemed to be sticking around, seemed almost maybe concerned about him. Ajax had never really had someone - aside from his father - be concerned about him. He didn’t stick around long enough for people to care, and he tended to be the sort of person who felt negatively, because every time something went wrong they’d just move on soon. He shook his head at the question, ”No, I’m not,” he replied and shook his head a second time before sighing, ”I just feel a little sad, and being outside helps me think,” he hadn’t wanted to tell him, but Star was a friend and a good friend. He knew that saying something that was another lie wouldn’t help him try to get rid of Wendall, ”But it’s okay, I’ll be in soon,” he assured him, hoping that would be enough to let the boy go inside without feeling like he needed to spend the time with him outside in the rain. He wouldn’t really say no to the company but he knew he’d feel bad if Wendall then got the cold or the flu or some magical cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back