New Slytherins look here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lykke Wu

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose.
Okay so Lykke.. is.. horrible xD She wants to get rid of all the "scum" in the world, and thinks anyone who isn't in Slytherin arn't as special as her.. you get the drift. Anyway, i want to get like a little group for her. So there wold be about four of them? Can have similar view as Lykke does, or slightly different, but can't be nice. (She's rude and doesn't say please or thanks etc) So um yeah. Anyone? :D

I have Isobel Montiez, she's a twin. Her and Laura are suppose to drift apart, as you can see its already in full effect. She's a bit bossy, bookworm, and secretly enjoys wizard chess, other than that she a tough chick. Probably may or may not claim the group...*shrugs*...

I have Elle, she isn't exactly horrible, she can be nice and she can appear very friendly. But she likes to annoy others and has claws, she generally gets her own way. Elle is a girly girl. She'll never physically fight someone. She'd duel them but never fist fight. Elle could be the person from the group who'll befriend someone they don't like and then the group as a whole, bullies/attacks.

Link - Hmm.. Lykke and Isobel may have to rp first.

Elle - sounds good but again will need to rp first because she kinda needs to be more horrible than nice xD

If you have a look at the current rp's ive done was lykke you will get an idea how/ what im looking for.

Thanks for posting! :)

Its cool Pheebz just to give you a heads up, you may have another member *crosses fingers* tis my friend who joined the site she just need to be sorted and is a noob. She hoping for Slytherin to :r

Ooo nice :p Well done hehe
I hope so. I really want this is work for Lykke (the whole group thing that is)

Um sure :) Gimme a mo tho. Bout to make a graphics and just started topic with someone else. May have to tomorow. Will pm you it when done :)

I have little Terry here.
He's your normal Slytherin kid, but with an acid tongue and doesn't really care about their feelings.
He's really cute and innocent looking, but like they say, never judge a book by its cover :p

I have Helene. She could be a friend or something.

Lykke doesnt do "friends" as such. She has her group. Which is now comprised of Elle Isobel Terry Lykke and one more boy position, but Lykke isnt doing "friends" with nice Slytherins xD

Elle's Reese Witherspoon.
Is the four of them the final group?
Will they come up with a name, or will they not have one, and just be a closeish group of "friends" who like to annoy the hell out of those around them?

I'm planning for them to all be a group yes, and these four will be the final group, but im waiting for one more guy to join :p if there is no one who wants to be added.. then yes this will be final group

I have a one, pretty lame, I'll admit,

Dark Elites

Lykke I had small idea,
Obviously Lykke is the leader of the group, but Elle, wouldn't too happy with this, She'd want to be leader, so what if there was to be a constant power struggle between the two. Which wouldn't happen for a little while, until the group is properly formed but Elle would be the type to want the power and control for herself.
It could either end, in one leaving the group or shared power, in a evil duo, who make absolute havoc.
Just an Idea
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back