New School New Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas Forbes

OOC First Name
Ben
Forbesy is going to be starting at Hogwarts in September(OOC) and I was wondering if anyone was interested in being a friend, Enemy, Lover, relative, or anything like that....

Depending on what his personality is, I could offer Amanda as a friend or enemy or anything... Here's her character development if you want to read about her.

Forbesy is a good kid, who just wants to be able to fit in with everyone, even though he has a temper he will only fight for what he believes in. He tries to make sure everyone is ok, is active and would never dream of hurting someone. ( As of yettt, later in life he might hurt people :p)

I think that they could be friends then. Amanda has a bit of a temper as well. Should I start a topic or would you like to?

Here it is...

I don't normally post that much, but when I start a topic I like to explain what's going on and stuff. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back