New prankster coming soon

Alex Ativak

Wand
15" Ebony Wand Essence of Phoenix Talon
For all that have come before and for all that will come after hear my roar and know me! For i come with full notice that i will be the ultimate prankster king by the end of my seven years. Anyway just a little about me as me in the real world --- my name is jon paul most people call me POPE. yall can just call me pk for prankster king, POPE, or simply just jp for short of my real name. i live in California and am going to school to be a chef. I have been a prankster in real life for as long as i can remember so when i found out about here from a friend of mine here at school i decided what better way to expand my world of jokes than through the world wide wizarding web community. I am a writer at heart but i dont really write that much my closest friends and family always try to encourage me but i dont really write till i feel the proper inspiration then of course i can write for days. Well i guess i have rambled on enough ty for listening and have a wonderful day. And know that by seeing this u have started it all. muhahahaha!!! i will prank you all i just hope ur all good enough people to laugh it off cause if not well ill just have to prank ya again and again till ya are.

Alex-kun!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the fold of the Magcal MischifMakers. I will be out of it for the first semester but you can be sure that I will get you afterwards.

I'm the one that told JP about Hogwarts he goes to the same program that I do so be nice or I will make your heads roll!

Keeding Oh and Judy says hi Alex!!!!

welcome prankster ;)
get in line there are a few but myself and the other prefects do a fair enough job keeping you lot in line ;) :r:
though some of us do tend to cause a bit of trouble ourselves =))
hope you have fun getting up to mischief :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back