Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Leia was pretty pleased that she had gotten herself a date for the yuleball, well, she hadn’t picked it herself but she was happy with it nonetheless. It would be fun. She wouldn’t have to be alone at this, maybe he would even want to dance. She wanted to dance and have fun but she knew she had to also maybe do what he wanted to. She’d gotten her brother to help her find out what he looked liked and she had sent a note telling him what time to be there and she was now waiting for him to turn up.

Ronald shocked, that for the 1st time he attend yule ball but this year they have a twist for the event brotherhood and heta omega, Ronald was shocked that older female has a partner with me

Leia glanced at the boy who approached her and put on her finest smile. "Hi, I'm Leia," she introduced holding out her hand to him and giving as polite a smile as she could manage. She wasn't sure what to make of this younger boy yet.

Some one approach to Ronald, and Im respond to her hello Leila Im Ronald your partner ay yuleball with our both org we consider that we are partner, Ronald try to approach her in nice way.

Leia frowned slightly as he greeted her, "My name is Leia, not Leila," she wouldn't mind this if he'd gotten her name right but she was could maybe get it back. "Shall we get some drinks?"

Oh im sorry Leia, Ronald said to her, Ronald take his hand to the drinks meaning that we shall go for the drinking station, Ronald ask what you want to take dress do you want same color to my tuxedo or anything that you want

Leia was somewhat relieved when he apologised for getting her name wrong. That was at least something even if not a whole lot. He had still gotten it wrong immediately after she’d said it. ”No your tuxedo is fine, as is my dress,” She served herself a drink and then held another one out for Ronald. ”So you’re a gryffindor right?” she asked.

Yes 2md year Gryffindor, and you? At this moment what subject is your favorite? Ronald ask to her partner

"I'm a third year Slytherin," She said, "I think Defence Against the dark arts, I really like professor Drage. What about you?" she returned to the boy.

Transfiguration, Herbology, Charms my favorite subject I want to become Auror, someday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back