New Meetings

"Well yes" he replied, deciding to stop talking before they got into a fight about it. Jumping up he wandered to the table at the back of the room and pulled a packet out of someone's bag. "Don't worry. This person's my friend" he grinned, referring to Kaysei. "Want one?" he asked, offering her a jellybean, before picking out his own pink one.

(Kayseis my other character)

Leslie frowned when she saw Robert take something fom soemone's bag but then her face softened of when he said it was his friends. She put her hand in the packet and took out one of the jellybeans, not bothering to look and see what color she had. "Thanks."

(Oh right. Cool.)

Robert's face turned to disgust when he found it was peach. "Ergh" he mumbled, setting the packet down again. "Anyway" he carried on, forcing himself to swallow it. "Seeing as i haven't seen you around here much, who do you go round with?" he asked.

Leslie thought abot who she was friends with. "There's not many people who I am friends with. There's Taylor Marks and Imogen Day and a few first years but that's about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back