Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvin Blackwood

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
10" Rowan with Pheonix feather core
Hey all my little wolfies,

I am the new Head of the Magical Creature Regulation Office and as such part of my duty is to keep an eye on all known werewolves,suspected werewolves, ghost, house elves, centaurs, and any other magical creature out their. Until we get more agents for the Office I will act as a parole officer who will make regular visits to check in on you and make sure you are being treated well and staying with in the law. So I am looking for anyone willing to meet the new Head of the Department for a little fun, Corvin is a laid back sort of guy so he will not attack anyone but if you step outside of the law he will have to step in and put things to right.

Hey Brandon
I have briar here who is a wolfie (registered of course) although Ian a little busy to rp with her at the moment I was hoping that she would get into the deartmant next year as werewolf support services (but able to work in other areas if required) Maybe when all calms down, ie when my current plots and exams are done, they could send a few owls to each other.

No problem hun I am game for a thread when ever you get the time just send me a pm and let me know

Hey there Brandon,

I have Xerina here. She is alittle scared of Muggles and magical folk, because her parents were killed by a couple of death eaters, but I am slowly getting her used to "people". So maybe Corvin can help?

Sorry for the profile change... I would love for Corvin to meet Xerina as for the whole afraid of humans thing that would work as it is fitting.

awesome. So just let me know when you have time to do it. And we are good :D

Hey There,
I have a few i just can't remember my house elf's name!

Rain - Mermaid
Aitan - Centaur
Alina Ater - Ghost

I shall complete the list when i can remember the name!

I have a house elf named Dorabella. Who belongs to the Lazuli family.

Their is a lot of you lol but I am not frighten I just need to know who is wlling to start a thread or needs me to start a thread. Maybe we can have a open thread for the house elves were I can talk to everyone at once. While the others we can have one on one thread unless of course each elf wants a thread by themselves

She's not a creature persay but she is a co-worker. D. D here would love to meet her new boss.

Brandon, if you want I can start Xerina's you just tell me where and when.

I am sorry everyone I am in a middle of a move and so my computer time is limited but I am trying to get to all of the topics I can so with that said anyone who can start a thread that would be awesome

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back