New in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone Becker

OOC First Name
Purple Smurf
Hey there,

Persephone here is in a bit of a breakdown.

History: She grew up perfectly happy, attended HS and found the love of her life. They got together in fifth year and continued to date up until this year. They got engaged three years ago but recently he broke it off saying she was too boring for him. She's taken the hit badly and decided to make a fresh start. She moved to New Zealand and has decided to change her boring personality.

She needs some friends to encourage the fun side of her to come out, maybe some guys to flirt with her so she gets her confidence back and maybe someone who might've known the boring her from school that could be her best friend.

I could offer Lewis as a friend if you like. He is in his 3rd year in Oxford Uni. He is a nice guy and is very caring. He likes talking to people and is good with advise. H is loyal to his friends and is easy to get along with.

I have Irene here who could be a friend for Persephone. She's been living the single life since her own breakup earlier in the year. She's a durmstrang grad and though she's not as cold as most of those girls, it does take a while for her to warm up to others. She's very girly and enjoys partying though.

Lewis: Does he like to party and have a good time?
Irene: She sounds pretty awesome, do you want to start a topic?

Ok, I'll start it in the morning and pm you the link :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back