new hair!

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked out of the castle. She could feel people looking st her. Her usually perfect blond hair was bright red. Kida had tryed to dye it but it didnt work out. Arisa walked over to her tree and sat under it with her book. "i wish i still had my blond hair" Arisa mumbled to her self looking at her red hair.

Vivienne had been suffering from a bit of writer's block recently. Ever since her return to school, she hadn't written any songs at all, which was strange for her. Rubbing her forehead, Vivienne grabbed her notebook and headed out to the lawn, hoping the outdoors would get her creative juices flowing. As she walked slowly across the grass, her hands deep in her pockets, she noticed a flash of red contrasting greatly with the other colours. The closer she got, she realised that the red was someone's hair. Arisa's hair. Running over to Arisa from behind, Vivienne sat down next to her without her noticing.

"Arisa! Nice.. hair!" Vivienne said slowly, trying to sound polite. She personally didn't like it, but knew it would be rude to say otherwise.

"yeah its great" Arisa grumbled. Then she sighed "this is what you get when you trust someone else with your hair" she moaned before putting her face into her hands. "its hideous, and i wont come out!"

"Aww, it's not that bad. Lots of people have red hair!" Vivienne said sympathetically. "So.. who, what, when, where, how, and why." She asked expectantly. Vivienne didn't like to gossip, but she was curious as to why on earth this had happened.

Arisa sighed. "yes alot of people have red hair but none have bright cheery red hair" she smiled at Viv "well it started with me and Kida in the forest hanging out with Thearus and she sugested the idea of dying my hair a reddy brown." Arisa said "Thearus thought it was an ok idea so Kida convinsed me, well you know how i used to have black hair? I used magical hair dye to turn it blond" she gave Viv a sheepish smile "well Kida used muggle hair dye and it reacted with the magical hair dye and this happened" she said pointing to her hair. She looked down "great shoes by the way" she said smiling at her friend.

Ellie walked out of the Castle and over to the Lawn, a smile on her face as the wind blew her brown curls behind her. She wasn't going anywere in particular, just for a walk. She had been going for little walks ever since she had returned to Hogwarts the day before, for the start of the new term. Ever since her Spattergroit had cleared up she'd been high as a kite, and even as she walked alone she had a silly grin on her face as she sang to herself. Spotting two girls sitting near by, one with bright red hair, Ellie headed over to them. They looked like first years, Ellie had never gotten to meet the new first years! "Hey" she said as she stopped behind them. "I'm Ellie" She added with a grin, her brown eyes sparkling. "Mind if I join you?"

"hi" Arisa said to the girl. She was obviously older then them but Arisa didn't remember seeing her before "I'm Arisa, i wouldn't mind, would you Viv?" she asked turning to Viv. She knew Viv would say she didn't mind even if she did just to be polite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back