Jason Mcleod

Happy | Hit Wizard | Family-Orientated
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
It honestly felt weird that now even his niece had twins and he just found out and immediately apprated to the United Kingdom to see her and check on the little ones. He wasn't going to miss the chance to meet his littlest family members, especially since he loved kids. "How is our baby mama doing? Still tired?" He asked a bit worried, he knew how hard it all was, he remembered times when a lot of his nieces and nephews were born, their moms were always tired. "How are kids?" He carefully asked finally entering the room with gifts in his hands.

@Olivia Smith

"Jason" She smiled when he came. Olivia was a got a little sleap and she was feeling a little better. "A little better. I wanted ask you. Do you wanna be godfather to Caleb and Joshua?" She asked with warm smile. "They are sleaping you can look at then in bed. " She told him and showed where the bed was.

Jason felt immediately better when she told him that she was feeling better. "What? You really think I wouldn't agree? It would be my pleasure," he fastly cheered up and tried to remain quiet. Then he went over to see twins. "They're so beautiful, Liv. You did so well," he proudly watched the little boys and then approached his niece and pressed a light kiss on her head. "I'm so proud of you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back