Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine was sitting at the Gryffindor table, lunch had come to an end, and she had her books out in front of her to do a little bit of studying, but she was bored and there was little more for her to do. She looked up from her work and glanced about the great hall, she was looking for anything that she could, someone she knew and could talk to. In the crowd of people who were still lingering about the great hall, who were likely like her not enough to actually do or study but still sitting in the great hall and spending their time within that room. The gryffindor glanced about the table she was sat at and sighed when she couldn’t spot anyone at her own table that she could speak to. Her gaze shifted behind her and at the slytherin table she spotted a girl she vaguely knew, from the yuleball, had been speaking to Jasper before she’d interrupted them. Cyzarine considered the girl to be a possible friend, so with even that small a link she got up, picking up some of her books and wandered over to her. She stopped so that she could sit directly in front of her girl, ”Hey, you don’t mind right?” Cyzarine asked with a bright smile and already sitting herself down. ”You remember me from the yuleball right, Cyzarine. How you been?” Cyzarine introduced herself to the girl with a warmth in her tone.

Vi took her last bite of her salad before her plate vanish from thin air. Vi picked up a napkin to wipe her face clean. Like Cyzarine she had finished her lunch early and fully intended to use the rest of her time on something useful. Unlike Cyzarine, socializing is not what Vi had in mind. Force to stay put, she pulled out a notebook from her bag. "I guess I don't," Vi strain her voice not to sound mean. Not to sound unfriendly. "Oh yes, you're that girl that's friends with that boy. The one that doesn't like pink, such a boy thing. I don't know how you're friends with him," Vi went on, rolling her eyes. He was the second of the growing people she might not like here, so far it was two boys and they both happen to be in the same house as Vi. "I've been okay, and you?" Vi responded to her well being. Not wanting to say too much, Vi not that type of person to share often.

Cyzarine giggle lightly, ”No you don’t,” the gryffindor replied with a bright smile, she maybe could realise that she’d asked while not giving Violet much of a choice. The girl nodded excitedly, ”Such a boy thing!” she agreed, ”Pink is such a nice vibrant colour, what’s not to love about it!” Cyzarine agreed excitedly , though she did actually like Jasper. He was nice when he wanted to be, and she could put up with him too. She liked being his friend and technically they’d been friends before school which was even better! ”He’s nice! Jasper seems grumpy but he’s not. He’s quite lovely. The first time he and I hung out we ate so much cake!” Cyzarine knew that she was really telling Violet about his good qualities, but she hoped her positive nature about the boy would be infectious and Violet would like him. Cyzarine frowned a little, ”Just okay? I’m good! Enjoying school and hanging out with good friends!” the girl gestured to violet, even if they had only just met properly, Cyzarine was keen to be a good friend to her. ”What are you working on anyway?”

Vi agreed, pink was a lovely color. But, perhaps the dress was too pink and her mom just sent whatever fabric she could find for her first Yule Ball. Had it been Vi's choice, maybe a darker subtle color would've been her preferred choice. "Nice? Right," Vi couldn't picture it, or she refuse to see the boy in that way. Call her bias or whatever, Vi will make that judgement when she sees it with her own eyes. "I'm not a fan of cake, more into the healthy stuff," Vi says, though regretting a moment later. Either she was holding back information or just letting some stuff slip out, Vi having issues trying to be a distant person. "Yes, this first year has flown by so fast. I can't believe we're going home soon already," Vi expressed, shrugging. "Writing about the things I may need next year. What are you reading?" Vi glanced down at her books.

Cyzarine nodded with an excited smile, she loved the colour pink, she also loved the colour red and orange and yellow. Cyzarine just liked when things were bright and colourful. It made everything just that little bit nicer. She was a little confused but what she said, who didn’t love cake? She could understand wanting to be healthy, but there was a balance to everything surely? There had to be a balance. ”Healthy stuff is good too, but you gotta have a little cake some times too or just something sweet, it’s good to have balance too,” Cyzarine had always been told that if she balanced out how she ate then everything would be fine. It was okay to indulge every so often, or eat a whole bunch of cake so long as she was also eating fruit and vegetables, and other good things. She let the matter go as Violet talked about how this year had flown by, and it had Cyzarine could not have imagined a better year. She’d spent time with so many varying people, she’d spent time with her father, the relationship with whom could not have been better for where they both were. ”What kind of things do you think you’ll need?” The girl asked curious in case it was anything that she too would need. The girl hadn’t looked at the list that she had for the next year, there was still time left in this one. ”Just a charms book my dad gave me,” she held it out to the girl with a little smile. It was a good book, she loved it a lot.

Vi grind her teeth, sort of sucking them to one side. "It's not like a personal choice, some things I can't..," Vi trailed off, not completely wanting to finish that sentence. "Nevermind,"the girl looked away, sweets made her tummy ache. Like she had a low tolerance for sweets and sugar. Only once in a blue moon was she able to enjoy a sweet treat. Vi was suppose to get that checked out by the school's healer. That would be a wise choice, Vi was putting it off in fear of finding out there was something wrong with her. Like her own mother who turns into a feral beast on a full moon, Vi wasn't eager to find out what exactly was wrong with her. "Oh, the school supplies and maybe extra writing materials. You know, the main ones we need for lessons," Vi said while adding more to the growing list. She added quills and parchments, and maybe another notebook because the one she had was running out of pages. Vi peered over the charm book Cyzarine held up in front of her, Vi squinted her eyes reading the cover. "Oh......nice, does your father like Charms?"

Cyzarine tilted her head curious as to why the girl couldn’t eat some of it, maybe she was a little allergic to it, and so she couldn’t eat much of it because of that, or maybe she just didn’t really like it. Either way, it wasn’t like Cyzarine minded too much, it didn’t really affect her specifically. She was just spending time with the girl, and if that’s what they did, that was fine. ”That’s okay! If you can’t that’s different, I’ll remember that!” the girl assured her. She was friends with Violet, she never wanted her to feel bad about things and being her friend, meant remembering these little details. She looked at what the girl was getting, ”Oh of course!” that was what she had hoped that Violet was getting, she was sure that there were things to get for the following year books wise, but at the very least they were still in the first year. It would make sense to be thinking about supplies now of course. ”Oh yeah! He loves it and I think you’d have to hope he loved it considering he’s the charms professor,” the girl giggled lightly, ”Charms is the best class,” The girl said, she was sure that Violet probably enjoyed a different class but she liked charms a lot, ”What do you like?” she decided to ask, since she knew that he opinion of charms was warped by the fact her father taught it and it was as likely that Violet liked an entirely different class and Cyzarine was just keen to learn more about her.

Vi furrowed her brows, she didn't believe that information was important for someone else to remember. She would've reminded the girl anyways like she reminds her grandfather all the time whenever the older wizard pulled out his bowl of sweets. Like she reminded her grandmother when the witch made freshly baked biscuits. It was easy to just minimize the sugar in things with magic, but Vi just made the point of avoiding them for most of the time. Vi could sense there was no ridding herself of Cyzarine anytime soon, she ought to get used to others always being around her. It's taking some time getting used to meeting and being around various different personalities every day. "He is? Or right....I knew that," Vi lies to the girl, she averted her gaze elsewhere in case she wouldn't notice if her words weren't so telling. "Umm History and Defence Against the Dark Arts, I think so far. Professor Styx seems scary to some people, I notice a little, but he doesn't scare me," Vi shrugged. Vi sure that Defence Against the Dark Arts will end up being her favorite subject for the entire seven years that she was here. She was absolutely sure of it. "What the one you don't care for?" Vi decided to ask Cyzarine, getting pulled further into the exchange. These questions were rather harmless, Vi was okay with answering them.

Cyzarine gave a little smile to the girl, ”It’s okay if you didn’t, we’ve only just met properly, there’s plenty time to learn that kind of information about each other!” the girl replied, with a cheery tone, a warm smile on her face as she spoke. She wanted Violet to feel comfortable around her, and she wanted them to be friends. Violet seemed cool and Cyzarine was always keen to make more friends. She listened to the girl talk about which classes were ones she enjoyed, she definitely agreed that Professor Styx wasn’t as scary as people made him out to be, she didn’t think he was how her father described him, but there had to be some middle ground between the two, the man was just a strict professor and Cyzarine could understand that. The girl liked the question which Violet then asked her, which class didn’t she care for as much. She liked all of the classes they had, she wasn’t sure which one she liked the least. The gryffindor thought for a moment and then said, ”I think maybe flying, just because I didn’t really like flying, but maybe either flying or astronomy. I did really like astronomy though. Did you have one you didn’t care for?” the girl returned with an interested smile, she wanted to learn more about her new friend.

Vi didn't return the warm smile, it was hard to when that sort of information she would like nothing more than to keep private. Like, the fact she had an aunt in school, a brand new aunt she wasn't that entirely familiar with. It would be awkward to disclose that information when Vi yet to utter a word in her direction. Vi won't mention any of it, she nods just to agree with Cyzarine's logic. This entire time they were chatting, Vi felt some eyes were on them. Vi frowns, she didn't understand the attention on them. They seemed liked normal girls talking with each other. How can that earn them even the slightest of attention? "Flying not my favorite, but I guess I'll have to like it if I want to join the ministry one day," Vi lowered her voice, her eyes shifting narrowly to a small glare. "Are they looking at us, are we doing something we're not suppose to?" Vi questioned Cyzarine. She hate for that to be a yes and for Vi to get in trouble for it. She will only have one person to blame, and she hate to blame Cyzarine because she was beginning to like the girl, somewhat.

Cyzarine nodded as the girl talked about which was not her favourite, ”At the very least you only have to do it over one semester,” Cyzarine offered her as a suggestion, of course, she just thought flying was a one time thing so that they all knew how to do, like sport in muggle school. Even if the person didn’t want to learn it or think it was necessary everyone did. It maybe had no bearing on their future but in her mind she could understand why they’d teach it. She hadn’t cared for flying and she hadn’t been very good at it, but she didn’t mind that. The gryffindor was a little concerned when she watched Violet’s expression change into a glare, she had seemed okay but something might’ve changed. She’d been about to ask if everything was okay, when the other girl spoke. Cyzarine glanced around, she didn’t see anyone looking at them, was Violet maybe a bit paranoid? She didn’t think they were doing anything that was wrong, they were just sitting and chatting. ”I don’t see anyone looking at us. What could we have done wrong, we’re just sitting?” the girl asked with a hint of worry in her tone that maybe they were doing something that she didn’t know about. Something wrong that she had no idea about. ”We can leave though if you want? Go to the student lounge?” Cyzarine offered, she would rather just move than let the feeling fester.

Vi resisted from pointing them out, in case she was being paranoid and it was nothing to be concern about. Vi took a minute to silently scowl herself, then gather her things up with a small sigh escaping her. "We can, but I have so much to do back in my dormitory. Maybe some other time," Vi decline to go with Cyzarine. She was feeling a little humiliated with a mixture of paranoia, Vi didn't feel like going anywhere with Cyzarine. "See you around," Vi quickly move to leave the great hall, passing by a group of students chatting amongst themselves. She quickens her pace and was long gone before Cyzarine decided on a whim to go after her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back