New flat mate

"I could pinch you if you want?" He paused before leaning in and pressing his lips against hers. The explosion of feeling ran through him again as he kept the kiss going for abit. He at last let go, only in fear that the sparks dancing across their lips would get too hot. "Could you dream up that?"

He gave a sigh of relief as she took to his story. Bringing up the real subject was not the best idea at this time of night. And then she basically invited him into her bed and he smiled, "Then I suppose I'll just have to stay". Ell then asked if he had trouble with watching her sleep and he chuckled again. "For around the first hour..." He looked out and noticed there was still about an hour or two left of night. He ran a hand gently across he cheek and murmured, "Now go back to sleep... I promise I'll be here in the morning.."

Elliot laughed and said, "No thank you, but if it is a dream I'm going to make the most of it." She said with a beaming smile up at Trip. She felt his lips against hers again, except this time, it lasted longer than the previous ones had, it felt more intense but she welcomed it. When they eventually broke apart Elliot shook her head, "Definitely not."

Elliot rolled her eyes at Trip, "Only if you want too. But, yes, I would like to see you first thing in the morning." She said with a sweet voice. Normally when she heard a lot of lovey dovey things like this from couples she didn't like it, but now it was her, she could see the appeal of it.

Elliot giggled when Trip admitted that he had actually watched her sleeping, "Well at least you were good." She said with a shrug. When Trip stroked her cheek she lifted his hand and didn't let go of it, "OK, but I'm keeping this," She said lifting her hand, with his entwined, "Just to be on the safe side." She said laughing. "Good night, again." She said with one last kiss. She closed her eyes and after a yawn she said, "Oh I love you too." And with that she drifted back into a wonderful sleep, looking forward to morning.

"I didn't think so" Trip said with one of his smiles. That seemed a much better way then pinching her in his mind. 'only if you want to' , "Well of course... And seeing you first thing in the morning wouldn't do me any harm either I should think".

'At least your were good'

Trip couldn't help but chuckle to that, "Course I was...". She lifted his hand and said she was keeping this just to be sure and he replied. "Wouldn't have it any other way.." Their fingers entwined and she gave him one last kiss before saying good night once more.. and that she loved him. His heart skipped a few beats and he almost forgot how to breathe. everything went back to normal after a few moments and he murmured, "And I love you, As always.".
With that, he lay back and feel asleep.

When he woke, Ell was still asleep. He moved his hand from her carefully and looked down at her with a smile. He slipped out to the kitchen and took a look around, getting out some eggs, bread and some bacon. He got out the frying pan and toaster, not to mention the pot and started to work. First he poured water into the pot and put the eggs in, setting it on the stove before he looked at the stove. Then he realized he really didn't know how to turn it on. well aren't you brilliant He thought to himself before snapping his fingers and watching the sparks fly to the stove and create the little heating flames. He melted some butter into the frying pan before sliding in the bacon. "Not to bad so far" He said to himself as he looked over his work. He went over and got a mug before making a cup of tea. When the bacon and eggs where done he quickly put on some toast before putting it all on a plate and set the plate on a tray with the tea.

He moved back into the bedroom and said, "Rise and shine sleepy head" Before laying the tray down next to Ell with a smile. "I hope I didn't do too bad" He chuckled.

Rise and shine sleepy head

Elliot woke up that morning to the smell of bacon, eggs, toast and tea. She sat up on her bed, not sure where the smell was coming from, she tried to gather her thoughts. She looked up to see Trip, not sure what he talking about. Looking down to her side she could see a tray laid out with her favourite breakfast. "Trip." She said breathless, "Did you do this?" She asked, granted it was a silly question, who else could have done it?

She lifted the tray so she would knock anything over, placing it on her bedside table she pulled Trip over to her, giving him a light kiss and a hug, "Thank you." She said. When she released him from her embrace she reached for the tea, after taking a sip she sighed and said, "Heaven." With a light chuckle. "Are you not having anything? You're bound to be starving." She asked worriedly.

Trip watched as Ell woke and looked around rather confused. He waited until she realized the food was there and ask him if he had cooked it in a slightly breathless voice. "No the fairy's did" Trip chuckled.

He felt himself being pulled over to her and being given a hug and kiss, "Your most welcome miss". She gave a surely over dramatic compliment on the tea before asking in a slightly worried voice if he was having nothing and that he must be starving. "I ate while I cooked.. but if your so worried" He grabbed an extra piece of toast and took a bite. "Told you I'd be here in the morning" He said with a slight smile.

Elliot giggled, "Got to love them fairies." She said with a smile. She pulled the tray closer to her again and began to eat the food. Elliot was glad to hear Trip say he had already eatten but was happy to see him eat something more.

She didn't realise just how hungry she actually was until she saw that her plate was empty, setting the try aside she looked at Trip with curious eyes, "I thought you said you couldn't cook?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back