New flat mate

Elliot Keaton

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Elliot made her way down the street from the Three Broomsticks to her flat. She was nervous, yet excited at the same time. It was hard to imagine that she was taking Trip home, to love with her, she had only just met him, but she didn't care, she felt like she had known him forever. "I'm sure I can put up with you." She said rolling her eyes, "I wouldn't have asked you to stay if I thought otherwise." She continued laughing, recieving his kiss happily.

After a few, too, short minutes, they arrived at her flat. Opening the door she led him up the stairs to the main part of the flat. She opened the door and pulled him in enthiastically. Letting go of his hand she loved into the middle of the room, spread out her arms and said, "Welcome home." beaming. "I told you, it's not much, but it's home." She said with a sigh, taking of her jacket, throwing it lightly on the couch, "Sorry about the mess, I wasn't exactly expecting guests when I left this morning." She added with a small laugh.

He felt himself being dragged along into her apartment and stopped blank. It was wonderful...Beautiful she said, 'welcome home'. He had never heard those words spoken to him. Ever. "Home.." He murmured to himself as he looked around slowly. "Brilliant.."

He moved along and over to Ell before taking her in his arms and saying, "I couldn't ask for anything better." He pulled a strand of hair back from her eyes and pressed his lips against hers gently. He pondered for a moment and then chuckled with a spark in his eye, "And where shall I be sleeping, generous hostess?".

Elliot heard Trip murmer home she smiled to herself, he liked the word as much as she did. "Glad you like it." She beamed up at him as he took her in his arms, it definitely felt like home there. She couldn't help but blush again when he kissed her, in the middle of her living room floor.

When he asked where he would be sleeping she said, "I thought you'd never ask." Laughing as she started pulling him again, running up the stairs. When they reached the top of the stairs Elliot walked down the corridor until the second last door on the right. She opened the door to show Trip his room. "It's reallt small, sorry about that, but I never have many guests." She said moving into the room, sitting down at the edge of the bed. "Do like it?" She asked hopefully, looking up at him.

Trip was being, once again, led up to another room. It turned out to be his bedroom. She commented on it being small and he just said simply, "It's brilliant". He couldn't believe.. he couldn't believe he had a permanent place to stay. Let alone his own room... and a double bed. It all just seemed a little much and he stood there fore a few moments in shock.

He took a few steps into the room, running his hand gently across the bed before turning around to Ell again, with the look of a questioning stray dog wondering if the home he had found could really be being offered to him.. He had never had anything more then the bag on his back.

Elliot beamed when Trip said it was brilliant it wasn't really, but she appreciated his enthusiasm. She laughed at him standing at the door in shock. She watched him was curious eyes as he moved in silently, momentarily touching the bed. When he looked at her, she couldn't tell what his gaze meant, "What Trip? What is it?" She asked worridely, pulling his arm so he sat down beside her.

Trip unslung his pack from his back and showed it to her. "This... is all I have" He looked around the room and spread his arms wide. "It...can't..?" He honestly couldn't believe she was offering him a room like this. Clean, big, and absolutely brilliant. The expression on his face was purely out of place.

Elliot watched Trip take his bag from his back, she looked at it, wondering what it was she was meant to be looking at. She rolled her eyes again, "Are you forever going to get over this?" She laughing. "It doesn't matter how little and how much you have, I don't care." She added.

Dipping her hand into her pocket she quickly removed the coins he gave her eariler and put them into his bag. "I don't need your money either, you are here for as long as you want, free of charge." She said staring him straight in the eyes, letting him no she was serious. "And what? Can't what?" She asked, looking up at him shaking her heard.

Trip let the bag against the ground with a sigh. She didn't care how little she had. She didn't care he barely had a memory to share. Hell, she didn't even care he was a thief. And he was, when times were called. He looked over to her slowly and she slipped out the coins he had given her.

He took the coins before they fell in his bag and snapped his fingers. Flames curled up around his hand for an instant before they suddenly sprung up in her hand once more, coins buried in the center. The flames didn't burn but they were defiantly on the warm side. "Consider it a gift then..".

Elliot watched as he grabbed the coins, she took a deep breath, men are so stubborn at times she thought jokingly to herself. She watched as the flames appeared again, they were always able to put her in a good mood, and for that she was grateful.

A gift? she thought, "Fine then." She said laughing. "You are so persistent." She teased. "Umm where should I put this?" She asked, he hands getting a big warm now.

"I'm persistent with what must be persisted" Trip said with his own chuckled before she asked where to put the flames now in her hand that he had to be very careful so they wouldn't burn her. "How about on the windowsill in a lovely little pot?" He said with a laugh before twisting his hand and watching the flames curl up into nothing.

He looked at her again with a distracted look before saying in a joking voice though he was quite serious "I think i'm going to have a hard time not to stare you you while you sleep" He chuckled slightly as he knew that sounded rather stalker like. But it was true. He bet she looked so peaceful sleeping. But he would be good and stay in his room.

Elliot stood up rolling her eyes, mocking I'm persistent with what must be persisted while laughing about it. She looked around the room wondering where to put it. "It windowsill sounds perfect." She looked at it. "Mmm maybe the one in my room." She said noddind to herself. She heard Trip say how hard it would be to not stare at her sleeping tonight, she blused but she was out of the room.

She walked out the room and turned to the left, to the door at the top of the corridor, opening the door she entered her own room. She kicked off her heels and put her slippers on, "Ahhh, much better." She said walking happily over to the windowsill placing her gift in one of the bowls. "Perfect." She said standing back looking at it.

Sitting down on the bed she looked at him and with a sly smile said, "So what's this about you watching me sleep tonight?" She asked laughing.

Trip saw her leave the room and wondered whether she had heard his comment. He went to follow to see her room and came to see yet another beautiful room that was, in his opinion, fit for royalty. She kicked on her heels and put slippers on and gave a content 'much better' before sitting on the bed and giving him a rather sly look and asking, 'So what's this about you watching me sleep tonight?'.

Trip chuckled for a moment and a spark showed in his eyes again before he said, "I'll be good". He put on a very well done innocent childlike look at her with the puppy eyes and everything. only the tiniest of sparks deep within his eyes would give him away form being, as said, an innocent child like adult.

Elliot waited for his answer, her heart racing. She knew what she wanted but she had to overcome that irrationality. I'll be good Inside her head Elliot could hear a million different responses, but she had to think logically, after all she was a Ravenclaw. She didn't want to seem too forward, but that was already out the window, she hadn't know him a few hours and they were already living together, Wow, rewind she thought to herself.

She sat in silence, thinking about the day she has have so far. It was one of the most exhilarating days she had in a long time, she had met the most wonderful man, he was living with her, sleeping under the same roof, just next door. She started to feel light headed again. She let the lightheadedness take over and she let her body fall back on the bed. "Ah I need to stop doing that." She moaned, rubbing the back of her neck.

Trip watched her there for a moment, his head cocked to the slide slightly before she seemed to get overly lightheaded and fall back on the bed. He chuckled slightly under his breath and moved over to her. He set himself down on the bed rather casually and looked down at her for a moment.

He then pulled her up into a sitting position in front of him and he let his hands smooth along her neck and shoulders, ever so gently massaging, "Does this happen often then?" He asked with a slight smile before pressing his lips against the back of her neck, lightly as a feather. his hands massaged her shoulders and shoulder blade very gently. He was trying not to be too forward with himself but it was getting hard. He couldn't believe he had only known her since today. But everything just seemed so right.

Elliot felt Trip sit down beside her and pull her up to sitting position, she let out a little moan again. She closed her eyes, trying to relax as Trip rubbed her neck and shoulders, "Only when I over think things too much. It'll pass shortly." She said, her voice high pitched at the last word as she felt Trip kissing her neck.

Letting out a little she turned to him and said, "That was great thank you." kissing him gently on the lips, "I can't remember the last time someone gave me a back rub." She said laughing. She looked down from his eyes for a moment and placed her hand in his, entwining their fingers together, placing her head on his shoulders she let a little sigh escape from her mouth.

Trip heard her voice go high pitched at the end of her comment and he chuckled slightly, his heated breath rushing over her neck. "Perhaps you shouldn't think things over too much then? Leaves no time for the doing" A smile flittered across his lips once more. Many thoughts raced along through his head but he calmed them all. any urge, he settled.

She turned to him and said how she couldn't remember the last time she had been given a back rub and entwined her fingers in his, her head on his shoulders. He slowly and gently lay back, her along with him until they were against the bed and just simply stroked the side of her cheek and ran his fingers through her hair with a sigh of his own.

Elliot let her body fall along with Trip, the bed was so inviting, she never realised how tired she actually was until her head had hit the pillow. She gazed into Trips eyes, "This is nice." She said softly as she cuddled into him a bit more, enjoying the feel of his hand on her chin, and through her hair.

"I bet you didn't expect this when you woke up this morning?" She said with a laugh, "I sure as hell didn't," She replied to her own question, "But I'm glad it did." She added.

Trip let out a slight chuckle, "No.. I certainly didn't" How could he?, The day had started out as every other. He did a few shows here and there.. And then went off to the tavern to have a drink. And then he met her.. Ell... And everything changed. He felt his heart dance for her that moment. And now.., barely a few hours later, he was living with her and now laying in bed with her. How could it of all happened so fast?

"You know things are going to have to be sorted out later though..." He murmured as if he didn't want to think of them at all. But it was true. He was a traveling performer. He couldn't stay here forever. "But for now... you should sleep" With this he added the entwining humming lullaby. Within a few moments the words came. He had a wonderful voice, though he would never tell himself though. You could lose yourself within it. The words of the lullaby seemed ancient as he sung them in entwining, changing, flowing tones.

Elliot smiled into Trips creat as she became increasingly more comfortable, she could feel her eye lids getting heavier and heavier, but she fought to stay awake, not wanting to waste a moment. She lay, her head buried in his chest, welcoming the slience, after what had felt like a long day, but taking Trips advice, not over thinking too much, just taking everything as it came.

"You know things are going to have to be sorted out later though..."

She came out of the perfect daze she was in, what did he mean by that? suddenly she looked up at him worried, he heart racing now. She tried to breath, to calm herself down, she was probably over reacting for nothing, it would be typical for her to do so anyway. She assured herself it was nothing, and began to relax again as he started humming. "Good night." She stifiled through a yawn, reaching up for a good night kiss before returning to her own little world, in his arms.

"Good night.. I love you.."His words came as soothingly as the words of the lullaby, which he continued slowly until she had surely fallen asleep. He lay there for a while, Ell in his arms. Sleep never came easily to him. Why should it? On the outside he could coat himself in whatever paint he wanted. Be whoever he wanted and tell himself whatever.. But in his mind he was faced with himself and all that is true.

Slowly he slipped until that uneasy sleep where whispers of his past would come so close to him yet he could never quite catch them. He was in a world of smoke, mirages. Nothing and everything was truth. A figure stood, shadowed at the end of the smoky stream 'Come home..' The words barely caught his ears. He went to see who she was, but within a few paces she faded away. He awoke. It was around 5am.. He gently moved from Ell, trying not to waking her and over to the window, looking out to the world beyond with a sigh. Soon he would make them breakfast in time for her to wake up. But for now, the images of brightstone would wash away the night before.

Even though she was asleep Elliot could still feel the butterflies fluttering around in her stomach. Her dreams were filled with visions of those blue eyes, of the smile, of him. Even in her subconscious all she could think about was Trip, but she didn't mind in the slightest. She knew that even when she was sleeping he was there with her, it made her feel safe, it made her feel at home. She didn't know how she ever lived whithout knowing Trip, as if her life was only just begining.

After what seemed like an internity asleep in his arms Elliot felt strangly alone, she opened her eyes to see Trip was gone, her heart missed a beat. Please don't let all of that just have been a dream. No she pined, almost wanting to cry at the thought of it, "Trip." She called out in a paniced voice, her eyes not yet accustomed to the darkness of the room.

Trip stood there by the window ridding himself from the thought that arose. But now something new came along. Ell, her image washed away all the dark thoughts and her smile could not help but brighten his mood, even bring a faint smile to his own lips.

He heard her call out and turned around to see her as if she were about to cry. He moved over to her and said soothingly, "It's ok... im here" He took her in his arms once more. Nuzzling the side of her neck gently before giving her a gentle kiss, "Everything's ok..."

Elliot heard the voice she had been hoping to hear. Breathing a sigh of relieve she felt her heartbeat returning to normal. She melted into his arms again, when he kissed her she forgot what she had even paniced over.

"That's good." She said with a smile. "For a minute there I thought yesterday was just a dream." She admitted. "The most wonderful dream." She said cuddling into Trip. "Why were you up?" She asked.

"Eh.. I don't think I could have a dream up something this perfect" Trip said with a chuckle. He rubbed the side of her arms. His hands heated up nicely to warm her up on the slightly cool night.

'why where you up?'

"Oh..I..thought I heard a noise... must have been a cat" Trip said, not quite meeting her eyes, though he hoped she wouldn't notice that detail in the dark. He gently lay her down again and said with slight curiosity in his voice, "You know I really should be in my bed" A faint smile came over his lips, "But i'd be afraid of you waking up without me and thinking it all was a dream.. Can't have you going through that every morning"

Elliot returned the chuckle. She felt the heat from Trip go through her body, she was glad of this. "I don't know, it seems to good to be true. I feel like I'm going to wake up any second now." She said with a sigh. It wasn't like Elliot to be like this, she was normally so bubbly, not liking being out of her character she put the thoughts to the back of her head.

Elliot nodded at the reason as to why Trip was up, "Probably, there's a few alley cats around the place." She said with a shrug. She felt herself falling back to the bed again and she moved her body so it was perfectly parallel to Trips. She laughed at what he had to say, "I guess you are no longer a guest so there's no need for you to stay in the guest room." She said laughing. "And no, I wouldn't like that little scare every morning if you don't mind?" She added. "So," She said with a sigh, "Did you find it hard not watching me sleep last night or did you go back on your word?" She asked lightly, not really caring if he had watched her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back