New Faces

Kenneth Hickman-Vallender

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Maple and Essence of Silver Thistle
Kenny walked over the grounds with a smile on his face. He loved seeing the sun fighting to try and get through the clouds. The small breeze just put the cherry on the cake. It was odd how Kenny liked the weather like this but he couldn't help it.
He saton the bank looking over the hills on the horizon wondering if there was anyone around.

Jake was walking around the grounds, recently one of his mates had decided to leave their friendship group so he was looking for a replacement. As he walked he spotted a blonde boy, after a five mionute inspection Jake determined that this boy looked the part, now was just the question of could he act the part too?

Jake ran and skidded, landing perfectly on his side, head rested on his arm, by the boy. "Hey dude, Watcha' upta?"

Kenny jumped out of his skin when he saw someone skid up beside him. "Oh. Nothing much. Just bored really." He grinned at the boy wondering what he was thinking. Kenny wasn't exactly great at reading people but he could see that there was something going through this boy's head. "Yourself??"

Jake grinned, this kid seemed alright so far. "I'm scounting for a new mate, one of mine's b*ggered off so I need another." He watched this kid for his reaction, that would help him decide. "What's your name kid"

"Sounds cool." Kenny shrugged. He didn't usually talk to many people. He was a very kind person but he preferred the quiet life. "I'm Kenny." He held out his hand for the boy to shake it.

Jake smiled internally at his reaction, he didn't attempt to show off or looked freaked out. "Lush to meet you Kenny, I'm Jay." Instead of shaking his hand, Jake gave him a high five and sat up properly. "What you int'rested in then Kanny?"

"Nice to meet you, Jay." He grinned when he was given a high five instead of a shake. "Not much really. I guess potions and transfiguration." He shrugged. "You??"

Jake thought about it for a second. "I like pranks, jokes, love transfig, it helps with the pranks we play." He had an abreviation for every lesson and quite a few words.

Kenny smiled when he realised he had something in common with Jay. "I'd like to play a pranks on people but I can never think of anything to do." Kenny had the innocence to play pranks and not get in trouble for them but he didn't have the mind.

Jake laughed at Kenny's statment. "Dude, you don't have to think for yourslef, get inspired by others and change theirs slightly." He grinned at the younger dude, he had definatley found a friend in him.

"What do you mean by that??" Kenny didn't understand. Jay had said it wierdly. He was definitely starting to think of Jay as a friend though. Then again, it wasn't hard to make friends with Kenny.

Jake laughed as the younger kid didn't get him. "Say someone else pulls a great prank in a different school and you hear about it. You could just edit it slightly and do it here and no one would be the wiser because you changed it. I can help you with it dude. We all can." He patted the guy on the back and laughed again.

Jake gave Kenny a weird look at how easily he gave out information about himself. "What? You just go round telling people about you?" The only people who knew about him were people who have found out somehow or people who have been rated worthy enough to meet his little sister.

"Yeah." Kenny frowned at Jake, confused by his comment. "What's wrong with that. It's not like anyone knows them." Kenny was close with his parents in the way that they gave him things without a fuss. If he wanted something, all he needed to do was ask them and less than a week later, he'd have it.

Jake shook his head, this dude really needed to learn stuff. "The more people know about you, the more they have to hurt you. Information is for people you know you can trust, not some bloke you are friendly with after less than an hour of chat." He grinned, letting kenny know it was advise, not a telling off.

"Oh." Kenny grinned. "I'll bear that in mind." He had never thought about it in that way. "Thanks for the advice." He complimented Jake. "So how come you're so against people then??" He couldn't understand why he hated people so much as to hide who he was.

Jake shrugged. "Guess it's the way I was brought up." His father had allot to do with it, after his mothers dead his father had gone pureblood manic and, seeing as he knew Cecily's dreams, he managed to make his sisters life hell.

"That's understandable, I guess." He shrugged. "I guess the way I am is because of the way I was brought up as well." Kenny had kind parents who tried to make him kind as well.

Jake shrugged, about to speak when he noticed one of his guys approaching him. "Mark! Get over here you plank!" He yelled over to the younger boy. The boy merely laughed and continued over at the same pace.

Markov walked along the lake, he was thinking of his recently discovered engagement to his sisters childhood best friend. As he was thinking he heard a yell and turned to find one of his guy friends calling him over. He ran over to him and another guy he was talking to. "Hey Jay and... Whoever the hell you are." He laughed and sat beside the older kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back