Not open for further replies.

Hayden Lavish

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Xena ♡
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Rigid Maple Wand with Vampire Blood Core
I have new characters to impart on the good people of HNZ. For the time being I'm offering out my three newest characters all varying in age.

tumblr_mz6aaq0Oq11s9i02bo10_250.gif
Hayden Lavish

Hayden is my youngest character and my first attempt at building a character from such a young age. He is English by birth but has spent most of his life in New Zealand. He is a huge Quidditch fan and one day hopes to play the game himself. Hayden is a curious little thing, he is adventurous and daring, always looking for new places to explore and news ways to get in trouble. With Hayden I'm looking for friends because of his age, he is desperate for friends as he has no siblings. I would consider discussing possible future romantic interests, any ideas are welcome.

141.gif
Jack Barnes

Jack is also a new type of character for me. Jack is 28, currently unemployed (applications pending). He's just moved to New Zealand from England following a broken engagement. In England he was a ministry official working in two departments during a ten year period. He is a Hogwarts Scotland graduate and was sorted into Ravenclaw. Jack is intelligent, cunning and highly ambitious. I'm looking for friends for him, possibly a love interest although nothig immediate as he is still dealing with his breakup.

tumblr_inline_mit95ge6fZ1qz4rgp.gif
Olivia Havelock

Olivia is my only first year student this time around. She is the younger sister of my other character Victoria Havelock. She is a Ravenclaw, a reclusive book worm who prefers the library to any other surrounding. She is a friendly and polite girl but is painfully shy, and can be difficult to get through to but comes out of her shell for people who are willing to be patient.

I do have other characters that I'm not going to list here, not just yet anyway but if anyone wants to rp with any of my other characters feel free to pm me or post here.

Hey there! So after being gone a year I am super rusty and trying to get back into the swing of things. I only have Eden all the rest are still off doing whatever it is they feel like. But anyways I think maybe Eden and Jack could be friends. She has two kids and is widowed/single/still in love with someone whos been locked up for ten years. I could maybe see them dating but nothing serious. Or who knows what could happen.

Hey there! So after being gone a year I am super rusty and trying to get back into the swing of things. I only have Eden all the rest are still off doing whatever it is they feel like. But anyways I think maybe Eden and Jack could be friends. She has two kids and is widowed/single/still in love with someone whos been locked up for ten years. I could maybe see them dating but nothing serious. Or who knows what could happen.

Okay,I have Danielle as a first year,so I could offer her for some threads with Olivia..

I also have Irene and Rhianne,26 and 27 respectively,for Jack..I am still resetting password for Irene..As for Rhi,it's good to go..I just need to submit some applications as she needed a job..She just moved back from Australia after more or less 10 years..She left New Zealand because of heartbreaks(not that it was established but that was the last thread she had I think)..Maybe both of them can be friends or love interests with Jack..

Well Jack is popular. It's funny I've always wanted to rp with Eden I've always thought she was an interesting and slightly terrifying character. I think it might be good to get them together for a short time, nothing too serious exactly what Jack needs.

As for Irene and Rhiannae, Jack could rp with them both, start of as friends for both and see, Jack isn't ready for a real relationship he just needs people in his life to help him move on.

Last but not least, Danielle seems like she would be a good friend for Olivia, the most logical place they could meet is the library as she will pretty much live there at least for her first semester.

I got Amy and Bridget both would suit your Ravenclaw. Although Amy is really hard to Roleplay now. :) They can become friends, since they are both really shy it can be a fun roleplay. Let me know what you think. ;) Also we need Ally back xP

Yeah two shy characters roleplaying together, that will either be fun or like getting blood from a stone, either way I like it. Olivia could be friends with both, as said before she spends most of her time in the library but I would like to get her out more. And yes we need Ally back, their getting on a bit now.

If you want I could start something tonight once my son is asleep. I can only post during nap/bedtime.

Yeah that would be great. I'm slammed with applications, lessons and club sign ups so when ever you can get around to it is cool.

Theres an open topic with Casey in Obsidian harbour we could use that for Ally and Casey and I could do one for Bridget and Olivia, it'll be in the library.

Rhi x Jack - Yeah that would be great..I could say that trying to move is one thing they have in common..You can start a thread if you want..

Irene x Jack - I still have to sort this account out..I will PM you the link once I got a thread set up..She is not an Auror now but I will see if I can get her back to be one..

Dani x Olivia - Books!!!That is Dani's passion as well..Yeah,library would be the one place for them to meet..Maybe they can have the same favourite book or author..

After some hunting, I found someone who can be friends with Hayden. I have a kid, Chacen Chevalier, that is about his age. I can't remember if he lives in Greece or New Zealand, but both of his parents work in Saint Mungo's. He is a part-veela and is into things like Quidditch and girls. He started that a little young, taking after his dad. :r I've not decided much for him, so we can try them out?

Arle I'm happy to start a topic for Rhi x Jack and I'll start one for Dani and Olivia too.

Kaitlyn sounds like they have a few things in common we should defiantly try them out.

Awesome. I have to start like, three topics for others, so, if you don't mind starting this one for me...

Hello Dan!

I have someone to offer you for Jack, I have a dude called Tessin, who works in the same department in the ministry as him. They are actually in pretty similiar boats, Tessin and his girlfriend whom he was engaged to are in the process of breaking up, maybe Tessin can show the dude around and then they can get beers after work and become buddies?

Let me know.
Emzies

Kaitlyn I will get on it as soon as I can.

Emzies that sounds great, Jack could really use a buddy.

Okies awesome!
Would you like to start something, or would you like me to?

Could you, I've got a few others to start.

Okies, I'll get to it when I can and post the link here :)

Hello!

So I might have someone that could be friends with Hayden! His name is Christian Marshall and he's ten years old. He's the younger brother of my new first year Avery Marshall. Christian is a very energetic and spontaneous kid who also enjoys Quidditch very much. He always loved to play pranks on his sister and is always in for some fun. He never really made a lot of new friends after he moved away with his dad so he could definetely use some!

Excellent, I swear I'm drowning in all these topics I need to do. I like the sound of Christian they can bond over their mutual love of Quidditch. He sounds like he would be a good friend for Hayden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back