Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Unyielding Elm Wand with Vampire Blood Core
The student lounge was a perfect place for Elysia to relax and read, since her homework and studying were up to date. The only down side was that Elysia did not have any plans with her friends today. She ran a tight schedule, since she wanted to stay on top of things. However, Elysia was growing bored of watching over her siblings like a hawk, though her younger brother watched her more than the other way around. The Ravenclaw sunk into the couch, placing her legs under her as she changed her position as she read something by Reeta Skitter, which seemed to be nothing short of just gossip and lies. It was entertaining at least, since it was older, and it was hard to say who held the truth and who did not. Elysia peeked up as she heard someone come into the lounge. It wasn’t the Ravenclaw common room, so she had no reason to shove people away, especially those outside of her house. Elysia did not close her book though. She did not want to stop reading on the count of someone that may not be worth her time. After all, Sianna and Agrippina were fairly close to her. Just the latter was wrapped around her brother’s body all the time.

A part of her was happy, but a part of her was disgusted because that was her twin, and he wasn't a good one. Elysia frowned slightly, when she heard someone walk toward her. She finally stated, her eyes wondering up to someone she did not recognize, "You are a transfer. Who are you." Elysia's tone was mono, and she didn't sound mean but she did not sound friendly either.

Eva Mariani was finding this school interesting. Of course, it was her first time at a Hogwarts however she had heard wonderful stories about the ones in the northern hemisphere. Eva didn't like to study, it was her least favourite thing to do but because exams were really close and because she needed to impress her parents and convince them that she hadn't in fact wasted a semester, there she sat in the library, her head propped on her elbow as she gazed at her book lazily. The brunette stifled a yawn then checked her watch. Her eyes brightened. She'd revised enough. Eva stood as she grabbed her drawing notebook from her bag after packing up her notes and her special pencil from home, before heading out of the library and to the student lounge. She could draw in peace there.

But as soon she entered the room Eva inwardly groaned, rolling her eyes when she noticed how cramped it was but approaching a table nonetheless. She barely needed to say anything as the girl she had walked up to got straight to the point. She sent her a smile, before replying. "Yeah. I'm Eva, who are you? Mind if I sit here?" She asked, gesturing the empty seat beside her. If it was this easy to make friends then there was a chance that the fourth year was going to like it here.

Elysia looked the girl up and down, her eyes appearing cold and almost judging. She was a transfer, but Elysia couldn't place the accent on where. It wasn't like she was used to accents anyway. The girl was friendly enough, and a Gryffindor. Luckily, Elysia did not hold any grudges toward houses. She gave a soft sigh and closed her book, setting it on her lap. She gestured for the girl to sit down, "Elysia Styx. My last name is a bit common around here, though I doubt you would have known about that. Almost relieving." Sure her name came with a burden, knowing that she descended from a great family, but it did have its perks. Kept unwanted people away from her. And most were very much unwanted. At least this Eva girl wasn't too bad on the eyes. But, her eyes did yearn for another. Someone she refused to admit that she even cared for him.

"Not sure if your parents would have wanted their daughter here had they known about the deaths and injuries that happen here on occasion. What made you want to transfer to this forsaken school?" Elysia was getting to the point, since she didn't appreciate the school. Sure, she made her friends and would never replace them for the world, but there was still the lingering fact of accepting mudbloods, and also the deaths and accidents. Well, what her relative did was no accident, but who drowns in the lake. Who gets shot in the head by a stray arrow. These things made the school rather unsafe. Elysia had the luxury of obeying the rules and having the ruler of her family teach here.

Eva tried to ignore the look the girl gave her, not used to it but then again she figured there would be suspicion considering she was new but was from New Zealand, which might confuse most people. The Gryffindor sat when invited to, placing her notebook on the table but leaving it closed. Eva nodded at the girl as she introduced herself, her name sounded vaguely familiar from the many pure blood families her parents knew of but she wasn't entirely sure. "Nice to meet you, Elysia. You have a nice name," she commented and sent her a small smile. At least, if she ever became friends with Elysia, she knew her mom and dad would approve. So there was no need to worry about that. And if she did meet people who came from muggle families then, she had to try not to get too close to them. Just in case her family members found out about who she was friends with. They would not be happy, no matter who they were.

She frowned at the other girl's words. "Oh? Like what type of deaths and injuries? How many have occurred since you've been here?" Eva raised her eyebrow, not entirely convinced of what Elysia was saying. Sure, maybe it had happened but it wasn't like her parents were the nicest people in the world, to put it simply. She'd asked out of curiosity, though a part of her wanted to be cautious if people really did get hurt often at this school. She would just have to make sure not to get into any trouble. She sighed as she answered. "I used to be home schooled, for...family reasons. My parents didn't want me enrolled until I was a certain age so here I am. It is as ridiculous as it sounds," she rolled her eyes at the thought. Her parents did not make any sense when it came to 'her protection' and the reason why she hadn't come to Hogwarts before this year. If anything, she should have been grateful to be here in the first place, though by the sounds of it this school had its disadvantages. She couldn't know until she had experienced them herself, after all her experience of Hogwarts so far had been too short to judge what it was like. Eva had yet to get to know most areas of the castle properly.​

Elysia did not really smile when Eva told her that she had a nice name. Perhaps that meant that she knew of her family, and did not run. At least then, she might be favorable. Elysia never allowed herself to be friends with anyone from the muggle race. They were all garbage to her, and she would never let herself be seen with anything like that. Perhaps that was why she was also so attracted to Zared Katsaros. After all, he hailed from two pure-blood families in Europe. All of that, plus his attitude and whatnot, it was just delicious. She wanted to be around him all the time, but that was impossible because of her twin. Lestat seemed to be eager about dating, but always watching to see if his sister was dating. When asked what type of deaths and injuries, Elysia had to recall a few. “A drowning a few years ago, a couple of centaurs killed a few, and then there was an attempted murder by setting a mudblood on fire.”

Of course, the easiness of how Elysia said that could be determined as eerie, but none of that bothered her because it did not affect her. “I wasn’t here for majority of them. But magic can be dangerous when in the wrong hands. Suppose they had what was coming to them in the end.” Elysia figured that if the students were smart, they would end up living longer than fifteen years. Elysia would not be one of those. She did not want to have her life end just because of something illogical. She used to be home-schooled? Elysia frowned slightly at the thought, but then again, maybe that would be best. But then, how would she have found Zared? “Well, it does protect you from the wrong type of people. However, it does prevent you from establishing relationships with the correct ones. I often wish I was home-schooled so I could be away from a lot of the idiots around here.” Elysia sighed, before she shrugged her shoulders. “Maybe it was a good thing you met me then. I am certain you’ll need a mentor to see just who to hang around with.” Elysia didn’t offer her time unless she thought it was necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back