New beginnings

Connor Mckay

OOC First Name
Laura
Connor sat on the beach in Hawaii in his swimming trunks. He was on holiday and he was enjoying the sun and trying to get a nice tan. He would have to go swimming soon, he loved swimming and it was just something that had to be done when one was on holiday. He was away from school and after meeting with his brother and his niece he wanted to relax and let go for a while and where beter than a beach with babes on it. Connor sat up and took his sunglasses off as he looked at the sea debating whether to go in or not.

All morning Leah was busy getting her brother dress for Tribal school. Embry and Quil even at teen years had a hard time setting up clothes and needed to be reminded often of what they had to do everyday. It took a great toll of her because Leah didn't use magic, nor will she ever use magic. She was born as a squib, the twin of Seth yet she was born a squib. Leah had to do everything the muggel way. "Off you go with your naughty selfs" Leah scowled at Quil the most who recently started dating someone in Tribal school. "Off you go or else your little girlfriend will be hearing stories about someone bed wetting days" Quil grew mortified and fussed grabbing his pouch bag. "You don't have to be so nasty about it Leah!" Quil shot back and ran out the door before Leah said anything else.

"Make my life so complicated" she growled under her breath. Leah left her home before her mother came. She set off towards the beach to meet no one else but Connor. When she saw him, she felt her stomach tinge a little. "Well aren't you gonna go in?" she asked Connor upon arriving the beach front. They lived so close to it so the beach wasn't so faraway. "What's wrong?" she asked Connor still standing with her hands to her hip now.

Connor yawned as he ran his hand through his medium brown hair. He brushed the sand off his legs so that no irritation would be caused by it, that was the last thing he needed to go back to school scratching every two seconds. Connor knew that if he did then the insults would come on swift wings to him and even if his friends were joking he still felt it.

Connor looked up when he heard a girls voice near him. On quick inspection he saw Leah. He grinned. "I will do in a sec but im just working on my tan." He said with joke in his tone. He looked back to the sea and sighed. "Nothings wrong with me actually. Im quite happy right now things are starting to look up. Why is there anything wrong with you?" He asked her curiously as he looked up at her so that he could see he speak and see if she was lying about being ok or not

"I'm fine" Leah declared back. She felt fine and okay but sometimes around Connor she could always feel indifferent. "Was just wondering why I didn't see you inside the waters" she brushed her long Indian hair to the side. It was being held by two sets of pins but the rest was laid loose to the side. She didn't know what else to say, they're relationship had always felt a little astray and strange. Yet her father would've been happy just because Connor was a pureblood. It would make Leah look a lot better despite being a squib, she can count on being with Connor to make her feel a little good inside.
Leah sat down besides him. "Why haven't you started school yet?" she asked. She felt herself relax more
Now that minutes went by. She dug one of her hand inside the sand. It wasn't hot yet, still was cool from the morning chills. It made Leah shiver, though she probably was shivering more because of Connor presents. He always did that to her, Leah smile inside as she look towards his direction.

Connor shrugged as she said that she was wondering why he wasnt in the water. He could understand why she would be asking that, Connor loved to swim but today he would go later. "Well i will go in but i just want to soak up the sun for now." He said as he smiled watching her sit down. It was strange how their relationship was so different to his feelings. He liked Leah but something about the way she acted around him made him feel that her feelings may not have been like his own. He sighed. "Well i have the weekend off right now so yeah why not come to the beach for a while. I dont have any homework so im a free boy at the moment." Connor said to her turning back to the sea. "I will go in if you do." He said looking back to her with a half smile on his face

"Same sort of, Tribal schooling coming to an end for me" Leah fixed the ruffle of her long skirt down. Something she forces herself to wear, mostly to make herself look slimer. Leah wasn't the skinnest one out of all her classmate. She held a little weight around the middle, but her arms and legs were slim enough to make her look skinny enough. This attitude came from Tribal girls. Some were a bit harsh and judgmental. "No I don't think I should be swimming now" Leah sighed looking down.
"Still have to do some chores when I go back" Leah look towards the distant. She couldn't afford to get wet. It would be a lot more trouble for her if she did. "Will you be here for the weekend?" she asked Connor still looking into the distant of the crashing waves.

Connor nodded. His school life was too coming to an end soon but unlike some he was actually looking forward to it. Being able to get out into the wide world and do all sorts of things and buy his own place. "Well i dont think that i will go swimming then Im a gentleman like that." Connor said with a cheeky grin. "Ugh chores how boring i hate doing them and i am here for the week end. Are you?" He asked her curiously. He liked Leah, she was attractive and had a nice personality. They seemed to get along well and he wanted to spend the week end with her so that they could get to know each other a little better

"Its not that I don't want too" Leah stood up picking herself off the ground. "If you only knew why I can't be swimming Connor I don't think you would be seeing me ever again" with that Leah stalked away, practically running back home. The skirt was not only good to make her look thin, it also covered up the little bump that she cast away from viewing eyes. If her mom or anyone found out that Leah was three months pregnant with Connor McKay, she would be the talk of the town. She already was talked about being a squib, being pregnant wasn't in her future. Leah already had an appointment to get rid of what was growing inside, she just had to make sure now to tell anyone even Connor. Leah hurried inside her home and slam the door shut behind her. She didn't want to tell Connor what she meant by that, she didn't want to see him anyways.

Connor looked at her all confused. Why couldnt she go swimming and what possible reason could make him never want to see her again. After what had happened between the pair she was all that he could think about. Nothing could change that. He stood up when she began to run off. He brushed himself down and sorted his clothes out before running after her. But because of the delay she had already got into her house and in to her room. Connor slowly walked through the house, he remembered the layout well as he had been here enough to know. He stopped out side her door and knocked on it. "Leah are you ok. If you need to talk about it then im here. Believe me there is nothing yu can say that will make me look at you any differently." He said resting both his palms on the top of the door and resting hisforehead agaist the door and sighing. "I promise." He said softly

"Go away Connor!" Leah shouted from inside her room. She pushed aside her dresser, blocking the doorway to the entrance of her room. "You won't understand" she slipped down onto the ground. "No one will, so just go home Conor" she sighed heavily, her stomach was no longer tucked in like it had been minutes ago. Leah let it out when she was in her room. Her belly, her baby, and she didn't even want to have it. "Tell my mom I'm not feeling well when you see her" she kept saying rubbing the side of her belly. "Talk to you later Connor"

Connor sighed as he ran his hands down the door. "You know i will listen Leah. I thought you trusted me, we have known each other since we were in nappies." He stood up from door as he thought. "Fine ok il yeah you alone to think about what ever it is thats up with you. You know where to find me." He said as he inhaled deeply and walked away from the door. e would probably head back to the beach and wait to see if she came back. He made his way back to where he had been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back