New Beginnings

The part Veela couldn't help but chuckle as he listened to Elise speak, well it was more stammering than speaking which was what amused him. "Well I was thinking of something a little less public and a little more private." He said with a suggestive smile on his face

Elise nodded, somewhat thinking the same exact thing. " Alright, let's get out of here." The brunette said before getting up out of her comfy chair. " I brought my car, we can go in that." She said taking out her keys, giving him a wink before walking out of the restaurant.

Adrian was taken aback slightly as she spoke. She was going as quick as him, he wasn't about to complain though. They had known each other long enough so they didn't exactly need to wait. "Ok then lets go." He said standing up as she did and walking out of the restaurant. So much for a decent meal. He would have to take her out when he got a job. A celebration of sorts. He stopped by her car as he looked to her. "You driving?" He asked her

Elise nodded as she unlocked the doors and stepped in. She put the key in the ignition and waited for him to get into the car. Once he stepped inside she reversed and drove back to the house. " I'm excited to see the room." The brunette laughed, remembering that Adrian had fixed up the room a bit. " Did you do anything exciting today?" She asked him, focusing on the road.

Adrian took the hint that she was driving and got in to the passenger seat as she reversed out of the car park. "Its nothing amazing. Just a bed and a dressed really. Once i get a job and get some decent money im moving so you can have a proper room." He said as he looked out the window as she drove. "You have already asked me that. Twice." He chuckled as he turned to look at her. "Wheres you head at?" He asked sarcasticly

Elise nodded, " I can always add things in there too I guess." She looked around the street. Elise laughed, not realizing what she had done, " Everyone says I've been asking them things a million times, I think I've gone loony." The brunette smiled.
Sorry wrong account, pretend it's Elise :p

Adrian nodded slowly as she said she could add things. "Yeah i guess you could but it would be best to wait until we move, it saves us a little less work." He said looking down the road as they began to approach the house. "Oh you don't need to tell me that, iv known since I met you." He joked with a slight laugh.

Elise nodded, mentally agreeing with Adrian. She quickly looked over at him as they got into the driveway. " Hey, you meanie!" She said laughing, playfully nudging his shoulder, before putting the car into parking position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back