new attire

Azerail couldn't believe what he was hearing. She cared about him as well. He had never had anyone to that except for his brothers, and this all was new to him. Azerail laughed softly, almost inaudibly, "You are making a fool of yourself? I don't see how, honestly. If anyone is a fool, then it is me." He was hoping to get her to look at him again, and not to think as if she were the fool.

Dannii smiled and looked back at Azerail "I really like hanging out with you" she replied. "To bad you go to school so we can't see each other more often" she added in a soft voice with a hint of sadness. Dannii really wanted to reach out and hug him now, but she wasn't sure, he never touched anyone, or let anyone touch him. I wonder if he's hurt she thought looking Azerail over again.

Azerail replied, as if it were natural to act this way, "As I do as well." Azerail couldn't help but hear the sadness in her voice. He bit his lip slightly, "Well, that is true. But think of it this way, I'll be seeing you when the next term starts. I am curious to what house you'll be in." He smiled at her, before saying, "I would be out and around during the summer, but that is when I am going to meet my biological family." He glanced away from her, and to his hands.

Dannii laughed "well, my family house is Hufflepuff, but I really think that Ravenclaw or Gryffindor would be nice" She saw him look away his gaze going to his hands. "are you nervous about meeting them?" she asked softly. She put her hand on his shoulder ever so slightly.

Azerail smiled faintly, looking back at Dannii, "Either house would suit you. Although Ravenclaw is a worthy house, from what I know of." Azerail actually wanted Dannii in his own house, but after meeting some of the girls in there, he was thankful that she didn't act anything like them. "Yes, I am, actually. I don't know anything about them, and apparently, Grezhen has been talking with my biological sister or something." Azerail felt her hand upon his shoulder, and closed his green eyes for a moment. Although his body tensed up, he didn't move. Opening his eyes, he realized that she wasn't going to hurt him. Azerail felt secure, and that was something he hadn't felt in a long time.

Dannii grew nervous when he tensed under her touch, she pulled her hand away "I'm sorry" she said nervously "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" she mumbled. She looked at her hands "maybe they'll be nice" she added hoping to encourage him a little.

Azerail laughed silently, "It's not your fault. I...well, I reacted a lot better. I usually jump or even have a bad reflex. Perhaps one day, I will tell you why I tense up and all upon physical contact. Although I hope to get over that someday." He reached out and patted her hand to reassure her, and replaced his hand back on his lap. Azerail nodded, "According to Grezhen, Nataliia is a nice woman, although still acts like a teenager half the time."

"I'd like that" Dannii replied, her hand was still tingeling from where he had touched her hand. "she dosn't sound so bad" Dannii said with a small smile. "I know they'll like you" she added, whats not to like? he a great guy she thought fondly. I wonder why they gave him up in the first place? Maybe they couldn't affored to take care of him then? she tought again. Dannii looked up at his green eyes again, "your eyes are the most vivid green i have ever seen" Dannii said before she could stop her self, she began to blush again.

Azerail shrugged, "I hope they do." Although, he felt as though she was right, and that made him feel a bit better. Her next statement made him stare at her, with a smile on his face. He responded, "Random, but thanks." He had noticed in the past that his eyes were not a normal shade of green like his brothers. But then again, he wasn't really related to them either. He noticed her blushing, and couldn't help but say, "I assume you like my shade of green."

"Yes, you eyes are a nice color, emerald" she mumbled. She looked down at her hands again, "What are the people like at school?" she asked "what are your friends like?"

Azerail nodded, "That they are." Emerald... A gem that means it preserves love, he restrained from shaking his head and or rolling his eyes. Azerail glanced over at her, seeing her stare at her hands. He heard her next question, and responded softly, "The people, they are okay... As for friends, I locked myself away, so really, I only consider Austin and Hoshi friends, naturally. And some hufflepuff girl. Austin is a book hard Ravenclaw, and Hoshi is a troublemaker. That pretty much sums them up." He inquired, "And your friends?"

Dannii listened about his friends, "They sound nice, and well my friends are great, theres Noah, a fun loving guy who loves nature, Tabitha shes a book worm with a passion for owls, and Tyson" she replied with a sigh "hes great, one o my best friends, but he has a crush on me" she admitted. She actually hasn't seen Tyson Tabitha or Noah in a while, she wondered what they were up too.

Azerail couldn't help but give her a weird stare, "Noah...you mean he is sort of like a hippy?" He did not even know that they were even around anymore. Although, Azerail couldn't help but feel slightly protective over Dannii because of a boy named Tyson. "Oh, he does..." Azerail faded off. He had to ask, "And do you return those feelings for him?" Azerail was overly curious of her answer. However, it also made him anxious to know as well.

Dannii gave a small laugh "yes, i guess he is like a hippy" She said. "And no, I don't like Tyson like that, hes like a brother to me" she replied looking straight forward, I have a crush on you she thought, maybe I should tell him....

Azerail nodded, indicating he understood. He stared down at his hands once more. He smiled in his mind when he heard what she said. Azerail nodded, "Ah, a different type of like, I suppose." Azerail wondered if he would have any trouble with Tyson. He would hope not. Azerail wasn't a fighter, normally. Although he could knock someone's lights out easily if he wanted to.

"Yes, I don't think I could ever like Tyson that way, espically because I like someone else" she mumbled. She stood up and walked awawy from then benh "Its getting late, we should both be getting home" she said looking up at the darkening sky.

Azerail couldn't help but laugh, "I'm glad that I'm not in that type of situation." He shrugged. As she stood up, he did as well. He felt rather disappointed that they would have to be leaving soon, but still. It was getting dark, and he didn't want to get into trouble with his Head of House for being out after curfew. "I believe we should as well..." He gave her a small smile, unsure of what to say or do now.

"I'll miss you" Dannii said, "we wont be seeing each other untill school next year" she added sadly. She didn't like this at all, they had finally become friends and they wouldn't be seeing each other for months. Dannii walked up to him. "good bye Azerail" she said softly.

Azerail murmured, "I'll miss you too." He knew that it was more than likely true. They wouldn't be seeing each other until school started again, and he would be a second year. He watched her approach him, and he did not like this departure. He placed his hand on Dannii's hair, and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. He leaned away, and waved at her, "I'll look forward to seeing you again, Dannii." He turned and started to walk away.

Dannii felt his hand on her hair and his lips on hers. She felt an electric current running through her. "same here" she managed to say, he was already leaving. "good bye" she called out while waving. She watched him walk away for a long time before finally turning around, she had a huge smile on her face the whole way home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back