Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Dannii walked down the streets of Brightstone Village. She noticed alot of the kids from the school were there and she was hoping to run into Azerail. She had recently dyed her hair black and and put pink and blue extentions in it. She was wearing a black dress with white trim and black ballerina flats. She looked around again and didn't see him. She huffed and sat down on the nearest bench "figures he wouldn't be here today" she mumbled.

Azerail, wearing his black, army-like trench coat, walked down the streets of Brightstone. He had been walking with his little brother Rakas, who was getting on his nerves. "Bug off, twerp!" Azerail ordered Rakas. Rakas simply smirked, "No! Grezhen said that I could hang out with you!" Azerail shook his head. His emerald eyes darkened, and pointed down an alley, "Go play in there, Rakas!" His voice was loud, loud enough to send the kid away from Azerail. The Slytherin boy glanced back to make sure Rakas wasn't following. What was it with children liking him?

Dannii put her head up as she heard someone coming down the street. The voice sounded familiar and was accompinied by a younger boy. She turned her head to see Azerail walking down the street, he had changed quite a bit but it was him. "Azerail! Hi" She called out standing up and walking over to go meet him.

Azerail heard his name, but was curious to know who on earth it was. Rakas's voice wasn't that girly. His gaze went to a small, goth girl. For a moment, he simply stared at her in bewilderment. Oh my god, that's Dannii! A smile crept along Azerail's face, something that hasn't been done in Merlin knows how long. "Dannii... You've uh..." Azerail glanced at the ground, and back at the girl, "Um, grown up a little bit."

Dannii smiled back at Azerail and what she assumed was a compliment "well so have you, you were so skinny last time i saw you, it worried me a bit" she admitted. god, he has such a great smile she thought to her self. "so who's the kid? he dosn't look old enough to go to school" she asked looking at the little boy.

Azerail glanced behind him, and seeing his adopted brother run in the opposite direction, his mohawk staying perfectly in place. Azerail looked over his body, "You were worried over my weight?" He gave her an odd look, before laughing softly. He glanced back to where Rakas had run off to, and shook his head when the kid was out of sight. "Um, he is my little brother. From my adoptive family."

Dannii turned a slight shade of pink as he gave her and odd look. She laughed with him nervously. She looked at the boy again, how the hell does his hair stay like that? she wondered to her self. "oh, so your baby sitting for the day" she joked.

Azerail let his emerald eyes roll and shook his head, "No, my older brother in lurking about, and Rakas chooses to stick close to me." He small smile played upon his lips, as if he were putting it there on purpose, which of course, he wasn't exactly aware of him smiling at all. "I swear, I have never seen a boy that runs as fast as him, or has as much bravery." He paused. "Or stupidity."

"That sucks, a little brother must be a pain" she said. She watched him smile again, she swore she could almost feel her self melting. Dannii silently thanked god that Tyson wasn't here to see her like this. She brushed a lock of black hair out of her face as she listened to how he thought his brother was brave, or stupid "Bravery often can be mixed up with stupidity" she mumbled remembering the time she went into the haunted house just down the street. It turned out it was just Tabitha making those sounds but still, they should have never gone in there. She stole a quick look at his eyes, they were the most vived green she had ever seen.

Azerail shrugged, "It is when he thinks you are the coolest thing besides magic itself. He knows that we aren't really brothers...like he is a half-blood and I'm supposedly pureblood." Azerail added, "But Rakas isn't bad all the time." Azerail loved his 'brothers' because they were the only family he had ever known. "It does. As long as Rakas doesn't get in any real danger, then I guess I have nothing to worry about." Azerail glanced around, seeing that Rakas was still no where in sight. Where in Merlin did he vanish to? He turned his attention to Dannii, and inquired, "Is there a reason why your change in clothes? It's not that I don't like the change, but I am just curious."

Dannii listened as he talked about his brother. She sometimes wished she had a younger sibling to play with, it got lonley when you were the only kid in the house. She smiled a little, it was plain to see that his family loved each other, even if one of them was adopted. "I can tell you love your brother alot" she said. When he asked her why she had changed her look she had to think about it for a bit, she wasn't really sure "I don't really know actually, guess it was just time for a change" she answered, she felt very happy that he said he liked her new look, Why do I care so much what he thinks about me!? she thought, a little confused.

Azerail could only nod. His family only consisted of his brothers. The adopted parents left scars unreal upon his body. He was thankful that his coat covered his arms, legs, and torso, where the majority of the scars were. Azerail heard her answer, and replied softly, "I have only seen you twice, and I don't know which look truly suits you. Not many people dress in the gothic clothing anymore." To be honest, no matter what she wears, she still would have caught my attention sooner or later, he assumed in his mind. Azerail's emerald eyes glanced toward the bench, "Um, do you want to sit down?" At least with this meeting, he actually had time to talk to Dannii. "Unless I am keeping you from whatever you are supposed to be doing..."

"well, I really like this look" she said looking down at her dress, when she thought about it a bit more she was kind of tired of the preppy look. She smiled when he asked her if she wanted to sit down, "oh no, I don't have any plans" she answered. She took a seat on the bench. "so, what are you doing here today, besides watching your brother?" she asked looking up into his green eyes.

Azerail couldn't help but be pleased with her decision in clothing. He took a seat next to her, and made sure that he wasn't sitting close enough to make any physical contact with any body part. "Well, I'm relieved that I am not keeping you from anything, or anyone." Azerail turned his eyes to her. Azerail shrugged, "Just passing time. I don't really do much, not even in Hogwarts." He laughed softly.

"that sounds... fun" Dannii said in reply. It was actually kind of depressing. She looked around at all the wet melting snow, "i guess theres not much you can do with all this water around" she said moving her foot away from a puddle. She wished it would all dry up soon so she could actually be outside again, maybe even play some sports.

Azerail shrugged, "I haven't exactly found any hobbies to keep me occupied. It is hard to keep my attention." Azerail added softly, "You shouldn't worry about me ignoring you or walking away because of the way my mind works, about the attention thing." Azerail kept his gaze on her, although it was a cold gaze, it was also warm and inviting. Azerail nodded, "If you were into the summer type of weather. I prefer the cold. Then I have an excuse to not go swimming. Rakas loves to swim..." He hated it, just because he would have to wear shorts.

Dannii blushed a little at his words. She looked at his entire face, some might think a could expression was on it, but Dannii saw a kind look. "you shouldn't have to swim if you don't want to" she answered putting her hands in her lap.

(sorry, lame post -_-)

Azerail joked, "Well, that's good. I might blind people if they saw me in shorts. Or even without a shirt." He glanced away from the girl beside him. He found himself both relaxed and nervous at the same time, as if he was worried about her reaction to every word he said. "I'm not that much into sports anyway..." He faded off. He was hardly interested in Quidditch. All he liked to do was fly high, and feel free and careless.

Dannii laughed softly at his joke. She shrugged when he said he didn't like sports "there not for everyone" she replied. She looked at her shoes again, they had little white bows on them, like they were made to go with her dress. She couldn't think of what to say next that wouldn't sound completely stupid so she just stayed silent.

Azerail bit his lip subtly, revealing that he was slightly nervous. Azerail glanced behind him, seeing his brother speed off again. Shaking his head, he turned his attention to Dannii, "I don't know much about you, so why don't you tell me something? Nothing that you don't want me to know, that is." He did not want to force any information out of the girl. That would be completely immoral of him.

"well the only interesting thing i can think of is that my sister teaches at the school" she said after a few minutes of thinking. She never really knew what to say when someone asked her about her self. "tell me something about your self" she said, she wanted to know everything she could about Azerail.

Azerail nodded, "That's cool. What suject does she teach?" He wondered if he had ever had her in class, although he doubted it. He would have remembered her, he would have thought. Azerail thought for a moment on what he does, and who he is. "Well, I write songs and poems. I can sing and play guitar as well." He did not like it that she didn't tell im much about her. "Well, just tell me more about yourself, whether it be interesting or not."

Dannii frowned "I'm not sure, our parents never had time to introduce us untill they were killed" she replied a little mad. "I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad my parents never had a plan for me, they just figured there 10 year old could fend for her self" she added.

When he said he wrote songs and poems and also sing and play guitar Dannii almost felt her self melt "That sounds really fun" she replied. She had always thought people like that were annoying, but it really suited Azerail.

"well not much to say really, i was raised as a witch in a muggle town. My parents were nice enough, untill they went and got them selves killed by death eaters" she whispered the last part so it would have taken some amazing ears to hear her.

Azerail heard her, and shook his head, and ignored the part about him. Although he couldn't help but feel his sixth sense kicking in, he could have sworn he heard her say Death Eaters. He wondered why it sounded so familiar to him. He gave her a faint smile, "I know you aren't mad at me. I doubt that they were that they were going to die." If it wasn't for his abuse when he was younger, then he would have put his arm around her and try to comfort her. "The future is bright, and whenever you want to talk about something, anything, vent or whatever, just so you know, I care about you." A lot actually... he thought, but he couldn't say that, not without blushing.

Dannii smiled and blushed at the same time when Azerail said he cared about her, she looked up into his eyes "I care about you too" she replied softly. I really care about him, I must be insane feeling this way at 11 she thought in her head, which caused her to blush even more "I'm sorry I'm making a fool out of my self" she said looking away again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back